Author Topic: Littlewhitey's Reunion (2023) [DONE]  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Littlewhitey's Reunion (2023) [DONE]
« on: October 31, 2023, 11:06:26 PM »
Littlewhitey's SA:MP Reunion (2023)

*click to enlarge the picture*

LW's 2023 Reunion video (edited by EnzoMortelli): LW's SA:MP 2023 Reunion

Wait... What?

After God knows how long, on behalf of LW's SA:MP Staff I'm excited to announce that we'll be having a reunion in order to bring back some entertainment and joy to this place.
I've had thoughts about it lately, and it's been decided that such event would be ideal at this moment, considering the overall (in)activity is quite obvious and depressing. Why not change it a bit?

As far as the organization goes, nothing in particular has been planned (no events or minigames) and the reason being plain and simple; it's meant to encourage people to make great use of a variety of beautiful features our server has to offer.
However, administration will take the liberty to host an event or two in case it's required, and certainly will be there if something goes horribly wrong (such as a player losing a cat/Enzos' dildo/ACEs' sheep/their favourite possession).
In addition, the majority of both retired & active SA:MP Staff has been invited to join us and participate, so don't be surprised if you come across names you don't recognize or know of.

To make things more interesting, your assistance will be very much appreciated which I'll explain a few lines below.

Sounds promising. When?

Reunion is going to take place on November 25th (Saturday) @ 3pm GMT+0 (*click it for countdown*) Remember, calendar is your closest friend!

Do me a favour, will you?

As I'm really looking forward to calling this event a success, I definitely need a helping hand. Thus, I'm asking you to fill in a short, yet useful format to keep things going and make sure we do this the right way. Copy-paste the format and write down required info. All I'm asking for, ain't much (beside your presence in-game at the given time).
Code: [Select]
In-game nickname:
Invited by:
Players you've invited:
Additional:

Pic or didn't happen

Want this day to be remembered? I suggest you get your hands on one of recording programs/apps and start filming stuff as it happens!
Personally, I recommend OBS, but Fraps and Bandicam have been used traditionally to capture action on the streets, various shenanigans as well as EnzoMortelli finally admitting that he rocks our socks.
People won't believe the stories if you don't turn your camera on. Have a look at (some of) amazing footage our community has managed to capture over the years.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten.

On a personal note

Would love to see as many of you as possible. I believe most of us have missed a dose of chitchat, lively atmosphere and a great amount of bullets. Let's try to make this epic, thrilling and memorable once again. Let's do it for the sake of old times.
Aaaaaaand, who knows - you never know what might surprise you. Could be a detail you wouldn't normally think of. Could be literally anything. So, eyes open.

Welcome back & aboard! :)

Littlewhitey's SA:MP 2023 Reunion has been hosted successfully. I would like to show my gratitude and appreciation to everyone who gladly participated and contributed to this event, simply by saying thank you. It was a long, adrenaline filled day, full of excitement and never-ending adventures.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 06:57:32 PM by Runey »

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: Littlewhitey's Reunion (2023)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 02:14:17 AM »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: Littlewhitey's Reunion (2023)
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 04:03:03 PM »
Officially the best LW's content creator of all time!

Appreciate the footage, man! :-*

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: Littlewhitey's Reunion (2023) [DONE]
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 07:59:12 PM »
Double post!

Here are some neat pictures I took during the Reunion. Footage coming soon! (hopefully)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 08:10:30 PM by Runey »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2023, 08:15:01 PM »
A bit late :D

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 03:38:35 PM »
If only I had known  :'( :'(

My early happy new year wishes to everyone and thanks for the event anyways. Looking at those pix revived the kid in me. Hopefully I ll catch the next one!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 03:41:54 PM by MeltdowN »

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 04:46:01 PM »
Awesome pictures, Halch!

If only I had known  :'( :'(

My early happy new year wishes to everyone and thanks for the event anyways. Looking at those pix revived the kid in me. Hopefully I ll catch the next one!
If only you had known, the event would've been 10x more amazing. 10x more gay as well blewert would've been entertained seeing your pretty face.

Make sure you don't miss the next one, hot stuff.  Happy new year to you and your beloved ones! :-*
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 04:48:10 PM by Runey »