Author Topic: Server Donations [MAY: $5]  (Read 177239 times)

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
Re: Server Donations [JAN: $15.31]
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2014, 05:23:58 PM »
Hi Juppi, I donated in the paypal, didnt mentioned the name, my Paypal is usmanulamin@****.com and my in game name is usmanulamin, so kindly provide me the benefits as soon as possible :)

Offline Azal

• Adult Fish
  • VC:MP name:[UF]BloodClaw SAMP name: Silent_Jack
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2014, 04:29:19 PM »
Hi Juppi, I donated in the paypal, didnt mentioned the name, my Paypal is usmanulamin@****.com and my in game name is usmanulamin, so kindly provide me the benefits as soon as possible :)
PLX see http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,19003.0.html :D :)

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2014, 07:54:58 AM »
PLX see http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,19003.0.html :D :)

Ah still need to wait  >:(

For the admins, i have added the below screenshots showing the donation i made.

http://

http://
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:08:06 AM by Usmanulamin »

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2014, 05:13:05 PM »

Hey,

I'm 95% sure you donated to the wrong place. Still waiting for confirmation from both the SA-MP donations co-ordinator and Juppi.

***EDIT*** Juppi just let me know that you in fact did donate to SA:MP instead of VC-MP. Now we have to wait for the SA-MP Donations Co-Ordinator to get back to us.

Hopefully all this confusion will show people reading this the importance of being absolutely sure what you are donating to. To possibly avoid confusion in the future, Ryz has added two donate buttons at the top right part of the forums.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:13:44 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2014, 06:20:28 AM »

Hey,

I'm 95% sure you donated to the wrong place. Still waiting for confirmation from both the SA-MP donations co-ordinator and Juppi.

***EDIT*** Juppi just let me know that you in fact did donate to SA:MP instead of VC-MP. Now we have to wait for the SA-MP Donations Co-Ordinator to get back to us.

Hopefully all this confusion will show people reading this the importance of being absolutely sure what you are donating to. To possibly avoid confusion in the future, Ryz has added two donate buttons at the top right part of the forums.

Oops. SA:MP and VC-MP always made the confusion for me, its great that the 2 buttons are now separated so in future no one gets confused.
So, can you please ask Juppi to provide me the benefits now ? Indeed its confirmed that i did donate, so please provide me the benefits now, its almost 10 days now :(, i am too anxious to get the benefits :P

Offline Azal

• Adult Fish
  • VC:MP name:[UF]BloodClaw SAMP name: Silent_Jack
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2014, 07:18:42 AM »

Hey,

Oops. SA:MP and VC-MP always made the confusion for me, its great that the 2 buttons are now separated so in future no one gets confused.
So, can you please ask Juppi to provide me the benefits now ? Indeed its confirmed that i did donate, so please provide me the benefits now, its almost 10 days now :(, i am too anxious to get the benefits :P
Hi I wanna tell you that you will Not  Get any donation benefits From the VC-MP server only SA-MP

Offline mayhem

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2014, 09:58:30 AM »
Hi I wanna tell you that you will Not  Get any donation benefits From the VC-MP server only SA-MP

the fuck is wrong with you people ...

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »
Whats happening ? :S

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2014, 09:01:21 AM »
Who so ever is incharge of the donations management, please kindly provide me the benefits, its almost 10 days now and i am loosing patience now :P I have posted the screenshots showing and prooving that i have already donated, so please do not let me wait furthermore.

Thanks!

Offline Juppi

• Management
    • Kuslahden alaste clan
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2014, 01:28:27 PM »
Who so ever is incharge of the donations management, please kindly provide me the benefits, its almost 10 days now and i am loosing patience now :P I have posted the screenshots showing and prooving that i have already donated, so please do not let me wait furthermore.
You'll have to wait for the SA:MP server management to refund your donation (they have been informed about the situation but unfortunately they seem to be a bit slow), after that you can send the donation to the right address and we can enable your donator benefits.

You should not post anything when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Everybody who donates at least 5USD to the VC:MP server will receive donator benefits that are listed on the donator info page.

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2014, 02:30:58 PM »
You'll have to wait for the SA:MP server management to refund your donation (they have been informed about the situation but unfortunately they seem to be a bit slow), after that you can send the donation to the right address and we can enable your donator benefits.

Dear Juppi,

Good to see you back, cant you ask them to forward the money to you ? I dont know how long will they take, and you know, the one who already paid gets anxious to get benefits, and im on a high level of anxiousness :P

I hope you can solve out the matter asap.
Regards

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2014, 06:46:48 PM »
The money needs to be refunded to you, then you donate it to vc-mp. Juppi and I worked out a deal for you, check your private messages.

The problem at this point is just getting a hold of Popz, who apparently is the laziest of us all :P
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:49:08 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2014, 07:24:02 AM »
The money needs to be refunded to you, then you donate it to vc-mp. Juppi and I worked out a deal for you, check your private messages.

The problem at this point is just getting a hold of Popz, who apparently is the laziest of us all :P

Yup, no issues at all, ill donate in vc:mp once i get refund from Popz, nothing to worry about :)
Ill be looking forward to the benefits now.

Regards

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2014, 10:59:12 AM »
Still did not received the refund nor got the benefits in game  :'(

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2014, 05:45:11 PM »
Thank you sooo much admins, specially smoke, thanks alot for giving me the benefits, thanks once again, i am really very happy  :) ;)