Author Topic: Movie Trailers  (Read 10117 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: Movie Trailers
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »
yes, but you do not wanna watch all top 250 of imdb...
It`s worth to watch in the cinema but I think it`s enough to watch it on dvd/blue ray. The story isnt hard to understand and its not too much scifi. It only got a few really great pictures and the dialogues are nothing special. Di Caprio plays like he did in shutter island.

back to imdb... about 10 years ago you could really trust the imd rating. But nowadays too many stupid got an account there and vote. :-(

yea i know that all the #250 movies are casual movies which everybody likes.
otherwise the movies werent in top 250.

also for example avatar has a "bad" rating there because many guys vote it down because they cant accept that its so famous and successful.

but still imdb is the biggest database for movies and i use it a lot. i can check in a few seconds if a movie could be good or not. for example i dont even give movies a try that have a rating under 6.0 because that really is just garbage.

imdb still is better than any TV guide that you can buy. for example (maybe you know it) "TV Spielfilm" voted some movie as 'crap of the day' that has a rating of 6.5/10 on imdb which is completly impossible because that means its quite good in many ways!
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

SUPERBAD

Re: Movie Trailers
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
same, bikedriver, all my friends and I look at imdb,
but sometimes if you want trash movies under a rating of 6 can be funny :D

butt back to the topic:

eXistenZ (1999) - Trailer

I liked the movie verry much!