Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 13378 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2011, 07:18:36 AM »
I'm hardcore wizard, I got my fireball in one hand and my ice storm in the other. If they are resistant to fire they get the ice and vice versa.

Also dragon fights become less of a big thing, today i came across one that was flying around and trying to burn a giant.

u suckface i hope the boss of the game is immune vs fire and ice =DDDDD
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 01:43:30 PM »
No one is immune to fire AND ice, thats the beauty of my system.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2011, 02:39:40 PM »
Pokemon has raised us right

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »
this game is awesome it is a mix between zelda and lord of the rings :p

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2011, 06:51:37 AM »
BALLS!

Is this game like The Witcher?

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2011, 11:05:13 AM »
I don't think so, it's more sandbox (if it is like the previous ones). Ye, you travel the world with wand/bow/crossbow/sword/axe/otherheavyshit and kill monsters/people for some case, but unlike in the witcher you can do whatever you want, you don't even have to complete the missions and you can travel the whole world. And you can jump :P

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
me with a samurai sword XD

btw witcher sucks

Offline HASEEB1

• Big Fish
  • Nothing is true.Everything is permissible!
    • gtaassassins
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2011, 02:34:40 PM »
Deodaric bow with extra damage enchantment + sneak ftw
critical shot kills giant in a single hit

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
I want this game but I know that it will affect my marks so bad ;/ Im so gonna become a nerd after exams.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »
cant confirm that miczi. i already dropped playing it. in my opinion very boring..

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »
I doubt it is more boring than Morrowind, which consumed a lot of my time some years ago :P

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2012, 02:07:30 AM »
HeadHunterZ - Dragonborn  (Tribute to Skyrim)
HeadHunterZ - Dragonborn

Felt like posting this here instead of in the music section :D
For all u haters out there take a long walk of a short pier ! :P

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2012, 04:29:38 AM »
i now started playing it again.

its really frustrating that even in the very beginning you can go anywhere, to any city and you will barely find deadly enemies at all in the wilderness.

besides the balance this game really is great and gigantic.. i like it because its kinda empty. enemies are not annoying, they are something special. normally in an open world RPG you find a new fucking enemy behind every corner and tree. in skyrim its done way better - more "realistic" ;)

i also like how you gain experience for things like forging a sword. its hard to describe this game in a few words :P

the dragon fights get pretty boring over time, its annoying when you are a sword user and this fuckface dragons dont land on the ground .___________.

all in all its a pretty fantastic game with a few rather big blunder..

Offline Zaina

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2012, 03:06:45 PM »
I played Skyrim quite a lot in late November - mid December. The game world is beautiful and immersive but Beshesda has again failed to balance the game mechanics properly.

The leveling up system isn't as catastrophically broken as it was in the first versions of Oblivion but still it's too unbalanced for serious gameplay. Character levels way too fast in the early levels and way too slow at the later levels and most skills rise too fast. The difficulty system is broken. In well-planned difficulty system it would be: the harder the difficulty, the more deadlier the enemies are and the level up speed would also be slower. In Skyrim it's: harder the difficulty, the faster you level up.

I first tried to play Skyrim at normal difficulty, the leveling up speed was relatively sane but all but the boss enemies were pitifully easy to kill...like just 2-3 sword hits. In the harder difficulty levels the enemies are challenging but you start to level up way too fast. After few dungeons and little bit of blacksmithing I was already near lvl 20 and had just done few easy quests.

I tried few level up balancing mods but they didn't seem to work properly. Mostly the mods seem to be  improvised stiched-up-together things cos Bethesda hasn't released the Creation Kit yet.

I'm gonna start new game after Bethesda has shitted out few patches and modders have had time to to make good mods (especially game balancing ones) with the help of CK.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2012, 03:33:11 PM »
Well, if it comes to the difficulty level many games are fucked up these days. They are just too easy, confirming to the older titles, in which you could repeat one moment 50 times, getting so pissed that you wanted to smash the fuckin screen, but when you finally succeeded it gave you so much satisfaction. Example? The Pilot School in San Andreas, I've spent so many hours trying to finish it!

And for some reason they really fail in balancing the difficulty level - I've read that in The Witcher 2 on normal difficulty level you could kill the boss with a few hits, but on hard level you died after being hit twice. How retarded is that?! I just want to be forced to put some effort into finishing the game, not just play it like I'm a God but I'm not some nerd maniac either, who can press enter on numpad and escape with one hand...

Mount and Blade has a greatly balanced difficulty system in my opinion. I have it set so that I have the same HP, dmg etc. as those hundreds of bots cause I already know the game and I can kill them quite easily, but there are levels fitting even the total nabs, for example you get 1/3 dmg if a bot hits you etc. Maybe that's the problem, maybe instead of setting just the "difficulty", players should be able to set whatever they want - the number of enemies, their hp, exp rate and stuff, not just one option.