Author Topic: Alpays why you banned me again and again  (Read 1565 times)

SI999

Alpays why you banned me again and again
« on: December 06, 2021, 07:42:39 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Sidemechal
Time and Date that you were banned: today
Suspected Reason (if any): CatCatCar ban evade
IP Address: 119.160.120:246
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): Alpays
Extra notes: https://ibb.co/DCZ73sm
The first Rajput had given me a ban, And now alpays ban me I have a computer in my house and I play on it    That's why I don't support them. I support DarkGhost Why did you ban me,Instead, I play at home Please unbann me There is always something wrong with me When I came back from school, I played  game on my PC and saw that my ban was my computer Weldone,Logan,signal and DarkGhost knows about me, more information I am being eliminated every time and a new reason has come now I took my friend's account on the form and voted for myself You can also check his IP and mine I play with my mobile I am playing since 2016 We admit that we used ban evade name on our mobile phone to vote for me but he is our friend We will make a deliberate mistake.  I admit it was a mistake but my brother is not to blame We will not make the same mistake again We have made a big mistake. Forgive us We will never make such a mistake again. Please forgive us, please, please It's a little bit my fault. My brother is not to blame I have played like good players I used my friend's name in my mobile phone, not in the game that I am getting such a big punishment. I will never use the name of ban evader in my mobile
More information: https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=34991.0
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 10:11:43 AM by Akkund »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Alpays why you banned me again and again
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 06:37:52 PM »
I've unbanned you only because I couldn't find matching records in-game except on forums. Let me know HERE if you have issues joining the server. Putting this on hold.(Don't consider yourself unbanned yet)

I have a concrete proof that you are mobilepower/catcatcar and you tried to fool me. I will re-apply the ban and I will put it to expire after 30 days, if you evade your bans they will be doubled by the original duration of the previous. Consider this as your "last chance" and do not join the game in the meantime.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 12:48:49 AM by Halchter »

SI999

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 08:53:51 AM »
I request you to shorten my time iam telling you because I will happily celebrating on the last day of December You give me the banned of two weeks Please give a ban of two weeks I'm asking you why there is a support holiday in December and we play the game in peace.  That is my request to you, If you don't, I'll be patient for a month in the old players come and everyone was celebrated for ten days
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 12:37:09 PM by Akkund »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 02:09:07 AM »
I cannot accept your request, you should be at least a bit grateful for what I did.

Anyways, I forgot to lock this up so I am doing it now.