Author Topic: Chaos mode  (Read 7144 times)

Offline Kibi

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
Chaos mode
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:48:20 AM »
HI :D ....what about putting the chaos mode when the tank spawns,and remove it when the tank explodes

advantages:
the game would be more realistic
disadvantage:
none,i mean what would it effect if we put the chaos mode just for 4-5 mins

;D thenx for reading :D
           Kibi[LP]
Linkin Park

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
Re: Chaos mode
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 02:46:58 AM »
What do you mean by chaos mode? like the city riot that happened in single player?
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline Kibi

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:50:32 AM »
What do you mean by chaos mode? like the city riot that happened in single player?
yeah,it exist as a cheat too in single player
Linkin Park

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 04:34:50 AM »
That cheat goes only for LS doesnt it ?
And i guess the time could be spend on more than adding that for LV i guess it will be bugged then anyways and will make a lot of players lag  :-X

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 05:54:37 AM »
lol i think he means when you get 5 stars and the tanks and police come after you in single player. I mean it would be fun but im sure its not possible lol. cool idea though  :)

Offline Kibi

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 10:16:26 PM »
lol i think he means when you get 5 stars and the tanks and police come after you in single player. I mean it would be fun but im sure its not possible lol. cool idea though  :)
nooo...  ??? lol,thats not the chaos mode.The chaos mode in single player is when the peoples go crazy steeling things,fighting with each other and the houses being burned.So I want You to put only the houses being burned if it's possible,while the tank is alive....after the tank is dead u turn off the mode(houses being burned) and everything is back to normal :D 
:P
Linkin Park

legolas3983

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 10:23:45 PM »
nooo...  ??? lol,thats not the chaos mode.The chaos mode in single player is when the peoples go crazy steeling things,fighting with each other and the houses being burned.So I want You to put only the houses being burned if it's possible,while the tank is alive....after the tank is dead u turn off the mode(houses being burned) and everything is back to normal :D 
thats is impossible in samp, i understand what you means

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 10:52:46 PM »
thats is impossible in samp, i understand what you means

I have seen parts of that on another server, there was just a huge storm and weather completely changed. Looked epic, but it was in LS.  :-\

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...
;D ;D
Also,silly suggestion,although it would be fun. :P
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:55:53 PM by Reny[UB] »
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »

If it was possible, did you consider the amount of lag all the smoke, and burning houses might cause to alot of people ? Tbh even if it was possible it wouldnt be a feature LW really needed. It does not give anything to the people playing in the server other than a shitload of lag and bugs. Waste of time.. useless suggestion is useless.