Author Topic: You will not believe your own login and see this  (Read 11465 times)

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
Re: You will not believe your own login and see this
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 08:22:47 PM »
Rofl.
You think anyone might think wrestling is real? C'mon. Maybe 1 out of 10 viewers yea.. those with the age of 6 or something close to this.
Consider it as sports entertainment (hey.. that must be why they even call it like that). Soap opera for men.
Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Also notice how MMA is being influenced by wrestling and copies few things. Like huge entrance stages, laser/lightshows, fireworks etc.
Lastly, most MMA fights (boxing aswell to be honest) bore me to death. Especially the heavyweight scene. I rather watch wrestling then.

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 09:34:18 PM »

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 12:40:42 PM »
i didnt even crack a smile while watching this...

is just pathetic garbage mennnnnnnnnn :(
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

SUPERBAD

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »
mexican wrestlers got cooler faces

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 07:06:37 PM »
Nice wWallie, those been the times, back when Rock and Austin been around. Entertaining stuff.

Another unforgettable classic from 1998:
Hell in a Cell Mankind vs Undertaker holy hell

mexican wrestlers got cooler faces
Most of them wear masks as far as I know.. there must be a reason. :P

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:49 PM »
dude just how cheap is this crap?

you even see the fucking airbags at 0:11

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 06:17:50 PM »
Airbags? oO

Anyways..
"At King of the Ring, the two competed in the third Hell in a Cell match. In one of the most famous matches in professional wrestling history, Foley received numerous injuries and took two dangerous and highly influential bumps. The first one came as both wrestlers were brawling on top of the cell, and Undertaker threw Mankind from a height of 16 feet (4.9 m) and sent him crashing through the Spanish announcers' table. This event also triggered Jim Ross famously shouting "Good God almighty! Good God almighty! They've killed him! As God as my witness, he is broken in half!". With both men back on the top of the cell, Undertaker chokeslammed Mankind, and a section of the cage gave way. Foley fell through and hit the ring hard. A chair that had been atop the cage also slammed Foley's head and knocked out a tooth as he hit the canvas. He was also knocked unconscious for a few moments from the impact, but he finished the match after waking up. Although Mankind lost, both wrestlers received a standing ovation for the match, and the event is often said to have jump-started Foley's main event career.

Many future matches attempted to replicate some of the spots from this match. In his autobiography Have a Nice Day! A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks, Foley wrote that he couldn't remember much of what happened, and he had to watch a tape of the match to write about it. The match was voted Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Match of the Year for 1998. Although many fans regard the match as a classic, it has generated controversy as well. Critics charge that the falls in the match were so extreme and they set the bar for further bumps so high that the inevitable attempts to equal or surpass them would be unsafe for the wrestlers involved. Additionally, in his autobiography, Terry Funk wrote that both falls, including the second one through the cage, were planned. Some sources, including Power Slam magazine and Pro Wrestling Torch, reported that Foley denied planning this bump to placate his wife, who was furious with him after the match. Foley said in his first book that his wife cried during a post match phone conversation between the two, and this made Foley strongly consider retiring from wrestling.[35] He also said that after the match, Vince McMahon thanked him for all he had done for the company, but made Foley promise to "never do anything like that again."[35] He also made mention in the book of a rather humorous exchange he and Undertaker had backstage while being checked out by Dr. Pettit, the company's resident doctor. Foley, still somewhat dazed from the concussion he sustained, turned to the Undertaker and asked "Did I use the thumbtacks?", a staple of some of Foley's early matches. The Undertaker looked at him and rather sternly replied "Look at your arm, Mick!", at which point Foley discovered a significant number of thumbtacks still lodged in his arm. He also stated that to this day, due in no small part to the concussion, he cannot remember the match, and had to watch video clips of it to recall the events of the match itself and write about it."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Foley#Hell_in_a_Cell

We can try that in your backyard if it's all so easypeasy.  :-*
And again, don't like it.. don't watch it. Why you keep coming back to rant? If you would show me some Yu-gi-oh, Power Rangers, Pokemon or any other crap (I don't really know what you like and what not, just examples) I'd just ignore it since I don't like it nor do I care about. ;)

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
what superbad said  :-*
and
like the dam ladder matches
DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE WOULD JUMP OFF A 30 FOOT LADDER(plus about 5 feet ring) AND FALL INTO 2 MORE LADDERS IN THE FLOOR WITHOUT HAVING A CONCUSION????

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2010, 02:45:27 AM »
Airbags? oO

Anyways..
blub

And again, don't like it.. don't watch it. Why you keep coming back to rant? If you would show me some Yu-gi-oh, Power Rangers, Pokemon or any other crap (I don't really know what you like and what not, just examples) I'd just ignore it since I don't like it nor do I care about. ;)

i never said its "easypeasy" i just said that its garbage.

and btw.. this is offtopic section - i can even insult you and nothing will happen, you motherfucking tree :)
and besides that you kicked me for speedhack 2 years ago when you were mod :P

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2010, 03:54:49 AM »
its interesting lol

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 09:14:58 AM »
Airbags? oO

Anyways..
"At King of the Ring, the two competed in the third Hell in a Cell match. In one of the most famous matches in professional wrestling history, Foley received numerous injuries and took two dangerous and highly influential bumps. The first one came as both wrestlers were brawling on top of the cell, and Undertaker threw Mankind from a height of 16 feet (4.9 m) and sent him crashing through the Spanish announcers' table. This event also triggered Jim Ross famously shouting "Good God almighty! Good God almighty! They've killed him! As God as my witness, he is broken in half!". With both men back on the top of the cell, Undertaker chokeslammed Mankind, and a section of the cage gave way. Foley fell through and hit the ring hard. A chair that had been atop the cage also slammed Foley's head and knocked out a tooth as he hit the canvas. He was also knocked unconscious for a few moments from the impact, but he finished the match after waking up. Although Mankind lost, both wrestlers received a standing ovation for the match, and the event is often said to have jump-started Foley's main event career.

Many future matches attempted to replicate some of the spots from this match. In his autobiography Have a Nice Day! A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks, Foley wrote that he couldn't remember much of what happened, and he had to watch a tape of the match to write about it. The match was voted Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Match of the Year for 1998. Although many fans regard the match as a classic, it has generated controversy as well. Critics charge that the falls in the match were so extreme and they set the bar for further bumps so high that the inevitable attempts to equal or surpass them would be unsafe for the wrestlers involved. Additionally, in his autobiography, Terry Funk wrote that both falls, including the second one through the cage, were planned. Some sources, including Power Slam magazine and Pro Wrestling Torch, reported that Foley denied planning this bump to placate his wife, who was furious with him after the match. Foley said in his first book that his wife cried during a post match phone conversation between the two, and this made Foley strongly consider retiring from wrestling.[35] He also said that after the match, Vince McMahon thanked him for all he had done for the company, but made Foley promise to "never do anything like that again."[35] He also made mention in the book of a rather humorous exchange he and Undertaker had backstage while being checked out by Dr. Pettit, the company's resident doctor. Foley, still somewhat dazed from the concussion he sustained, turned to the Undertaker and asked "Did I use the thumbtacks?", a staple of some of Foley's early matches. The Undertaker looked at him and rather sternly replied "Look at your arm, Mick!", at which point Foley discovered a significant number of thumbtacks still lodged in his arm. He also stated that to this day, due in no small part to the concussion, he cannot remember the match, and had to watch video clips of it to recall the events of the match itself and write about it."

tl:dr.
Wrestling bugged me. It reminded me too much of the stereotype that went around. "Big Muscles, Small Brain". Besides the fact that it also looked really cheesy I never had a taste for it. I used to be into all of that what you just said right there. (Pokemon especially.) They were short phases though. Pokemon lasted the longest. (The games not the show or cards.)

I've always been the type who appreciates brains over brute. (Ironically, I have a big stature / body build.)
Still no where close to buff or fat though. ;D
Images in your signature must be no higher than 400 pixels

SUPERBAD

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 08:28:34 PM »
lol u r right hardy :D

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 09:30:02 PM »
i dont want to insult anybody here but the only people i know who like wrestling are either younger than 14 or retarded. or both. actually most of the time both...

if i really want to watch fighting stuff then i go watch movies like "ong-bak", "ip-man" or "the one" or any other jackie chan or Tony Jaa movie. its 10 times more entertaining, the action is a shitload better and it actually looks REAL. and whats most important: the protagonists of those movies actually have a brain.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:39:56 PM by BikeDriver »

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 12:33:57 AM »
i never saw any blood in wrestling ... in my whole life i didnt watch over 1h , cmon not even ketchup they put ;/

* â–ºBu[R]NZâ„¢ is Disappointed

SUPERBAD

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 12:42:58 AM »
it`s a movie but this looks like real fighting:

Pineapple Express Fight Scene