Author Topic: a "Don't kill me" function  (Read 4383 times)

Offline mnemonic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
a "Don't kill me" function
« on: February 01, 2011, 08:38:15 AM »
So we all know the frustration when you're driving with your hard earned millions to buy some kickass properties and some 12-year-old from Moldavia decides to practice drive-by on you.
A summary of the changes that you want
A /dontkill command. Once enabled, you're invincible for as long as the command is on. Also, you cannot use any weapons as long as you have it enabled. It can't be that simple, of course - it costs money (I'm thinking $50k/minute).
The advantages of this change happening
no more unexpected deaths at the worst possible moment. also, anything that will stand in the way of the said Moldavian teenager is worth recommending.
The disadvantages of this change happening
all you "[ultra_super_gang]UltraScaryNickname" gangbangers will think "lolmfaomg the less rulz da betta geimplay" and stuff

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: a "Don't kill me" function
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »
lol i see it already denied ..
i have to say no reason why this is shit i guess

Offline Flashy

• Kiddy Fish
  • You mad?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:58:01 AM »
Waste of time. This gamemode is based on deathmatch. So if you join the game you will have to fight to the death in every situation.
If you are clever you won´t take millions to buy properties. Take a little money, for example: 300k and buy some props..
Take more little money if you buy more. So the risk of losing a lot of money is 0%.
Reaction from Mr. Poge after multiple times banned and finally unbanned:
Quote from: Mr. Poge
AlvarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR!!! Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOUuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333 <3
<333 !!!!      i'm so happyyyyyyyyyy Thaksssss!!! alvarrrrrr )))) :$ :$: :$ :$
Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty i dont know waht to say but i'm so happy man Ty Ty Thank you thank You!! <3 :$
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:10:44 AM »
Waste of time. This gamemode is based on deathmatch. So if you join the game you will have to fight to the death in every situation.
If you are clever you won´t take millions to buy properties. Take a little money, for example: 300k and buy some props..
Take more little money if you buy more. So the risk of losing a lot of money is 0%.

Or if you know where properties and a good car are, you can buy almost every property without being worried by players (i have carried 3 mil on me, brought 95% of properties and not seen a single player).

TOP-SAMP

Offline Flashy

• Kiddy Fish
  • You mad?
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 09:19:32 AM »

Or if you know where properties and a good car are, you can buy almost every property without being worried by players (i have carried 3 mil on me, brought 95% of properties and not seen a single player).

Sure. That´s the way I do it, too. But I refer me on the point of the userthat he lose a lot of money when he is buying props..
So I gave him a advice to take less money..
Reaction from Mr. Poge after multiple times banned and finally unbanned:
Quote from: Mr. Poge
AlvarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR!!! Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOUuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333 <3
<333 !!!!      i'm so happyyyyyyyyyy Thaksssss!!! alvarrrrrr )))) :$ :$: :$ :$
Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty i dont know waht to say but i'm so happy man Ty Ty Thank you thank You!! <3 :$
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...

legolas3983

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 10:05:53 AM »
No

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
It iz shit =/

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »
Straight up rejected. Think before you post such nonsense.