Author Topic: Why do you think LWs is dying?  (Read 15322 times)

Offline [AiRMaX]

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Why do you think LWs is dying?
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
RW is just dieing, WW is tha new shit u know.

I think your right. Nowadays I would prefer to go to a good WW server than any RW server but, problem is, there isn't many WW servers..at all..mayb if sa-mp (littlewhiteys) had more WW servers and allowed c-bug etc. more people would play reason : in single player u mostly use WW weapons , am I right or wrong?  :)

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »
I think your right. Nowadays I would prefer to go to a good WW server than any RW server but, problem is, there isn't many WW servers..at all..mayb if sa-mp (littlewhiteys) had more WW servers and allowed c-bug etc. more people would play reason : in single player u mostly use WW weapons , am I right or wrong?  :)

You my good sir are wrong.

TOP-SAMP

Offline UvH Clan

• Adult Fish
  • Ultra violent Hooligans
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2009, 07:36:37 PM »

You my good sir are wrong.

There are LOADS of WW servers...  UvH, SAE, Ask, LAC, MOB, SAK, Crv, NB, RSAH, GTAT, PTM, ...

You can't be seriously telling me you dont find WW servers to play on, lol.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »
SF Riot  ;D

Offline [AiRMaX]

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »
By no "WW" servers I mean official WW servers like LWs except WW on the streets(c-bug allowed)

UvH,Ask etc. There is never really anyone on those servers anyway.

P.S: Whats SF Riot iP?  :)

Offline UvH Clan

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 10:22:21 AM »
SF Riot gets boring quick, its basically just AK vs AK :D

And to Ask and UvH server, they have quite a lot people online in the evenings. Our WW server is passworded most of the time tho, when he have trainings or are testing applicants. But our server usually gets 10 people in the evening, which is perfect for 5vs5 AADs.

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
GTA-T  ::)

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »
It's not dying, go away you all haters!

It's just that new generation of players has come along and now for the old school players, it seems like it's dying as most of their friends quited.
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline [DRiFT]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 08:42:10 PM »
when 0.3 comes out, den samp will be like it use to be be4 :)

Offline chedyus

• SA-MP Donator
  • [187]DRUGZ
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »
Becose some admins sux....some people donate so can they have a fuckin rof with fuckin cars, i need to kil 736473 people and run half of map to get a inferno car, when we go ther just to jump with parachute they kill us .... Bulshit .... so dont forgat who u are guys and stop be assholes ciao
EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
Becose some admins sux....some people donate so can they have a fuckin rof with fuckin cars, i need to kil 736473 people and run half of map to get a inferno car, when we go ther just to jump with parachute they kill us .... Bulshit .... so dont forgat who u are guys and stop be assholes ciao
* Scott smells something funny.

Being admin isn't just "ok now I fully commit myself to check every report, stop being a player and always be impartial" you also get some priveledges like, admin roof :)
Also if you want to accuse a staff member about something, you have to pm a member of management with some actual proof, this is not the way to do this.
There's plenty of cars Drugz, I'm sure it's not that hard to get a good racing car in the 10-13 minutes a race gives you before it starts, at least it still was when I was level 0.. I don't know what that has to do with donations, because donators can't set their spawn in the admin roof anyway.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »

1. As i explained to you when i killed you on the admin roof, only mods and admins are allowed on there. No regular players, donator or not, are allowed on the admin roof.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but you aren't actually a donator anyway so I'm not seeing your point there.

3. When people do donate they don't buy a part of the map, donating is primarily for the continued existence of the server and not for any personal gains.

4. Yes we do have a roof full of cars but we sure do work to have privelages like that. In every hour of playing on average 10 mins goes to checking reports and helping people with questions. This is not including the time the admins spend discussing issues and searching for evaders on IRC which lately has been quite a considerable job.

So in summary yes we do deserve a roof full of cars and stay off our roof!
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2009, 10:29:54 PM »
In every hour of playing on average 10 mins goes to checking reports and helping people with questions. This is not including the time the admins spend discussing issues and searching for evaders on IRC which lately has been quite a considerable job.

10MINUTES???? That’s if were lucky – I once came on for an hour of gaming and spent 50minutes checking reports, IRC, evaders, answering questions, muteing/un-muteing, telling people rules!

Love how people think we do fuck all on the server and get stuff in return. Admins/ mods/ management do a lot of work so there are no cheaters on the server. No people with HH/No reload/Armour/guns/cash running around and killing you. We give up our time, our playing our fun and enjoyment to ensure yours continues and then we get the line
“some admins sux.... i need to kil 736473 people and run half of map to get a inferno car, when we go ther just to jump with parachute they kill us .... Bulshit .... so dont forgat who u are guys and stop be assholes ciao”

Admins need to spend 10 -50 minutes PER HOUR checking YOUR reports, ensuring people don’t HH/Wep hax and KILL YOU, ensuring people don’t use speed hax and BEAT YOU in the race.

‘.... so dont forgat’ what the admins do and stop complaining about being punished for breaking the rules.

TOP-SAMP

Offline [DRiFT]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »
i THINK lw's DIED because I quit SAMP and EVERYONE else QUIT it BECAUSE when I quit, EVERYONE got BORED as THEY need THE best PLAYER and ENTERTAINING player BACK on SAMP. AND IM BACK lol
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 10:40:07 PM by [Nr]Untouchable »

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 10:56:36 PM »
i THINK lw's DIED because I quit SAMP and EVERYONE else QUIT it BECAUSE when I quit, EVERYONE got BORED as THEY need THE best PLAYER and ENTERTAINING player BACK on SAMP. AND IM BACK lol
Damn im happy u got inactive when u joined Nx, holy shit
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.