Author Topic: SA-MP Server Screenshots and Videos  (Read 652650 times)

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: SA-MP Server Screenshots
« Reply #1335 on: October 23, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »
Yas_N, remove those skin model mods and ped.ifp mod or I'll ban you for quite some time.

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #1336 on: October 23, 2010, 04:17:54 PM »
SA Snow Blizzard

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #1337 on: October 23, 2010, 04:51:26 PM »
Why is that so, that all the hard hb's for ME are all using somekind of skin mod. Well, used to be like that, haven't had a proper duel for a while now.
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #1338 on: October 23, 2010, 04:55:11 PM »
SA Snow Blizzard

Do you still get the same fps with that snow mod?I might install it in december.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1339 on: October 23, 2010, 05:02:37 PM »
I dont get it why u all have to use some skin, car or wep mods ...

I just got an other crosshair and thats all may you should think about just remove that stuff ...

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #1340 on: October 23, 2010, 05:06:54 PM »
I dont get it why u all have to use some skin, car or wep mods ...

I just got an other crosshair and thats all may you should think about just remove that stuff ...
I for once agree with you 100%
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #1341 on: October 23, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
I have absolutly no mods wotsoever, never had never will.

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #1342 on: October 23, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »
Why is that so, that all the hard hb's for ME are all using somekind of skin mod. Well, used to be like that, haven't had a proper duel for a while now.
my skin mod is different its the exact drug dealer from gta sa its just textures for the way it looks now

@reny
actually its weird i have higher fps with that mod so no advantages  ::)

Offline BaNaNa

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #1343 on: October 23, 2010, 05:35:35 PM »
There is only one thing that sux in normal GTA thats the crosshair everything else is good the skins for the char and skins for weps all of them are good even the sound like disco said same to me i changed my crosshair.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1344 on: October 23, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »
lmao yas_n, u still got that parkour mod installed  ;D ?
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #1345 on: October 23, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »
Yas_N, remove those skin model mods and ped.ifp mod or I'll ban you for quite some time.
look Slice i told u already i do not have that parkour mod
This mod improves the animations jumping and climbing, then adds the ability to perform somersaults front / rear. (IS SAfe)
test him if u want : http://www.gtasa.fr/download.php?act=view&id=2162

about skins i do not have pikachu skin lo! my skin is normal so my skin is allowed

lmao yas_n, u still got that parkour mod installed  ;D ?
no!!
i used it only for the video for fun i never play with that mod -  peace.

SA Snow Blizzard

http://i22.servimg.com/u/f22/14/52/97/87/sa-mp-16.jpg
nice skin jets ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1346 on: October 23, 2010, 08:21:19 PM »

about skins i do not have pikachu skin lo! my skin is normal so my skin is allowed

that doesnt matter, when you change the .dff file, you change your hb
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #1347 on: October 23, 2010, 09:07:17 PM »

that doesnt matter, when you change the .dff file, you change your hb
(i will change my txd be happy) btw a lot of players playing with mods and I know a lot of them and no one can stop them because you do not see the screen that they have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #1348 on: October 23, 2010, 10:32:39 PM »
Its not your skin i guess,u warp urself,i noticed that ,u are skilled fighter but you do warp,when we were dueling now,in one duel u are fine and then another one ur like having speed hacks on lol,first u are runnin in place then u are suddenly behind me and so on,whats the worst that u can hit me normally while i cant even see where are you.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #1349 on: October 23, 2010, 11:03:16 PM »

btw gfs with normal skin (thank you for understanding hard to hit means im good dont blame my mods skins...)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 11:11:38 PM by !YasN!YassiNe »

Stunt video || Click