Author Topic: Rajput admin abuser  (Read 1643 times)

SI999

Rajput admin abuser
« on: October 08, 2021, 06:47:51 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Hello786
Time and Date that you were banned: 3 days ago
Suspected Reason (if any): godm4 ban evade
IP Address: idk
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): rajput
Extra notes: hello Rajput I play from home and he explained the reason you are Godm4 but I play from home I have my own computer at home I play in this computer and my name will be there hello 786 and secondly i am not godm4 Yes, I took the video from Kashif's channel and secondly we never evade And the owner of the cafe is a good man I know you will deny me this post. There is nothing more you can do now. And secondly, there are only two good people from your staff. One is Hanney and the other is Zentric If you still don't believe me, check my ip and see where I come from We are just good players, not thieves The cafers are friends in my real life I also have some videos if you are not sure This includes Loga, Dani, Riddler in the video And if you still don't believe me, I won't say much Why all of you are made admin because you can help us I can't believe that our Pakistanis can ban us for no reason And I know you won't reply to this post

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: Rajput admin abuser
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 07:18:56 PM »
Hi there!

I already suspected that you are GoDm4, obviously your UIDs/IPs were matching with his  UIDs/IPs.
When you posted the video from his youtube channel I was pretty sure (in my opinion) that you are GoDm4. Thus you got the ban.

If management think contrary to my opinion and that you should be unbanned, I am really OK with it.
I pass the case to upper level. Thanks :)

SI999

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 03:07:32 AM »
I left to go to the cafe two months ago, that's why my IP is meeting them and for godm4, he is a good player he was my good friend there I used to go to the cafe but I used my computer Bought two months ago and was playing the same game

SI999

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 06:14:23 AM »
I knew you wouldn't answer me.If you don't trust me, you can ask Darkghost from where I play from the cafe or house Darkghost will tell you the truth about me Trust me once again
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 06:18:43 AM by SI999 »

Offline D4rKGh05t

• VC-MP Donator
  • SinDhi*
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [RT]DârkGhõst
  • PAC ID: 40269
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 06:54:51 AM »
Sorry For Posting Here.

He plays from his own pc and home, he was cafer sometimes ago but not now, also he is not godm4.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 09:46:01 AM »
@Management

I just caught him ban evading under nick 'Akkund'

SI999

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 12:22:36 PM »
Brother, if anyone is evicted from his house, he is humiliated again and comes to the same house. I know why, because in this house he is taught good memories. I played ec server for two or three days and I still didn't enjoy it As soon as I played my computer game it was unbanned I thought Rajput must have unbanned When the Rajput came to Server, I did not ask him if you had told me that he had come and banned me.  I will not do this next time without your permission, Allah Almighty also gives man a chance three times. You are a human being. Give me one last chance I admit I made a I apologize to you for the mistake I made, I will not make a mistake next time, Inshallah
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 12:38:51 PM by SI999 »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 02:51:08 PM »
Permanent ban of Hello786 has been lifted by me as it is obvious he is not GoDm4 but he used his youtube account. (Discussed in staff)

However, A 15 day ban is enforced on him for evading the ban.

Solved.