Author Topic: just registred 'money'  (Read 15566 times)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: just registred 'money'
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 05:55:46 PM »
In first place we are talking about newbies, so they have to db.
for the 324284293798475938754935739457:INSERTNUMBERSHERE:49594357839087098347092387082734842344th time, newbies don't HAVE to db, only you do

Offline Sharonn

• Adult Fish
  • Dude, I almost had you
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »
5k is a good start for a newbie?? with that you can't even buy 500 rounds of Tec9!!!

ur obsessed with db weapons, go use sawns

Everyone starts as a newbie, so that comment is not necessary.

In first place we are talking about newbies, so they have to db. In second place Tec9 can be shot on foot too, in fact Tec9 sucks for dbing. And in third place, with 5k you can't buy much sawn ammo either.
You know what?Fuck newbies, that shit is really gettin annoying.

Everyone starts as a ''newbie'', so that comment is not necessary.

Ride or die.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 10:14:02 PM »
Keep bitching more and more about them fuckin newbies and they will get raped harder and harder everyday by everyone whos annoyed by your stupidious comments about newbies. Now if thats what you really want please continue using newbies and db as an excuse. If you dont want that please do us a favor and leave.

Offline Kibi

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »
ok.....i didnt knew about the money in the bank ;D 50 000$ is enough for starting :),i can sent some to him too :P
Linkin Park

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 04:10:39 PM »
lol Gryphus, u should have been here 3 years ago, when we all more or less started to play in LW and we were newbies...well none of us abused db like you do, or just like you say newbies need to.
It's just you that can't (or don't want to) play like everyone else dude, accept it

Btw as Miczi said this topic has no longer reason to be opened

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 04:14:05 PM »
When i was a Newbie i had to defend my self on the ship, and i remember going to bank my 10k or so every time i got it on the ship. There was some epic fights on that ship, that haven't really occurred for a long time.

None should complain because money is way easier to get then it was before..

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 04:15:39 PM »
lol Gryphus, u should have been here 3 years ago, when we all more or less started to play in LW and we were newbies...

Yeah, you said it perfectly: you all were newbies, so it was newbie vs newbie all the time. In that moment everyone was a newbie, there were no regulars, however a newbie that comes now has to face lots of regulars with whole years of experience.

well none of us abused db like you do, or just like you say newbies need to.

I don't believe that: I have been told many times how db used to count +1 to the stats just like any other kind of kill, so do you really expect me to believe that nobody was dbing that much in those times? lol.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
lol Gryphus, u should have been here 3 years ago, when we all more or less started to play in LW and we were newbies...

Yeah, you said it perfectly: you all were newbies, so it was newbie vs newbie all the time. In that moment everyone was a newbie, there were no regulars, however a newbie that comes now has to face lots of regulars with whole years of experience.
ahah? you don't know anything about those times, and the proof is that this is definitely a bullshit.
"We were newbies" doesn't mean everyone of the actual regulars didn't have hard players to fight..
Do you know my story? i guess you don't care, but since my FIRST day in samp, which was in LW btw, i fought ALONE the eVo gang dude, not rly newbies, a whole gang alone and i was on samp since some hours (but i guess you don't even know who eVo was) and in spite of this i never complained about being attacked by many players together (instead i found it funny having many enemies to fight) nor i abused db to kill 'em.. and this is just to make an example...nowadays what do i have to read? that a newbie needs all the possible support to fight one, maybe two regulars together, ohh what a shame! :( :(

I don't believe that: I have been told many times how db used to count +1 to the stats just like any other kind of kill, so do you really expect me to believe that nobody was dbing that much in those times? lol.
first of all you wrongly think everytime to these fucking stats...just cause it gave +1 to stats doesn't mean that all were dbing to increase their ratios, like everyoen cared at it (and it's not true)
you can believe what you want, i can't talk for the others, but by myself i can tell you i never abused it...once i played a perfect fairplay, thing that i don't do for a long time... and anyway i never saw anyone abusing db like is happening since 1 year or so...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:26:31 PM by Quickplay »

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 11:37:07 PM »

And this is exactly why we say that you dont know jack shit what you are talking about walkin ur ass in here on LW community think u know it all gryphus but you dont. You see when i started on LW it wasnt all newbies vs newbies. Its the same as it was now infact 10 times harder. People nowadays think they good when they scrape someones healthbar and kill someone and have like 20 hp left themselves. Fights backthen it went more like BAM BAM your dead and it certainly wasnt newbie vs newbie, you had clans like SMITH, MOB, eVo (i was a eVo myself), SaW, SiN  etc etc etc they would smack u upside down no matter who you were.

Ive told you times before back then you had 150 people online and only 5 peeps dbing (ratio of 1:30) now its more in the vicinity of 10 dbers and 30 others (ratio of 1:3) Those odds are way different gryphus and dbing has always been hated by alot of people even back in those days. And using an argument like well your not a newbie anymore isnt gunna cut it gryphus cuz i still remember the first day i started like it was yesterday.

Just to say it blunt, most new players (players i consider new) are pussies that includes you with your db.

Quickplay:
i remember those days man :D it was epic times, you fighting us like crazy lol but u werent the only one lol nowadays the changes that have been made to the server kinda made it to lame to play on. Everyone gets their stuff handed to them. No more fun in working towards a goal cuz u already get it handed. (just some advice when you get handed everything to you fast you'll burn the game alot faster Its like cheating GTA SA in single player getting the guns and money etc etc gets old quick and the games no longer fun)

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 02:07:24 PM »
You know what is the only difference beetwen now and then? Back then people had a really high culture of playing. There were less dbers, cause people cared about fair play, even though they really needed money (no bank saving!) and they could kill everyone for it. And clans? The gang feature on LW is not what it used to be. Clans were the people, that knew how to make money. You would have cried of hapiness after killing someone with 20k - they had millions, made in a few hours.

Shhhhhit Im starting this topic again, why I just cant resist :/

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »
Thats right Miczi, you had to work for your stuff and so did the newbies. Newbies where going to clans much faster and made friends much faster because going at it alone was do-able but difficult but a good way to learn. Those days are over with the new stupid features that have got nothing to do with what LW is supposed to be. But i guess people want lame ass servers nowadays where everything gets handed to you.

Back then when you where in a clan. You had the killers, gamblers, property owners. People who made money for the gang, people who used that money for weapons to kill others with money. You where actually on search for peeps with money (helping your gangs property owners killing their opponents, or killing other gamblers) Nowadays they pretty much get left alone.

Also miczi its ok you can start it :P we all miss the old days :P

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
The current features are one thing, but the main thing we miss is the player count ;) But ye, since the money is not important, players just... don't have a goal. I hope v4 will change it.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »
since the money is not important, players just... don't have a goal.
Fucking true.
That's why i'm 100% sure that 2 things would partly let us coming back to the old days:

- Removing stats: this may make regulars stop from playing like cowards just to keep a good ratio or increase it with a very lame way to play (wich usually it is backstabbing and then running in ammu/bank everytime)...once no one cared at stats, why should now be a feature so important? If you play for fun you don't give a shit about them.

- Removing bank cash like it was in the old times we're talking about (or at least decreasing it significantly, like a limit of 1 million). This is the main thing that would force players to fight again like then, when you had to gain cash going to the ship (old ship wars would come back!!!) or killing rich people walking around the map while carrying the money, and this would mean getting again a whole server active to search for money to buy weapons and great fights in the streetz like those old days...and as a chain reaction, i suppose this would even increase the players number in the server.

I really wish this could happen with the new LW version :)

Sorry if this is OT but i had to say it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:52:15 AM by Quickplay »

Offline Sharonn

• Adult Fish
  • Dude, I almost had you
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 04:02:35 PM »
since the money is not important, players just... don't have a goal.
Fucking true.
That's why i'm 100% sure that 2 things would partly let us coming back to the old days:

- Removing stats: this may make regulars stop from playing like cowards just to keep a good ratio or increase it with a very lame way to play (wich usually it is backstabbing and then running in ammu/bank everytime)...once no one cared at stats, why should now be a feature so important? If you play for fun you don't give a shit about them.

/agree

Ride or die.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
A Goal ?

hmm i srsly dont have a goal with anything...

Well i could make some good stats yeah pretty funny i already did in the past ...
I could earn money oh yeah i got like 5 accs full of it ...
Oh ye i could do 5 topsprees again what a fun .....

I dont realy know what else i should do now ?
well u can remove the bank but what should i do when i earn a little amount of cash then ?

The only thing which is a little bit funny on samp is to have some gang wars with youre clan but the rest suck.