Poll

Do you like this db system? And do you want it?

Yes
No

Author Topic: New db system.  (Read 13090 times)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
Re: New db system.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »
Just because you're a fruitcake who STILL isn't able to kill without db doesn't mean other players are unable to kill.

Put it the other way round: just because you and other 150 people were lifeless nerds doesn't mean that ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD must be that way too.

anything that removes the current drive by system deserves a +1 from me and the few hundred other players we lost through faggotry

ROFL

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »
Put it the other way round: just because you and other 150 people were lifeless nerds doesn't mean that ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD must be that way too.

You can learn fighting with just playing 1 hour a day for a few months, that's what I've done back when I started.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 05:26:45 PM »

Yeah exactly because when you practice how to aim you are a lifeless nerd. LOL

Put it this way: Just because you got picked on at school doesn't mean that....

You know what, forget it. There is no purpose in argueing with you because you always act like a victim of rape and everyone has to feel sorry for you. I'm not feeling sorry for you nor newbies since we all were one once, grow up already. I'm doing everything I can to help new players but that doesn't mean I should compromise with them. The gameplay has been like this for years untill you showed up and starting to complain about everything because you're not capable to deal with things and you're not even trying. In fact you should feel ashamed because you still don't know how to fight and you're not a newbie anymore but still act like one.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 06:26:02 PM »
Its already clear enough that alot of the people like this. its already 13 against 2 votes.

Like masterbeef said back when LW still had 150 players it was alot harder for people to fight. You had loads of dbers, and basicly when ever u turned around u had someone shooting ur back. Only possible way to counter those things where to learn how to fight like alot of us did. Nowadays its just very easy.

If the topic gets more out of hand than it already is i would ask any admin to just close the topic but leave the poll open. Theres no need for flamewars here or any other useless comments. We are here to discuss the suggestion and not to compete how big everyones cock is. (cuz mine is bigger than urs anyway)

EDIT:
You all say its not possible? I got my faith in Slice if hes on dope he can do it. Also nothing is impossible. You just need the resources and ingenuity to do it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:44:09 PM by WildStyleZx89 »

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »
Also nothing is impossible. You just need the resources and ingenuity to do it.

you are wrong. without installing new files there are many limitations. aranha is the best example.

just think about it.. you either lean out the window and shoot or you sit and drive.

ask slice, he knows the answer.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 07:50:45 PM »
Also nothing is impossible. You just need the resources and ingenuity to do it.

you are wrong. without installing new files there are many limitations. aranha is the best example.

just think about it.. you either lean out the window and shoot or you sit and drive.

ask slice, he knows the answer.

Nothing is impossible, they thought flying to the moon was impossible yet they did it. Dont be so pessimistic.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 09:33:50 PM »
You can learn fighting with just playing 1 hour a day for a few months, that's what I've done back when I started.

A few months? lol, do you really think that everybody is willing to spend whole MONTHS of dying all the time without killing, just to be in this server instead of in any other? many people will get sick of dying and not killing, not after months, but just after weeks, days or even hours, and will just say "fuck it". Just because you and a few others stayed here, doesn't mean that everyone else will too, because you had your own reasons and circumstances that aren't the same for other people.

I'm not feeling sorry for you nor newbies since we all were one once

Yeah, and all politicians were normal citizens once, but that doesn't justify their power abuses.

The gameplay has been like this for years

You know what? last year I had a short and basic course about how to attract customers to your company, and one of the things that our teacher told us is that a very common mistake among old and conservative businessmen and employers, is to say "this company has always been this way", when actually all companies should evolve and modernize themselves, because times change. If we were applying that philosophy to the whole world, we would still be living in the Stone Age. Also, yes, the server has always been that way... and that's why it has been empty since the Offical Tab was removed, and if that Official Tab had never existed, then the server would have been always as empty as now (and this is directly related to what I quoted from Rizla), and maybe you all would have then opened your eyes and realized that the way to get players is to make a fair server in which everyone stands a chance, and in which you are offered a variety of things to do, not only the repetitive onfoot fighting and a few spare races.

you showed up and starting to complain about everything because you're not capable to deal with things and you're not even trying.

Yeah, and of course regulars aren't complaining about things like db or Rustlers in races, because they all are capable to deal with things and are trying.

Its already clear enough that alot of the people like this. its already 13 against 2 votes.

Yeah, now compare 13 votes against all the potential new players out there that will instantly leave the server if this suggestion is implemented.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »

Yeah, now compare 13 votes against all the potential new players out there that will instantly leave the server if this suggestion is implemented.

You seem to think this is like a written fact ? And no its not. Also its not always about new players. Its about making the gameplay much more bearable not just for the fuckin new guys.

Also practice makes perfect is what they say. If you dont practice you will always fail and ofcourse get bored and leave. And if your one of those guys why should we make the server like how you want it if your not willing to learn, practice the way things have been done for as long as LW has been here. We all learned how to fight simply because we practiced and learned from fighting other people on the server.
You know what its like talking to deafmans ears so im just gunna stop right here since ull never straighten out that stubborn thick headed brain of yours. Gdnite.

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 11:13:24 PM »
A few months? lol, do you really think that everybody is willing to spend whole MONTHS of dying all the time without killing, just to be in this server instead of in any other? many people will get sick of dying and not killing, not after months, but just after weeks, days or even hours, and will just say "fuck it". Just because you and a few others stayed here, doesn't mean that everyone else will too, because you had your own reasons and circumstances that aren't the same for other people.

These "few" others are actually all of these guys you see posting here, as... like everyone on LVP and other DMs. ::)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 12:54:51 AM »
slice said its impossible.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Simon

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Retired