Author Topic: Flamers! :D  (Read 13774 times)

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Flamers! :D
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »
no. just a waste of time imo

legolas3983

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »
This ain't waste of time dude,without flamers Lw's being to better server ;)

Devilboy665

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 08:13:40 PM »
OMFG! ... so...from all this I realized..NOTHING!  ;D

lets start:
You mean,you don't want any flamers on server?Sooo,yes I guess if someone flame with this words he can get warned 3 times and on the 3th time he shoud be kicked as LwBot or some admins.And if they continue can get a ban.

I like it  :)
I never said I dont want flamers on server...we all flame...  ;)
I only suggested to put **** instead of FUCK and so on...

I agree with Friskyyy , because you  can't see the difference between just sayin ''****'' or if it changes to stars because of flaming. Which means we'll get a lot of trouble with this. Some random nubs will type ''****'' just for fun, while they aren't even flaming.. Just to annoy people like us.  People should be automaticly kicked by flaming after 3 times.
when I think again..maybe it would be nice to kick ppl after 3 "*****" warnings or something..

People should be automaticly kicked by flaming after 3 times.
that's what i think too..let's start to kick who flames instead, and the server will get much better

^ = server gets empty.
Ummm...if you dont want to get server empty...dont flame!  8) :P

Its a lot more fun to see the people rage so
ummm...dont make me hurt your feelings.. 8)

i too agree with disco.

on some other server your message always was replaced by "i love flowers" if you put insults in it and it SUCKED ASS. really..

flamers will be muted if they flame too much. some players also got banned for flaming. guys who want to flame will always find a way to do so. they would just insult without swear words or they would trick the system. its just too simple to avoid the listed "bad words"

but you could put an auto kick for using the n-word (and block the message). that would save a few seconds for admen :P
I agree...with ppl avoiding listed bad words...
but..why is N word such a big deal then...if you ppl love to see ppl rage..or something...  ::)

btw what if u add some changes like that ?

then everyone will say Fuc K yo U  or sth like that ...
True.. but still...think about it for a second..   :o

oh plz
LW is living with flammers since it started on , so what happend now?!
i rly like to see flammers getting rage like somewho i shouldnt mention!
True..but what heppened now!? idk..just an suggestion to improve servers reputation...  8)

This ain't waste of time dude,without flamers Lw's being to better server ;)
True,Freak! King..idk..then just dont waste ur precious time!  ::)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 08:30:45 PM »
People should be automaticly kicked by flaming after 3 times.
that's what i think too..let's start to kick who flames instead, and the server will get much better

^ = server gets empty.

True that...  ;)

yeah! so don't kick kids flamers just cause the server could get empty! sad.
btw they would simply come back, but learning some fucking respect... the server wouldn't get empty

anyway if u prefer to let people flame just to have more players, then remove the rule who says not to flame pls, otherwise it's rly hypocrite

legolas3983

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 08:35:18 PM »
Yeah quuckplay true, just like i said if someone starting to flameing, he get auto kick by LwBot

Sorry but my english is not very good  :-*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:43:37 PM by Freak. »

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 12:59:28 AM »
gta is 18+, if you can't handle a few swear words then...........

Point is, unless someone is harassing you in public/pm chat just /report an an admin will handle it.

Offline [Nx]Morphine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 01:18:11 AM »
mmmmm naah -1  ;D
SAMP is for men, not for crybabies :P

joke xD

Devilboy665

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 01:28:20 AM »
Dont you get it ppl!? This isnt about me! Or You!  ...goddamnit :-\

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 02:15:54 AM »
Waste of time, the measures you want to take can easily be avoided just by adding spaces to words as asshole it would change to  'a.sshole' or maybe even a-hole. Shitloads of ways to avoid it.

Devilboy665

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 02:29:52 AM »
Waste of time, the measures you want to take can easily be avoided just by adding spaces to words as asshole it would change to  'a.sshole' or maybe even a-hole. Shitloads of ways to avoid it.
  :o umm....OKE!  :P  ::)

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 02:49:14 AM »
I would love to see it happen, Maybe Auto Mute for flaming alot would be interesting.

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 03:22:37 AM »
meh, this is nowadays the only way to have fun in sa-mp and you want to remove this "feature"?
+o(

Devilboy665

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010, 03:29:34 AM »
I would love to see it happen, Maybe Auto Mute for flaming alot would be interesting.
+1

meh, this is nowadays the only way to have fun in sa-mp and you want to remove this "feature"?
+o(
that reel pro talking there...  8)

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »
I don't like it. There's no clear line you can draw between what's offensive and what is not. People who are excessively abusive or offensive, and who repeatedly are, are eventually taken care of. I mean, what's offensive to you isn't necessary offensive to me. Also, you don't have to read every single line that pops up in the chatbox, you know. You can ignore people.

Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Ignore people and they will quit eventually (when they're offending you). Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit.

Devilboy665

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2010, 09:44:51 AM »
I don't like it. There's no clear line you can draw between what's offensive and what is not. People who are excessively abusive or offensive, and who repeatedly are, are eventually taken care of. I mean, what's offensive to you isn't necessary offensive to me. Also, you don't have to read every single line that pops up in the chatbox, you know. You can ignore people.

Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Ignore people and they will quit eventually (when they're offending you). Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit.
I only saw this: " Ignore people and they will quit eventually"  ???