Author Topic: Gang/Clan bases requests [Outdated, check the new sticky!]  (Read 11394 times)

EpicHunter

Re: Gang/Clan bases requests
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2015, 11:30:43 AM »
Joker got the first Christmas tree o/
Not anymore  8)

OrlandoSK12

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2015, 02:18:18 PM »
Maybe an elevator would be better than a ramp :D

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2015, 02:24:56 PM »
Maybe an elevator would be better than a ramp :D
I wonder if you even saw the pickup in the picture  ???
I just got to know that their is a tp icon to go up and down  :)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2015, 02:55:06 PM »
R's got their base too for far longer than the clans in the original post. Just sayin'.
That's the reason why I don't see why we should now pay for it lol.
Maybe cause you're not special but the same as any other gang.
You should rather be thankful that you had your own base for all this time without paying for it  :)

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
Yes, but my whole point is that cars in that particular base don't have a clean exit. Most of the times they will crash trying to jump.
To the east of that building is the Old Strip, which is broad enough to make a save landing. If they use the weight transition (secondary up/down) while jumping they can put the car in an horizontal attitude safely before hitting the ground.

apart from that, they can snipe JOKER's from up there ;D
I would prefer a monster truck as my vehicle if i want a safe landing  ::)
Rather not, the Monstertruck's suspension is very soft, the truck will bounce off the ground and flip over or crash into JOKER's building site's fence. I'd choose Turismo or NRG-500, hard suspension.
Agreed,
Tested it out and found that bikes are good for safe landing.

S0n1c

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2015, 03:33:09 PM »
I think 2M/month is way too little money to pay. Considering that it's a gang and it's supposed that many players are part of it. So each one of the players should contribute for their gang base. But if you set it 2M/month only the leader is gonna pay cause it's not like he needs any help to pay that amount of money, because it's too low. So the gang would -once again- lose the meaning of it. I mean, gang members are supposed to work together to help their clan, but we don't really see that happening in LWs. Maybe if you make it 2M/week could do the thing. I don't think the clan leader would be able to pay that alone, so the players would have to work together to keep their gang base, otherwise it would be taken by some other gang at some price maybe. This would help to make gangs in LW real gangs, not just a bunch of people who fight with random players...

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2015, 03:38:07 PM »
I think 2M/month is way too little money to pay. Considering that it's a gang and it's supposed that many players are part of it. So each one of the players should contribute for their gang base. But if you set it 2M/month only the leader is gonna pay cause it's not like he needs any help to pay that amount of money, because it's too low. So the gang would -once again- lose the meaning of it. I mean, gang members are supposed to work together to help their clan, but we don't really see that happening in LWs. Maybe if you make it 2M/week could do the thing. I don't think the clan leader would be able to pay that alone, so the players would have to work together to keep their gang base, otherwise it would be taken by some other gang at some price maybe. This would help to make gangs in LW real gangs, not just a bunch of people who fight with random players...
Paying 2 million in a week is easy too..a few props can fill that 2 million back..Anyway this idea isn't good for inactive clans like R...

S0n1c

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2015, 03:47:42 PM »
Paying 2 million in a week is easy too..
That's true, but it is at least harder than paying 2M/month though.

Anyway this idea isn't good for inactive clans like R...
Exactly. If they really want to own a gang base, they need to work for it. If they are too busy with other things, or just lost interest on samp, then why should they have a gang base on server? Maybe there would be some other gang who wants to have their base and is ready to work hard to own it. I think the second gang deserves to have it more than R. (it was just an example, got nothing against R clan)
I think it would also become competitive, and maybe would get back to the game some players who became inactive. They would be back to work for their base. It's just a suggestion though.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 03:56:31 PM by S0n1c »

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2015, 03:52:35 PM »
/Diablo agrees with Sonic after a long time :P

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2015, 04:07:31 PM »
Looks like LWs going back where the clans were REAL... :D
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline Huracan

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Huracan
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2015, 09:14:01 PM »
Oh wew, new stuff, I think I had like 40m plus in my accounts, can't remember the names and shame I can't come on lol, enjoy your new bases tho! :p
It's been a while since I checked her haha where's Huntaaaa

Offline Freak

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2015, 09:56:01 PM »
Oh wew, new stuff, I think I had like 40m plus in my accounts, can't remember the names and shame I can't come on lol, enjoy your new bases tho! :p
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Huracan

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Huracan
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
What's up Frak? :D
Did the supercharged Infernus finally get added or what? Kibo Coda still playing??

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa

EpicHunter

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 06:40:51 AM »