Author Topic: [eVo] roll call  (Read 2029 times)

Offline [eVo]Rezerection

• Kiddy Fish
  • i am who i am
    • Awards
[eVo] roll call
« on: August 12, 2021, 04:03:46 PM »
Well hello to all of the old heads original LW 2 shotters. I've been popping in from time to time lurking in the background trying to see some familiar faces.

Hows life been treating you whats your story now..... Kids, married, divorced   or dedicating your aging life to what was and most likely is still an amazing place to be that is the LW server.

Me well ....... Married to Charlene aka [eVo]Fantazia. Two kids 9 and 7 who I may introduce sometime to LWs in the future.

Still see Rizla from time to time far less that I would like but suppose that happens when you grow up. 

Whats everyone's story ........

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: [eVo] roll call
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 02:00:44 AM »
Welcome back Rez!

My name is rather unknown to you since i started off here by the time you had left, so i'll leave the introduction for some other time. Perhaps, for some in-game fun eh...

I've been around lately, but most of (SA:MP) community has moved to Discord, hence that explains the partial inactivity on the forums. However, familiar faces always pop up once in a while to greet us and recall some insane memories from LW's and that's amazing to witness.

Our Discord channel is filled with old, though familiar faces still hanging around and visiting LW's from time to time and i'm sure they'd be thrilled to see another friendly chap from the glorious days. Make sure you join us there.

Rizla's ass can be seen on Discord as well, although he might surprise with occasional in-game appearance.

As for me; studies keep me busy most of the time, but i manage to check what's up with others and how the beloved server is doing. I'm far from marriage at the moment. Hope everything is going well for you and your family, it'd be nice to show 'em LW's. After years spent here, people often realise how special this place is. Magical especially, because i know of no other community or server that people always get back to, even if years have passed since the last visit. LW's is simply unique for that matter.

Feel free to message me here or on Discord if you wish to play some time. :)

Info about LW's Discord channel
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:06:50 AM by Runey »

Offline Freak

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 07:38:12 AM »
Aloha, you old dude!
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline [eVo]Rezerection

• Kiddy Fish
  • i am who i am
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 02:47:53 PM »
Afternoon Runey... I'll definitely need to get a rig setup and pop on sometime. More of a PS5 player these days just for convenience. The kids are starting to bust my balls for a PC but maybe in a few years. I'm guessing discord is the new IRC 🤣 yes I'm that old........

Aye Jamesy is one of the good ones. Seen him a wee while ago as I was passing where he stays am still waiting for him to come for a mosey on RDR but I'll let him away with it...

Freak ........ How's tricks. Still button bashing I hope.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:51:31 PM by [eVo]Rezerection »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 11:25:13 PM »
Yo Rezerection!

See, this is the best part of this forum and server...no matter what, old regulars even from the LW's prehistoric age will pop up from time to time :D

I'm inactive for so long time now (got also some problems with my pc right now) that i'm starting to feel a bit like people with alzheimer do...that i'm afraid i can't even remember most of the players like you, which i used to play with once...but at least their names definitely ring a bell to me.

Let's say I probably got you on several screenshots i took ingame years ago lol

Good to see you guys doing well and being around <3

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 02:58:10 PM »
wheres eVo mook

Offline Freak

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 06:28:24 PM »
Afternoon Runey... I'll definitely need to get a rig setup and pop on sometime. More of a PS5 player these days just for convenience. The kids are starting to bust my balls for a PC but maybe in a few years. I'm guessing discord is the new IRC 🤣 yes I'm that old........

Aye Jamesy is one of the good ones. Seen him a wee while ago as I was passing where he stays am still waiting for him to come for a mosey on RDR but I'll let him away with it...

Freak ........ How's tricks. Still button bashing I hope.
I'm sure you will keep pushing the buttons haha! Glad too see old people like you are still around bruh! Stay safe!
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(