Author Topic: Annoying Game Crash  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Annoying Game Crash
« on: May 09, 2015, 02:36:04 PM »
It's simple.My game crashes every time i try to log into my Runey acc(basically the moment before my character spawns)This started to happen yesterday night,when i wanted to join LW's to see what's up.I'm not 100 percent sure what might be causing this issue,and because of that i'm hoping to read some good replies of what you think that may help to solve this problem.Thanks in advance.

NOTE: This has never happened before(until 0.3.7 was released),only once when i bugged my game with some awful mods.

Peace.
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline Naoufal

Re: Annoying Game Crash
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 02:45:26 PM »
Does it give a error?

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 05:04:06 PM »
remove the awful mods \o/

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 05:30:48 PM »

NOTE: This has never happened before(until 0.3.7 was released),only once when i bugged my game with some awful mods.

Peace.

And he is proud of it.

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 09:24:11 PM »
I'm really starting to think that people are really being fucking ignorant or just bad trolls(honour to the exceptions).
Does it give a error?
Nop, instantly crashes without giving any extra information about it.When my character is about to spawn, the game freezes immediately.
remove the awful mods \o/
Holy shit dude, thanks for such a great advice that I could have never thought of... Carefully read my note, if you care enough to reply. Take a look at the tense I've used.

I'm also sorry for my rudeness to Enzo,but i found that post sarcastic.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:10:13 PM by [Runey] »
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 11:36:19 PM »
What i actually meant was remove all mods, not only the awful ones -_-

Offline Naoufal

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 12:47:30 AM »
Remove all the mods, if that won't work, reinstall GTA SA & SAMP!

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 07:51:44 PM »
There is something interesting about this little ''situation''.I tried to log on LVP a couple of days ago(which is on 0.3.7 too),and i somehow got it without any problems.I have also tried 0.3x server,no issues on sight... Anybody willing to explain what's wrong with LWs then?
Btw,i added some millenia textures(whatever it's called),and of course the damn textures didn't work,but while trying them out,i joined the game
a few times normally(about 10 days ago),so i doubt deleting not working texture would change a thing.
Remove all the mods, if that won't work, reinstall GTA SA & SAMP!
I had thought of that already,but after trying other servers out,i saw no reason.

Offline Habdel

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 01:16:58 AM »
I had that happening to me a few times before, I don't think it's related to mods at all. It's more like CPU being overused during spawn.
Try lowering your video settings to minimum then join.

Offline Naoufal

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2015, 08:46:37 PM »
I barely have this, when i'm fighting and i'm dying and ready to spawn in my house, my game crashes sometime. Also when i enter doors.

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 11:23:17 PM »
Sorry for no responce,i'm quite busy these days.
I had that happening to me a few times before, I don't think it's related to mods at all. It's more like CPU being overused during spawn.
Try lowering your video settings to minimum then join.
Yeah,that might work.I'll try it out as soon as i finish school and get my tests done.

I barely have this, when i'm fighting and i'm dying and ready to spawn in my house, my game crashes sometime. Also when i enter doors.
I can't remember a single time that might've happened before.

it happens to me as well but i found it is related to my amd card not liking old video games.
True,new processors are most likely gonna deny the installation and presence of all old types of games.