Author Topic: Mouse Acceleration  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Naoufal

Mouse Acceleration
« on: February 22, 2015, 07:32:59 PM »
Hello all,

Since today my mouse is accelerating, i dont know how to fix it, anyone a idea?

Regards.

Offline Kaitlyn

Re: Mouse Acceleration
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 07:43:18 PM »
Maybe it's sensitivity level is high. Pause the game, go to SETTINGS>CONTROLLER SETUP>MOUSE SETTINGS and adjust the sensitivity level. If that's not working, reply again and describe the problem. upload some pics if you want... ;)

Offline Naoufal

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 07:51:55 PM »
Maybe it's sensitivity level is high. Pause the game, go to SETTINGS>CONTROLLER SETUP>MOUSE SETTINGS and adjust the sensitivity level. If that's not working, reply again and describe the problem. upload some pics if you want... ;)
It isnt the sensitivity, and its's simple. My mouse is turning around too fast.

Offline Kaitlyn

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 08:04:08 PM »
Oh, already encountered that problem. I don't know if this works, try pressing CTRL. I suspect that the problem is the mouse itself, not the pc. Try checking ur mouse connection, try bending or re-inserting ur mouse usb cord. Or maybe, ur pc is the problem. Try rebooting, or maybe someone messed up the configuration of ur mouse. Go to CONTROL PANEL and find MOUSE SETTINGS, configure it yourself coz I don't know ur pc. If still not fixed, buy a new mouse, because maybe someone used it as a projectile and threw it to someone and just returned it there without u knowing...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:09:23 PM by Jackass® »