Author Topic: let's get this sorted out.  (Read 12991 times)

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
let's get this sorted out.
« on: April 21, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »
https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,34339.0/topicseen.html

When I see this kind of topics I usually choose to ignore them and not get to myself more headache and unwanted drama, but once I saw the videos that rajput claims that they are evidence of "aimlock" I couldn't stand not giving a damn and thought I'd create this topic to put everything straight:

There is a difference between aimlock and fast rotating while shooting, v2x is just shooting while rotating to aim at other players, there are no snaps because if you thoroughly look at the video you can notice that he gradually turns while shooting, and most of the clips provided prove nothing, put aside all personal grudges and hatred towards me and try to shoot while fastly rotating and ask someone to record you and you'll find the very same result.

and I cannot believe I'm going to say it once again but for the sake of refuting inadequate evidence and doing what is right, set the playback speed to 0.25

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: let's get this sorted out.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 02:35:48 PM »
yea fast rotating and aim the players even not in sight and all of sudden. ok

and yea there is @management to sort out. they don't need your opinion.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 03:27:53 PM »
yea fast rotating and aim the players even not in sight and all of sudden. ok

and yea there is @management to sort out. they don't need your opinion.
players do it when they're too lazy to let off the left mouse button, so they dont have to click again to shoot, also spraying makes it more likely to score a headshot, even if he didn't intend that, he might be fucking around because after all this is a game where you're supposed to relieve the burden of life off your chest.
Correlation doesn't imply causation, those might be all the reasons, even when they are less likely to be the cause, you can't be 100% certain of him hacking when you don't have strong evidence that prove that he is 100% hacking. hence you have no right to ban him, should've asked and discussed with management first bud.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 09:39:39 AM »

players do it when they're too lazy to let off the left mouse button, so they dont have to click again to shoot, also spraying makes it more likely to score a headshot, even if he didn't intend that, he might be fucking around because after all this is a game where you're supposed to relieve the burden of life off your chest.
Correlation doesn't imply causation, those might be all the reasons, even when they are less likely to be the cause, you can't be 100% certain of him hacking when you don't have strong evidence that prove that he is 100% hacking. hence you have no right to ban him, should've asked and discussed with management first bud.

the thing is - this case was approved by the management based on evidence provided thereof, so basically everything you wrote is invalid. until we are certain that what we are dealing with are in fact not cheats, we will not unban V2X.

also - it is not upon you to dictate what rights the staff members do and do not have, so please express your surface-level philosophy and raging hormones elsewhere.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 10:36:59 AM »
Greetings,

I'm just going to make some points clear:

1- I am not, in any way, forcing you to do something I see valid, I'm just giving my opinion and why I see that v2x is not hacking.

2- Aimlock is never about rotating while shooting fast in an odd manner that makes no sense ( I explained the multitude of reasons that might explain this ) it is about those aimflicks, snaps, unnatural turns that can't be reproduced. in v2x recordings there were no snaps, especially when you lower the playback speed, there are many cases where it seems to you that players are aimlocking while if you look thoroughly at the video they're normal ( because vcmp sync )

3- I ask you to try and reproduce the same footage with high mouse sensitivity and see for yourself, there is nothing absurd or vague in what I've said, it all makes sense, that's why it is your duty to investigate further and base your decision on actual comparisons rather than "discussing it with management" because what I still see in vcmp is that there are contradicting opinions about aimlock, with majority of LWs staff having the most radical one. when it comes to my case, at least halchter admitted it.

Here, here is a video of [vu]tzunam recording himself fighting ahmed, around 0:02, you can notice a weird and sharp turn, now, I never said tzunami uses aimlock, that's normal, and when you lower the playback speed, you can notice how he gradually turns, same thing with v2x.
I believe if v2x was tzunami at this very moment and rajput was recording him, he'd put it along the other recordings claiming it is "aimlock", (because most of the recordings he put almost have nothing to do with aimlock )
it is easy to consider that rajput was in a desperate attempt to get v2x banned, but I am in no position to say that, he might be just doing his work, it is just an assumption, just like how you assumed from those video that v2x is using aimlock

link of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnDc8Ido_w

in the 8th video where v2x got knocked down because of sharp and didnt take the stubby damage, it was both a sync issue and a punch, thus, you can notice how his hp slightly decreased, it is obvious if you look at his healthbar.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 10:55:39 AM by PANZER24 »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 11:08:36 AM »
Greetings,

I'm just going to make some points clear:

1- I am not, in any way, forcing you to do something I see valid

yes you are (unsuccessfully trying to).

it is about those aimflicks, snaps, unnatural turns that can't be reproduced. in v2x recordings there were no snaps,

yes there were.

base your decision on actual comparisons rather than "discussing it with management"

so first you're unhappy with this apparently not having been 'discussed with management':

should've asked and discussed with management first bud.

and now you're unhappy with this having been discussed with management.

link of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgnDc8Ido_w

this video is not viable for comparison with the V2X material.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 11:25:30 AM »
yes there were.
show me which clip shows it the best, who knows, i might be wrong.

and now you're unhappy with this having been discussed with management.
well since you guys have the same opinion and the same narrow knowledge about aimlock, I see it useless to just "discuss".

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 12:15:32 PM »

show me which clip shows it the best, who knows, i might be wrong.

no.

well since you guys have the same opinion and the same narrow knowledge about aimlock, I see it useless to just "discuss".

discussing anything with anyone that has what you have in your signature is useless.

in any case, there is nothing to discuss. I have made clear the present position of the staff team on this matter.