Author Topic: Littlewhiteys v 2.9.4 Changes  (Read 30821 times)

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
Re: Littlewhiteys v 2.9.4 Changes
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2016, 12:17:16 PM »
Next time I advise you to do FULL bug testing Nightmare.
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2016, 12:29:57 PM »

Be thankful at least he doing this much things, He also has a life like others
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2016, 12:32:04 PM »

Thank him to make buggy and unbalanced update? Sure thing.
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2016, 12:34:51 PM »

Maybe 5% buggy but other 95% is awesome changes. Are you serious ? He at least thinking about the server and putting some time to do these work, so staying without giving a shit is better ? SAMP is full of bug they made a game with many bugs but it's normal because these are online games, no online game has 0 bugs
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:37:56 PM by =_Captain_= »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2016, 01:32:00 PM »

Maybe 5% buggy but other 95% is awesome changes. Are you serious ? He at least thinking about the server and putting some time to do these work, so staying without giving a shit is better ? SAMP is full of bug they made a game with many bugs but it's normal because these are online games, no online game has 0 bugs

Bullshit.
It's easy to criticize other people's work, i'd like to see how much better you would have done in his shoes  :D
Bugs can always arise, it's nearly impossible to avoid them completely: indeed as Captain said, even the original Gta game was released full of bugs, so why couldn't it happen to someone who is doing a good job just out of passion and for free?

Anyways please let's cut if off with this discussion, in order to keep the topic clean for bugs reports
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:34:10 PM by Quickplay »

EpicHunter

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2016, 04:08:30 PM »
I bought properties for 25m, timedout and got 12.5m, timedout again while I didn't have props or shit just 12.5m in hands and when I logged back I had 6.25m, again and all monies turned to 3m.. I didn't have props after I timedout first time, my money kept getting to half everytime I timeout.

refund my money or i'll report to the police. :(
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:10:40 PM by Jayce »

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2016, 04:23:15 PM »
I bought properties for 25m, timedout and got 12.5m, timedout again while I didn't have props or shit just 12.5m in hands and when I logged back I had 6.25m, again and all monies turned to 3m.. I didn't have props after I timedout first time, my money kept getting to half everytime I timeout.

New updates already warned about Losing half of the money When you /q to re-log, or timeout / crash. It's not server's fault, it's your internet's fault.

Offline Talha Khan

• SA-MP Donator
  • My ambition is handicapped by LAZINESS.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [HC]Mr.Khan
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »

The reason i posted this same happened to me
Properties
 However, if you sell your properties by leaving and rejoining, you will lose 1/2 of all money in properties.

I bought 5 properties and after 5 mins i was timed out and when i came back i got my half money back so i was really upset and an idea came into my mind that there should be a system like if you crashed or timed out and rejoined the server within 5 mins you will get two options:
1=Sell my props for half price
2=keep my props
So you wont lose your money if u crashed or timed out because you can still have your props (if u rejoined within 5 mins but if u joined after 10 or 15 mins you will lose your all money) and if somebody did relog to sell his/her props he/she cant get full money back because you can only sell them for half price so better go and sell them one by one and if you had a crash or timeout and you dont want to sell your props you can simply keep them.

EpicHunter

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2016, 04:49:30 PM »
The reason i posted this same happened to me
I didn't mind when I lost half of money because I had properties, the problem is I even kept losing half of money everytime I timeout and I didn't have properties.

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2016, 12:06:50 PM »

______________________________________________________________________________________

Score Streaks
90% of the Scorestreak script was remade and modified to handle more scorestreaks and give the players the freedom to choose 3 scorestreaks instead of everyone having the same constant streaks.
Streaks will end if the player dies, goes inside an interior or time runs out.
However, if they earned a scorestreak, it will be saved until they use it. That means even after they die, it will still be available as long as they didn't use it.

How to gather points:
Killer  |  Victim
No scorestreak | No scorestreak --> (100 points)
No scorestreak | Scorestreak --> (200 points)
Scorestreak | No scorestreak --> (25 points)
Scorestreak | Scorestreak --> (150 points)
Race: (250 1st, 200 2nd, 150 3rd)
Properties: (25 per payment)

Once they earn one or more streaks, a menu can be brought up by pressing the Y key.

Streak Weapons (Players can ONLY choose 3 streaks)
Zipline Deagle - Modifies your Desert Eagle to teleport the player to where their bullet made contact.*
SMG Full Metal Jacket - Modifed SMG that deals more damage to the enemy and pierces through armor.*
Combat Shotgun Explosive Shells - Modifed Combat Shotgun with bullets that explode on impact. Bullet damage pierces through armor but the explosions do not.*
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle - Instant kill from the waist and up. Deals more damage than normal if shot in the legs and pierces through armor.*
Explosive Sawn-offs - Self explained. Similar to the Combat Shotgun only it does NOT pierce through armor and no headshots.
Sonic Blade - Pump Shotgun will dictate a vector of explosions with a fixed length as the player travels and teleports to the end of the vector.**
Hydra - Spawns a Hydra.
Hunter - Spawns a Hunter.
Noxious Haze - A toxic haze is placed in the coordinates where this is activated poisoning and slaughtering everyone within a fixed radius; except the player who activated this. Poison can be healed by staying away from the area for 10 seconds. Running into interiors while poisoned does not help.

* = Headshots will be an instant kill.
* = Caution: You can end up stuck inside buildings. Admins are NOT obligated to teleport you out. Use at your own risk.
* = Vector will only be in the xy-plane and will NOT travel up or down from the origin point.

Green Bar = First Streak 50% chance of enemies being notified of this streak being activated.
Blue Bar = Second Streak 25% chance of enemies being notified of this streak being activated.
Purple Bar = Final Streak 10% chance of enemies being notified of this streak being activated.

Points Required (Players can ONLY choose 3 streaks)
Zipline Deagle ( 400 )
SMG Full Metal Jacket ( 550 )
Combat Shotgun Explosive Shells ( 900 )
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle ( 1100 )
Explosive Sawn-offs ( 1400 )
Sonic Blade ( 1600 )
Hydra ( 1700 )
Hunter ( 1900 )
Noxious Haze ( 2000 )

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bug Fixes
NOTE: We cannot be 100% sure that these bugs are fixed. Post below to let us know if any of these bugs still persist or another similar bug arose.

AK and Scorestreaks should not be effective in the duel arena anymore.
Property money is now protected if the player crashed.

New update coming soon!
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline Talha Khan

• SA-MP Donator
  • My ambition is handicapped by LAZINESS.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [HC]Mr.Khan
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2016, 12:23:38 PM »

Score Streaks
90% of the Scorestreak script was remade and modified to handle more scorestreaks and give the players the freedom to choose 3 scorestreaks instead of everyone having the same constant streaks.
Streaks will end if the player dies, goes inside an interior or time runs out.
However, if they earned a scorestreak, it will be saved until they use it. That means even after they die, it will still be available as long as they didn't use it.

How to gather points:
Killer  |  Victim
No scorestreak | No scorestreak --> (100 points)
No scorestreak | Scorestreak --> (200 points)
Scorestreak | No scorestreak --> (25 points)
Scorestreak | Scorestreak --> (150 points)
Race: (250 1st, 200 2nd, 150 3rd)
Properties: (25 per payment)

Once they earn one or more streaks, a menu can be brought up by pressing the Y key.

Streak Weapons (Players can ONLY choose 3 streaks)
Zipline Deagle - Modifies your Desert Eagle to teleport the player to where their bullet made contact.*
SMG Full Metal Jacket - Modifed SMG that deals more damage to the enemy and pierces through armor.*
Combat Shotgun Explosive Shells - Modifed Combat Shotgun with bullets that explode on impact. Bullet damage pierces through armor but the explosions do not.*
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle - Instant kill from the waist and up. Deals more damage than normal if shot in the legs and pierces through armor.*
Explosive Sawn-offs - Self explained. Similar to the Combat Shotgun only it does NOT pierce through armor and no headshots.
Sonic Blade - Pump Shotgun will dictate a vector of explosions with a fixed length as the player travels and teleports to the end of the vector.**
Hydra - Spawns a Hydra.
Hunter - Spawns a Hunter.
Noxious Haze - A toxic haze is placed in the coordinates where this is activated poisoning and slaughtering everyone within a fixed radius; except the player who activated this. Poison can be healed by staying away from the area for 10 seconds. Running into interiors while poisoned does not help.

* = Headshots will be an instant kill.
* = Caution: You can end up stuck inside buildings. Admins are NOT obligated to teleport you out. Use at your own risk.
* = Vector will only be in the xy-plane and will NOT travel up or down from the origin point.

Green Bar = First Streak 50% chance of enemies being notified of this streak being activated.
Blue Bar = Second Streak 25% chance of enemies being notified of this streak being activated.
Purple Bar = Final Streak 10% chance of enemies being notified of this streak being activated.

Points Required (Players can ONLY choose 3 streaks)
Zipline Deagle ( 400 )
SMG Full Metal Jacket ( 550 )
Combat Shotgun Explosive Shells ( 900 )
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle ( 1100 )
Explosive Sawn-offs ( 1400 )
Sonic Blade ( 1600 )
Hydra ( 1700 )
Hunter ( 1900 )
Noxious Haze ( 2000 )

Bug Fixes
NOTE: We cannot be 100% sure that these bugs are fixed. Post below to let us know if any of these bugs still persist or another similar bug arose.

AK and Scorestreaks should not be effective in the duel arena anymore.
Property money is now protected if the player crashed.

New update coming soon!

EpicHunter

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2016, 12:43:12 PM »
hallelujah
but, isn't hunter overpowered? it would ruin DM with the minigun attached to it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:47:14 PM by Jayce »

Offline Muphin

• SA-MP Donator
  • I can explain
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: OneShotGuy
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2016, 12:56:28 PM »

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2016, 01:01:13 PM »
Allowing players to use Hydras and Hunters? Right...

* PatriotNumberOne feels like this is just too much to handle.

Offline Burner

• Big Fish
  • eat my chainsaw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: xBurner
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2016, 01:05:19 PM »
Hydras.

*Burner dies

git cut