Author Topic: Drive-By  (Read 15868 times)

Devilboy665

Drive-By
« on: December 24, 2010, 04:01:45 AM »
* A summary of the changes that you want
-I want to stop the abuse of DB
* The advantages of this change happening
-No more DB abuse
* The disadvantages of this change happening
-Boring to hihater,sindropthatshit...and few others...
* Any script snippets which provide the feature that you want
-What? no..
* Extra notes
-Ya..what I want is to stop drive-by abuse..In some way..I dont want to say my ways cuzz Itll be USELESS DEVILBOY! GTFO! HELL! SHIT!(it already is but fuck it) ..so..Im asking if someone know whats the best way to stop DB but not to remove it from game... ::)
And ofc.some suggestion that will be accepted and scripted into server as soon as possible..

oh yeah..and If this wont be closed by Faraday or some other dude that hate me for unknown reason,would be nice to hear few suggestion/options and then make some Poll...or something
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:03:53 AM by [xSx] Devilboy665 »

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: Drive-By
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 04:28:35 AM »
i fought hihater today. for like 2 hours. he failed completly but it were amusing fights. it seems to be hardly possible to make him rage /Q:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what i want to say:
the most epic samp fights i had in the past month were the ones i had today against the dber hihater. also i need db to rape this tards who think they must fight me 3 vs 1.

Itll be USELESS DEVILBOY! GTFO! HELL! SHIT
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Devilboy665

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:41:44 AM »
ya...he only rage /q when some haxor rape him..  :-X

wich always turns out to be mi FRINDE!  :-\
but was fun to see him shout BAN! REPORT ID ALL! ...I reported hihater..  8)

btw. Ok,nothing to say about suggestion..NEXT!

Offline Sjitty

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 06:47:20 AM »
DriveBy is part of SAMP, and its always fun to fuck up DB'ers in mid fitghs. It makes street fights more challenging, along with heli killers, teamers, etc. If u want clean 1vs1 fights, just stay in DA all day, no DB'ers there.

LW for for me isfun cus of the freedom of fighting, u can use whatever u want, cars,helis, db, bombs, coma along with all ur gang mates and kill one fucker, makes it all hard yes, but more challenging and fun. Dont start taking out every aspect that ruins a "fair" 1vs1 fight, thats what DA was made for, make use of it.

grtz

Sjitty

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 06:51:08 AM »
You realy dont get it that db wont be removed ?
Dont create topics for it then ...

Devilboy665

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 07:03:26 AM »
Damn Sjitty..u make me feel like shit!  :-[ lol jk
ummm Joli...What!?

Anywayz...u ever tried to db some1 on bike? Cool stuff..rly make me to not DB someone...   ::)
I repeat! I DONT WANT TO REMOVE DriveBy!  :-\

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 08:23:10 AM »
Then I have no idea what this topic is all about... You wont to stop it but not to remove it? Wtf???

Offline [DSK]LifestealeR.

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 11:43:52 AM »
DriveBy is part of SAMP, and its always fun to fuck up DB'ers in mid fitghs. It makes street fights more challenging, along with heli killers, teamers, etc. If u want clean 1vs1 fights, just stay in DA all day, no DB'ers there.

LW for for me isfun cus of the freedom of fighting, u can use whatever u want, cars,helis, db, bombs, coma along with all ur gang mates and kill one fucker, makes it all hard yes, but more challenging and fun. Dont start taking out every aspect that ruins a "fair" 1vs1 fight, thats what DA was made for, make use of it.

grtz

Sjitty

You're right Sjitty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sharonn

• Adult Fish
  • Dude, I almost had you
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »
Then I have no idea what this topic is all about... You wont to stop it but not to remove it? Wtf???

He doesn't want to remove it, He wants to stop it? :o That sounds to me exactly the same.  I can see your point, but it's USELESS.  I also hate DB and I also think it's fed up. But it's a part of the game. That's one way many people probably want to play the game. And ye, it is true that most of us probably unconsciously react angry when they got killed by db. But that doesn't mean, they want to remove it.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:03:25 PM by Sharonn »

Ride or die.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 12:27:20 PM »
Devilboy, I thought you were defending the rights of the newbies just like I do, and now you come with an anti-db suggestion??  :o :o :o ??? :-\

This is one of the very few times I agree with BikeDriver: you want gangs 3 vs 1 to destroy the server freely, but not newbies to have a fair chance? let me show you this clearly:

NEW PLAYER + NO DB + GANGS 3 VS 1 WITH FULL WEAPONS AND ARMORS = ZERO CHANCES TO KILL AND SURE DEATH ALL THE TIME = QUIT = EMPTY SERVER

Also listen to Sjitty about the freedom of playing: San Andreas became one of the best games of the History just because of the freedom that it gives and that no other game does. And I have always said that LW as a server, has as one of its main problems the lack of freedom compared to other servers or to single player mode. If you remove db, you will be just removing even more freedom and crippling the gaming experience even more. And if you take the freedom away from San Andreas, you are just removing what it makes it such a good game, and then, why play it? ???

As they have told you, if you don't want db stay in the duel arena all the time, or play in LVP. Because regarding the freedom of playing, LVP has no db, yeah, but in return it has other things like Seasparrow or minigames. But LW with no db, no special vehicles and no minigames, would just suck balls and become one of the worst servers in Samp.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:30:30 PM by [kicked]Gryphus_One »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »
so many topics were opened to suggest the removal of db, and luckly it was always denied, so dont start other threads on this topic please, it's useless

db is funny, removing it would get the game rly boring, and i cant figure any way to avoid his abuse, so...

besides fighting against a noob dber isn't that hard (if he doesn't ping like gryphus :|) as Bike said..i had the same fun killing sostenes which is another db-lover, and it's like: enter a car as passenger as he comes to db; if he gets off the car to shoot, you do the same and kill him :)

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 12:52:28 PM »
Something like less damage to on foot-players - although I doubt it's possible - would be quite cool I guess, but removing it would suck ballz, chasing cars DBing is quite fun - sometimes.

PS:
[...]
NEW PLAYER + NO DB + GANGS 3 VS 1 WITH FULL WEAPONS AND ARMORS = ZERO CHANCES TO KILL AND SURE DEATH ALL THE TIME = QUIT = EMPTY SERVER
[...]

[...]
As they have told you, if you don't want db stay in the duel arena all the time, or play in LVP. Because regarding the freedom of playing, LVP has no db, yeah, but in return it has other things like Seasparrow or minigames. But LW with no db, no special vehicles and no minigames, would just suck balls and become one of the worst servers in Samp.
[...]

Get lost.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »
Truth hurts? ::)

Nah, just wondering what DB got to do with minigames and seasparrows. ::)

Freedom of playing, unleashing all Samp's possibilities and offering something to newbies.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:44:59 PM by [kicked]Gryphus_One »