Author Topic: Unban Application Catcatcar  (Read 737 times)

Offline Peoples Party

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Unban Application Catcatcar
« on: January 04, 2024, 03:40:13 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Hello786
Time and Date that you were banned: 2-3 years ago
Suspected Reason (if any): continuously ban evade
IP Address: not remember
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): Halchter  And Alpays
Extra notes: : I used to use cheats and annoy other players with it in all servers but I have changed myself not by words but with actions. I am unbanned in all vc-mp servers and have been playing cleans since 2-3 years(you can confirm that however you want if that even matters). as for LW, I admit I have recently been banevading but not with the intention to use cheats or annoy players but to just play I'm really bored into the other server, I'm wasting a lot of time, I play with others and I don't enjoy it as much as LW, I have made a big mistake. I admit you forgive me, Have mercy on me,  I am very ashamed of my own mistake First I went to pubg I was getting very bored in pubg I started vcmp year later So I remembered VCMP again Now I realize my mistake I was just bored in pubg not in vcmp, Halcther Give me another chance I will never make such a mistake again I played all the servers but I still did not feel calm I admit it's my fault Please do not apply denied I promise I won't repeat my mistake in my future I admit I made a mistake.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:51:31 PM by Peoples Party »

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Alpays
  • PAC ID: 62033
Re: Unban Application Catcatcar
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 08:36:41 PM »
I'm not unbanning you from an appeal you made by copy pasting. Write again, tell us the last nick you used on lw's, and when was the last time you played.
"old games don't stop being good" -p4t, 2020