Author Topic: Smoke Films ;)  (Read 7822 times)

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Smoke Films ;)
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »
I don't really know if it could be rated as a smokefilm,
but i'd still say "Harold and Kumar goes to guantanamo bay" is great

SUPERBAD

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »
both harold and kumar movies are smokefilms. :)

Offline Roach

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 12:33:32 PM »
Yeah I was very surprised of it, good smoke movies are rare.

And I have some other suggestion ,not a smoke movie, but a lot of drugs are involved in this movie. You might wanna watch this movie a couple of times before you understand the purpose of the movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Johnny Depp)
I watched this movie 2 times high and 2 times normal and still dont understand what it rly is about ....

Fear & loathing in las vegas is based on a true story of a guy named whos had the biggest drug trip + the rest of his life with his friend...
That guy is dead now, he shot himself to the head because his body was so messed up of all the drugs he used in his life, that he coudn't bair the pain no more.
This movie gives a pretty good picture on what different kinds of drugs can do to you & your environment.

SUPERBAD

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
yo Roach, who told you that? - your teacher?

Hunter killed himself cause he thought it is the right moment to do so.
Thompson's family says he was not depressed, nor was he in enough to pain to kill himself. In fact, by all reports, he was quite happy. He was talking on the phone to his wife, getting ready to work on his column, when he decided it would be wise to kill himself, so that he could go out (we are told) while "still at the top of his form,"

This movie gives a pretty good picture on what different kinds of drugs can do to you & your environment.
No it is not. It`s just one of too many possibilities what different kinds of drugs can do. He and his friend had a lot of luck and an amazing drug adventure trip.
Give 10 ppl the same drugs and you will get 10 different trips. If ppl are not used to take this ammount of drugs, they might simply die.

@disco, I watched it the first time when I was 18 and I watched it high. It is a roadtrip movie, do not know what u did not understand?!

Offline Roach

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »
Wow superbad you know everything so well.
There was this special documentary about that guy,saying he spend his last night playing poker with friends, he had alot of pain, he coudnt bair it anymore, he shot himself.
So thats what ive seen & heard, but maybe you know it better, they way you talking seems like u know him in real life.

No it is not. It`s just one of too many possibilities what different kinds of drugs can do. He and his friend had a lot of luck and an amazing drug adventure trip.
Give 10 ppl the same drugs and you will get 10 different trips. If ppl are not used to take this ammount of drugs, they might simply die.

You are actually saying the same what i said.....or tried to say.....i guess you didnt get it saying ti again with just extra words.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »
what movie you 2 talking about? sounds interesting
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

SUPERBAD

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »
oh cool Roach, mhnn not sure what to believe or to not believe about hunter s. thompson.

@bike: we were speaking about " fear and loathing in las vegas "

I was pretty much interessted in gonzo journalism in 1998... Hunter was a pretty interessting man, but somehoe weired too. I read he wants to decide when he is going to die, which he did about 12 years later.
I heard only a few ppl were allowed to speak to him in his last years, one of them was johnny depp. We will see a documantary where Depp will be again Hunter. Also the book "fear and loathing in las vegas" was filmed with Bill Murray as Hunter ( "Where the buffalos roam" or smth like that it is called. )

Offline Thug

• Big Fish
  • SA-MP's Finest
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 11:44:04 AM »
Friday
How High
Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
i7 4790k 4,0 Ghz | ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB | Corsair 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB HDD | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W | Cooler Master HAF932 Advance

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 12:59:55 PM »
we cant stop here..this is bat country!
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Falk3n

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »
haha I watched "Friday" yesterday, he is funny :D

Please, it's like if a no-reload cheater said that he got banned unfairly because he didn't have the chance to shoot any player yet.