Author Topic: Post random stuff here  (Read 461159 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: Post random stuff here
« Reply #1950 on: November 02, 2015, 11:33:46 PM »
He was 13 back then ;D
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Bloodst3r

• SA-MP Donator
  • Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
    • Awards
« Reply #1951 on: November 03, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMaMQxHJX4

A quick video that I was forced to do in a very short period of time as a Filming project for college. Might do a more detailed vlog soon if I get the time.
Nice bike mate, how much do one of those cost in India?  1lakh?

Thanks  ;D I'm not exactly sure of how much it would cost in India. I assume a neat condition one of these may range somewhere between $7000-8000.
Oh my bad, I thought you had an Urdu plate on it? Lool $8000 is only £5000 which isn't too bad for a bike like that

Actually, it's quite costly considering that it's only a 600 bike. For its cost, I could've purchased a 2009 CBR100RR, but it was the first motorcycle for me to ever ride in my whole life, so I had to compromise and go with the 600. AND, a 600 is still too powerful for one to learn on. All in all, it's a remarkable bike.

hey bloodster

hail to the creator of this topic  ;D
;D ;D ;D

He was 13 back then ;D
lol. 1-0 BikeDriver. It feels weird in a good way that this game and especially this community played a big role in my childhood. Not only myself I assume ;D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #1952 on: November 03, 2015, 07:22:05 AM »
He was 13 back then ;D
lol. 1-0 BikeDriver. It feels weird in a good way that this game and especially this community played a big role in my childhood. Not only myself I assume ;D
Littlewhitey's - ruining childhoods since 2006.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1953 on: November 03, 2015, 12:44:18 PM »
Actually, it's quite costly considering that it's only a 600 bike. For its cost, I could've purchased a 2009 CBR100RR, but it was the first motorcycle for me to ever ride in my whole life, so I had to compromise and go with the 600. AND, a 600 is still too powerful for one to learn on. All in all, it's a remarkable bike.

CBR100RR ROFL
Please reconsider.

If you want a (very) fast, cheap, comfortable and reliable bike, get a CBR1100XX ;)

Offline GameRâ„¢

• SA-MP Donator
  • a kid but a treasure
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [187]Gamer
« Reply #1954 on: November 03, 2015, 01:04:43 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMaMQxHJX4

A quick video that I was forced to do in a very short period of time as a Filming project for college. Might do a more detailed vlog soon if I get the time.
nice video bloodster!!
187 Is Love 187 Is Life

Offline Bloodst3r

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1955 on: November 03, 2015, 09:43:21 PM »

CBR100RR ROFL
Please reconsider.

If you want a (very) fast, cheap, comfortable and reliable bike, get a CBR1100XX ;)
TYPO! 1000  >:( Well the super blackbird is highly efficient when it comes to performance. I find only two downsides to it; First, I think it's latest year model was '02? Second, its body is just not attractive! Anyway, apart from all of these mediocre pieces of metals, HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW YAMAHA R1?

Thanks GameR :)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1956 on: November 04, 2015, 01:27:34 AM »
TYPO! 1000  >:( Well the super blackbird is highly efficient when it comes to performance. I find only two downsides to it; First, I think it's latest year model was '02? Second, its body is just not attractive! Anyway, apart from all of these mediocre pieces of metals, HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW YAMAHA R1?

The latest model year is 2007. Not sure what problem you have with its looks. If all that seems attractive to you is aggressiveness, you need to grow up :P

Trusted me, try 250kph+ on any supersport, then try it on an XX and you will see how useful that "sexy", aggressive look of your pussy magnet really is. Or compare the looks to the Hayabusa or the very bulky ZZR1400 (all 3 are the same type... sports tourer).

I think Honda has found the perfect balance between sporty look, comfort and power with the XX, but yes, it's no bike for kiddies, kiddy :))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:31:21 AM by BikeDriver »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #1957 on: November 04, 2015, 05:40:19 AM »
HPV1000 > all

Offline Bloodst3r

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1958 on: November 05, 2015, 05:54:34 PM »

The latest model year is 2007. Not sure what problem you have with its looks. If all that seems attractive to you is aggressiveness, you need to grow up :P

Trusted me, try 250kph+ on any supersport, then try it on an XX and you will see how useful that "sexy", aggressive look of your pussy magnet really is. Or compare the looks to the Hayabusa or the very bulky ZZR1400 (all 3 are the same type... sports tourer).

I think Honda has found the perfect balance between sporty look, comfort and power with the XX, but yes, it's no bike for kiddies, kiddy :))
Looks do matter on a superbike! I can exchange my leyla for a way more powerful 07 CBR1000RR, but I'd rather keep leyla for its looks. Because I believe that eventually performance isn't really an issue. On a 1000RR you'll peak a top speed of 290-299? On a 600RR 275-280? When I hit the roads with some of my fellow bikers who ride 1k engines, we're eventually on the same harmony. They're never even a little bit close to being distant from me. Because it's not everyday and everywhere you'll be able to reach top speed, and even when you do, your 600 mates will not be too far behind.

I've tried 270 km/h with my leyla and it was perfectly stable and comfy. It attains 250 km/h with ease then it's a matter of seconds until it peaks 270. And it still can deliver more, but I haven't yet gotten the opportunity.

As for the looks again, it plays a big role, at least for me. It's like driving supercars. I don't find it entertaining to drive a supercar with poor looks but with insane performance and comfort. I'd rather drive a supercar with less performance but attractive looks and still comfy. Same applies for superbikes!
Would you rather ride leyla or let's say a 05 XX?
@Enzo: NRG.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1959 on: November 05, 2015, 09:09:47 PM »
Wtf is leyla?

Of course looks do matter. But an aggressive look isn't the only option there is.
And wtf 270 kph as a 19 year old? That's just plain stupid.

Also you have no idea what comfort even feels like if all you ever rode are sport bikes. Well.. with 19 years that's not really an issue I guess.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1960 on: November 05, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »
Littlewhitey's - ruining childhoods since 2006.
true that ezno

Offline Bloodst3r

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1961 on: November 05, 2015, 10:36:26 PM »
Wtf is leyla?

Of course looks do matter. But an aggressive look isn't the only option there is.
And wtf 270 kph as a 19 year old? That's just plain stupid.

Also you have no idea what comfort even feels like if all you ever rode are sport bikes. Well.. with 19 years that's not really an issue I guess.
My 600RR bike.
lol, it generally is stupid regardless of what age  ;D. I did experience else than sportsbikes, and that is why I'm strongly considering a Suzuki Boulevard m109r instead of a 1000RR. But I don't feel like it's exactly suitable for me, or my age, yet. It's hard for anything to compensate wheelies and speed/acceleration, even if it's comfort.
What sportsbikes have your rode, and what was your favorite?

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #1962 on: November 05, 2015, 11:12:11 PM »
Wtf is le
My 600RR bike.

I would love to try out your 600RR but I would never replace an XX with something along those lines to answer your initial question.
The first and last pure sports bike I owned was a Kawasaki ZXR400 (learned riding "big" bikes with it), apart from that only random occasions.

When the time comes to replace my XX I will probably move to a ZZR 1400, unless Honda releases a successor to the XX. For me, sport tourers are the only way to go. Not as heavy, slow and/or impractical as choppers , faster and more comfortable than naked bikes, lower fuel consumption than super sport bikes, easier fit for a lady, usually lots of space to mount a trunk and/or panniers, better wind protection, higher average speed (because high speed riding is way more comfortable) and so on.

I use the XX to get to my workplace every day so practical aspects are way more important to me. Only when there is a risk of snow I will use a car.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #1963 on: November 06, 2015, 04:28:00 PM »
nice montage bloodster! riding it is amazing :))

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #1964 on: November 06, 2015, 09:28:03 PM »
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "