Author Topic: Stop wasting time on uselss ban appeals  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Sjitty

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Stop wasting time on uselss ban appeals
« on: January 02, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »
    * A summary of the changes that you want
Admins, stop wasting ur time on posting obviously useless posts in obviously pointless ban appeals. Is there a contest for funniest or smartest remark in ban appeals? Instead of wasting ur time on kid Pogemans, hopne and monster999 or all the other who will never understand what u mean go on server for 20 minutes and entertain and help some players.
If you are not to stupid to understand they do NOT understand what u  are saying repeatidly in their ban appeals then its obvious you just enjoy posting the uselss remarks in those ban appeals. Lock and move them to resolved if ur finished and spend some time on player count stimulating tasks like actually going ingame, host some events. If really wanna discuss in pointless conversation go on some religion forum, its a endless topic where ppl try to make fun of each other in clever ways, but in the end there will never be a solution a.k.a. pointless.

* The advantages of this change happening

Less crap in forum, more happy players INGAME

* The disadvantages of this change happening

You will not be able to formulate ur personal rage and stress in forums and feel good about urself by tearing down little kids. Oo

* Any script snippets which provide the feature that you want
Oo
    * Extra notes
Go JoJo go! Doing great job with events, players love you!!!

Offline Flashy

• Kiddy Fish
  • You mad?
    • Awards
Re: Stop wasting time on uselss ban appeals
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »
Full agree. I am serious: Somethimes when I read the Ban appeals my first though is, wtf?! Obviously, the banned players ain´t that stupid. They just want to asskiss all to get unbanned. Example: Kid GiGo. He made tons of ban appeals with pathetic comments. "I love you all".
And admins have nothing better to do then make fun of it and waste the time.

Seriously, somethimes I have the feeling to get admin status und put this all in the right order ._.
Reaction from Mr. Poge after multiple times banned and finally unbanned:
Quote from: Mr. Poge
AlvarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR!!! Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOUuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333 <3
<333 !!!!      i'm so happyyyyyyyyyy Thaksssss!!! alvarrrrrr )))) :$ :$: :$ :$
Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty i dont know waht to say but i'm so happy man Ty Ty Thank you thank You!! <3 :$
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 01:00:11 PM »
Ou finaly someone said sth against it +1 sjitty

But i got to say that some people realy deserv those replys :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:04:10 PM by JoliGarcon »

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 01:13:15 PM »
have forgotten the legend of banned gigoooooooooooooooooo legend of evader / banned  ;D :p

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »
Full agree. I am serious: Somethimes when I read the Ban appeals my first though is, wtf?! Obviously, the banned players ain´t that stupid. They just want to asskiss all to get unbanned. Example: Kid GiGo. He made tons of ban appeals with pathetic comments. "I love you all".
And admins have nothing better to do then make fun of it and waste the time.

Seriously, somethimes I have the feeling to get admin status und put this all in the right order ._.
LOL
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 01:52:54 PM »
Sjitty I really dont like you're attitude, you can leave the admin team and say that the management sucks but don't stick around here to troll us and try to prove some kind of stupid point. This is a game, and the stupid ban appeals deserve stupid replies.  If you don't like how the staff works, nobody is forcing you to stay, I assure you that it's worked for a long time and in all the public servers I've ever seen in any server in the whole samp community, lw's is by far the best (am not including myself, it's just what I see as to how they deal with bans and players). Go to another community, go ahead, you'll see what abuse means. They won't give a half a shit either, they'll ban you for having a different opinion even if you're right, and 14yo kids will abuse you just because you beat them and they dont like it. Seriously, the only thing LW's needs is a player count that isn't so obsessed in stats and active development of the script, the staff (most of it anyway) if fine the way it is.

I'm locking this topic, I can't care for this stupid drama, and it's a waste of time and reading and typing for this topic to be open.