Author Topic: SA-MP Server Screenshots and Videos  (Read 652782 times)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: SA-MP Server Screenshots
« Reply #1170 on: April 20, 2010, 03:32:27 PM »
What the fuck Queerbeet.

the whole fun in lw's was almost always find a way to annoy people or just have a laugh in some original way, this is funny and it's the best way against those annoying rustler tards

I Just annoy people even on the Forum ;D ;D
But i like the rustlering ;D

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1171 on: April 20, 2010, 05:52:56 PM »
What the fuck Queerbeet. Rustlers spawn at 5 runways all around San Andreas. Move your lazy ass somewhere else. By the way, my post had absolutely nothing to do with pushing your fucking Rustlers into the water. I did it once, Dugi told me not to, so I wont. Dugi said nothing about pushing the airplanes into a large pile. And if he did tell me not to.. Hell.. I'd still do it when he's offline.

Listen. You fly your gay little planes around. I screw around, and kill/bother people using methods nobody else thinks of. Thats just what i do. Don't tell me to leave the server, you cheapskate. No shit i can't kill your gang. Why?

1. I never carry anything but a deagle.
2. There is one of me, and over 5 of you.
3. The only thing that can kill a Rustler is another Rustler (unless you crash). So it's your little safe-haven.
4. I dont use a joypad, so even if i tried to fly a ruslter, i could never turn at an angle that would allow me to be behind you (to shoot you).
5. My name doesnt look like "queer" at first glance.

SA-MP is noplace for an ego. Stop posting nonsense.
got xfire? i sure wanna play with you lol coz ur so freakin awsome.
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #1172 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
Listen bud. You think I'm crying? Thats wrong. Infact, It's the complete oppositte. You keep trying to climb to the top of this ladder. (The top is a metaphor for having a legit point to make). And every time you take a step, I'm sitting at the top, kicking you in the face. Your grammar is horrific. You have no right to tell me right from wrong. You're not an administrator. You're not a moderator. SA-MP was made to have fun. Not to be a second life, like some of you kids make it out to be.

All you kids who masturbate while looking at your own /stats.. All you kids who can't type properly in any language.. All you kids who think you're the greatest player in the server.. All you kids who make up excuses when you get killed.. All you kids who don't play SA-MP for the fun; who only play it because It's the only thing you're good at.. And all the kids who drive around DBing purely for the sake of being a douchebag..

Shut the hell up.
Wake-up call..

You. Have. No. Life.

Sit down.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #1173 on: April 21, 2010, 12:35:29 PM »

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1174 on: April 21, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »
Listen bud. You think I'm crying? Thats wrong. Infact, It's the complete oppositte. You keep trying to climb to the top of this ladder. (The top is a metaphor for having a legit point to make). And every time you take a step, I'm sitting at the top, kicking you in the face. Your grammar is horrific. You have no right to tell me right from wrong. You're not an administrator. You're not a moderator. SA-MP was made to have fun. Not to be a second life, like some of you kids make it out to be.

All you kids who masturbate while looking at your own /stats.. All you kids who can't type properly in any language.. All you kids who think you're the greatest player in the server.. All you kids who make up excuses when you get killed.. All you kids who don't play SA-MP for the fun; who only play it because It's the only thing you're good at.. And all the kids who drive around DBing purely for the sake of being a douchebag..

Shut the hell up.
Wake-up call..

You. Have. No. Life.

Sit down.
gratz ur my new idol
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1175 on: April 22, 2010, 04:54:37 AM »
Heh, thanks. Hopefully we can meet on the server soon.

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #1177 on: April 23, 2010, 01:40:29 AM »
when i got in the nam that really pissed me off
but..............
you guys didnt protect DAM :D

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #1178 on: April 23, 2010, 01:59:36 AM »
but..............
haha..just saw u now in the middle trapped in...xD xD..poor u :'((
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #1179 on: April 23, 2010, 02:27:39 AM »
but..............
haha..just saw u now in the middle trapped in...xD xD..poor u :'((
no fu i stayed there untill they moved :D

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #1180 on: April 23, 2010, 08:00:09 AM »
i found these pictures of cars i rlly liked my pink police car :) others are just skins for infernus and super gt i have a nice enb configured so that i dont lag when i run it im very happy with it sometimes i turn it off thought cause it sometimes blurs the chatbox alittle but its all good i think  ::)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:53:05 AM by S3X®Jets®UBâ„¢ »

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #1181 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:46 AM »
Nice,very nice :D...btw i see pic is samp 009...were these pics first what u took or :P
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #1182 on: April 23, 2010, 03:09:10 PM »

Shut the hell up.
Wake-up call..

You. Have. No. Life.

Sit down.

give this man a beer.

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #1183 on: April 23, 2010, 05:35:47 PM »
if I wanted to see little girls crying to eachother I'd go on facebook

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1184 on: April 24, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
if I wanted to see little girls crying to eachother I'd go on facebook

Me too. But seeing as you made a wise comment towards me, here is my retalliation comment;

Most people keep their profiles private, and seeing as how you have no girls on your friends list, you wouldnt see much.