Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 697891 times)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (27-4-2017)
« Reply #2415 on: April 06, 2012, 11:08:49 AM »
lmfao, deleted all posts? Plus Dejo is back as full member?? Good thing you keep hiding your mistakes by deleting all critic posts and call it keeping your clan page CLEAN!  ;D
Well that is how this whole Forum works.
That was called enforced (political) conformity in the third Reich.
But w/e.

Good to see that ure not kicked Dejo ure an okay guy ;)

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #2416 on: April 06, 2012, 11:11:42 AM »
Good to see that ure not kicked Dejo ure an okay guy ;)

He was kicked, and it was posted here. Day later, he is back as full member and all the posts related to it got deleted.

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #2417 on: April 06, 2012, 11:57:57 AM »
yeah, its a mistery to solve..

[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2418 on: April 06, 2012, 12:48:40 PM »
lmfao, deleted all posts? Plus Dejo is back as full member?? Good thing you keep hiding your mistakes by deleting all critic posts and call it keeping your clan page CLEAN!  ;D
Oh I thought you won't discover it. I also asked Dejo to put an invisible tag, so you don't discover that he wasn't kicked. x>

If I really give a flying sheep would I restore Dejo back as a [V] member? I would've just claimed that I was right and that Dejo deserves to be kicked. I was busy to explain what happened yesterday so I decided to delete what was not valid anymore, to prevent the regular party and post what's valid today, but you solved the mystery and discovered why was the post deleted!

Details:
We got 4 applicants at one day, and I was really busy with university (last 2 months at honors level!) so I didn't check what's happening with these applicants. One of these applicants was connect. Dejo started accusing connect of being Available (in his application).
If you check our applicants' threads you will see that we never deal with our applicants this way, we post whatever we have at the private poll and ask non [V]s to report anything at a PM, and then we post our decision.
Dejo was not able to handle his nerves and started chaos with Connect, "you're not normal" "liar" etc .... Connect was more respectful (yet lying!) and more convincing. He withdrew his application. Dejo was kicked, because all our trial members are informed before they get the full tag that we should be chilled with whoever is against us, in whatever the game might bring up. This wasn't the case with Dejo.

When I had time I checked Connect's application, and I discovered that he really is Available. I won't mention here how it was discovered, but the way it was discovered was never going to happen when I was busy with my university.

Conclusion!
Connect is Available, he got Dejo out of his mood which is not applicable for a [V] member. Dejo should've just mentioned it in the private poll, so he was kicked for the concept of being dragged to a troll discussion on the forum (especially with a guy who was lying). When I discovered that Dejo was right about available, I thought that it'd be unfair to kick Dejo. I wouldn't be happy if I was at his place.

A private thread was started to make sure that we'll do our best at fixing mistakes like Dejo's and Toejam's in the future, crying about what already happened is not our style.

Trust me, details are boring. We do our best to post details on our discussions, but sometimes it is impossible to focus at all details and correct all mistakes right on time (yet I claim that our discussion is one of the most systematic threads on this forum since it started).

One last point: Yes, I do control what I want you to know about the clan when I have to, and yes I do it for the good of [V].

I hope this carnival matches the epicness of deciding not to kick a member.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:35:59 PM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2419 on: April 07, 2012, 03:48:17 AM »
Tired of the cruel world in the streets of Las Venturas?
It's time to chill in your own room, at one of the most private islands on Training Lands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJQUm96ZxQ&feature=player_embedded

Reserve your room here.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:51:11 AM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #2420 on: April 07, 2012, 01:32:20 PM »
Oh I thought you won't discover it. I also asked Dejo to put an invisible tag, so you don't discover that he wasn't kicked. x>

If I really give a flying sheep would I restore Dejo back as a [V] member? I would've just claimed that I was right and that Dejo deserves to be kicked. I was busy to explain what happened yesterday so I decided to delete what was not valid anymore, to prevent the regular party and post what's valid today, but you solved the mystery and discovered why was the post deleted!

Details:
We got 4 applicants at one day, and I was really busy with university (last 2 months at honors level!) so I didn't check what's happening with these applicants. One of these applicants was connect. Dejo started accusing connect of being Available (in his application).
If you check our applicants' threads you will see that we never deal with our applicants this way, we post whatever we have at the private poll and ask non [V]s to report anything at a PM, and then we post our decision.
Dejo was not able to handle his nerves and started chaos with Connect, "you're not normal" "liar" etc .... Connect was more respectful (yet lying!) and more convincing. He withdrew his application. Dejo was kicked, because all our trial members are informed before they get the full tag that we should be chilled with whoever is against us, in whatever the game might bring up. This wasn't the case with Dejo.

When I had time I checked Connect's application, and I discovered that he really is Available. I won't mention here how it was discovered, but the way it was discovered was never going to happen when I was busy with my university.

Conclusion!
Connect is Available, he got Dejo out of his mood which is not applicable for a [V] member. Dejo should've just mentioned it in the private poll, so he was kicked for the concept of being dragged to a troll discussion on the forum (especially with a guy who was lying). When I discovered that Dejo was right about available, I thought that it'd be unfair to kick Dejo. I wouldn't be happy if I was at his place.

A private thread was started to make sure that we'll do our best at fixing mistakes like Dejo's and Toejam's in the future, crying about what already happened is not our style.

Trust me, details are boring. We do our best to post details on our discussions, but sometimes it is impossible to focus at all details and correct all mistakes right on time (yet I claim that our discussion is one of the most systematic threads on this forum since it started).

One last point: Yes, I do control what I want you to know about the clan when I have to, and yes I do it for the good of [V].

I hope this carnival matches the epicness of deciding not to kick a member.

You make me read this essay D: but your storys are pretty cool x)
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2421 on: April 26, 2012, 02:19:58 AM »
- News:
- Luna is now a trial [V] member, Good Luck!
- Abyss is now a trial [V] member, Good Luck!
(Both of them were selected while ignoring all our regulations -except for the poll- to start the infection on a new DM server)
- Wanna know how's [V] atm? Check this
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 02:22:24 AM by [V]jOjO »

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #2422 on: April 26, 2012, 04:31:05 AM »
Congratulations Abyss and Luna :D

Offline »NighTKilleR«

• Kiddy Fish
  • Look whos talking!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #2423 on: April 26, 2012, 05:59:54 AM »
Gratz :)

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #2424 on: April 26, 2012, 06:54:52 AM »
- News:
- Luna is now a trial [V] member, Good Luck!
- Abyss is now a trial [V] member, Good Luck!
(Both of them were selected while ignoring all our regulations -except for the poll- to start the infection on a new DM server)

Not a new thing, just saying. Congratulations to them both.  :D

Offline 4byss

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2425 on: April 26, 2012, 09:27:36 AM »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2426 on: April 26, 2012, 12:57:21 PM »
- News:

understandable, but yet at least for me not predictable. I have to break our contract, jOjO. Still gratz to the new members and good luck for the future.

All hail Virus!

btw. your link leads to a black site with a white rectangle in the middle. Is that how V is now?

ankit

« Reply #2427 on: April 26, 2012, 01:00:43 PM »
Gratz abyss and luna. And good luck for the full tag.

Offline Dejo^

« Reply #2428 on: April 26, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
Gratzzz abyss and Luna!! :)

Offline »NighTKilleR«

• Kiddy Fish
  • Look whos talking!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #2429 on: April 28, 2012, 04:22:24 PM »
Gratz :D Good luck with full [V] tag :)