Author Topic: littlewhitey's future  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Sneaky

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
littlewhitey's future
« on: October 11, 2020, 11:22:42 AM »
A while back I suggested some changes, these were too drastic and weren't taken well by the management which is understandable. I was told something was being worked on but it's been months now and I still haven't seen anything apart from the forum theme (which by the way is great!).

littlewhitey's has been slowly dieing for more as 10 years now and it makes me very sad.. I got pretty pissed off last time.. I apologize but it's just a shame to see it die like this.

So my question is can we expect something new in the future and is there any way I can help?

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
Re: littlewhitey's future
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 08:28:51 PM »
It's sad indeed, even if everything must end sooner or later.

Anyway, even in these last years of samp slowly dying, LW has always had a little playerbase who once in a while kept showing up and you sometimes had the chance to meet some old regulars or new players to play with.
Thing which is not happening anymore in the recent months after the lockdown, who brought for a moment "new life" to the server.

Maybe we should set up some reunions like we used to do sometimes to revive LW, or just try to join the server randomly.

I do it sometimes when i see at least 3-4 players online, even with random names just to have fun for a while, but it seems to me nobody is doing it anymore :(

How's everyone anyway?

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 02:55:12 PM »
Hey. I've been away for quite some time, while still lurking the forums once in a while, i'm not as active as i used to be. Studies are just my top priority at this very moment.

I assure you we're still into this and each and every one of us making small progress towards something greater. I support QP's idea to randomly join the server whenever we can as of now, it has worked in the past smoothly, even though some would say it's pointless when it's not. These tiny steps actually play a huge role in the success. :)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 07:14:07 PM »
I know y'all don't want to hear it, but at this point in time I don't think there'll be much new things coming.
Either play it as you've enjoyed it all the years or get a branch on a new and more popular game going.

I am quite honestly not as afraid of ending LW SA-MP for good and official as I am afraid of ending LW SA-MP without giving the community something new to dwell on.

Because LW at the moment literally has VC-MP left, all other branches are closed. The death of LW would be sad, as you said, Sneaky. But the death of LW SA-MP is probably salvation.