Author Topic: Hey hey what is ban evade now?  (Read 4111 times)

Offline novou125cc

• Adult Fish
  • im00n...? " Samp Retirer"
    • Awards
Hey hey what is ban evade now?
« on: December 25, 2016, 10:40:51 AM »
im pretty sure that i was not ban evade but i still can come ingame? Admin unban me?? why now says that i was evade? However, i was just testing whether any admins unban me then i was correctly able to go ingame. After that, a admin again ban me with reason: ban evade ?? >:(
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 10:42:54 AM by novou125cc »

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
Re: Hey hey what is ban evade now?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 11:52:08 AM »
Your ban appeal from Toshi1122 was denied because of evading - http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,27108.15.html
Hence,you are now in the permanent ban section.

There's always another way

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: Hey hey what is ban evade now?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 12:09:34 PM »
You've got a long cheating history here, pal, and your last ban appeal was denied because even after multiple warnings not to evade, you decided to do it the hard way. Hence why you're not permitted to join the game now.

After that, a admin again ban me with reason: ban evade ?? >:(
ban evade means you are attempting to join the game without being unbanned by the admins.

However, you can put your luck to a test and post a ban appeal in the right section (click here) One more thing, i really hope you do realize you've made this topic in MTA server's board which indeed has nothing to do with our sa:mp server, so you better be careful when you make topics in the future. If you have questions, send a PM to anyone from the staff team (samp ofc).

Locked.