Author Topic: unban application name: ssds  (Read 1320 times)

Offline akimso

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: lolman
unban application name: ssds
« on: December 25, 2021, 12:28:26 PM »
i dont know why i was banned it said i was ban evading i was never banned the first time.

Offline akimso

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: lolman
Re: unban application name: ssds
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2021, 01:07:39 PM »
thats from 3 years ago dude do you still care about that this isnt right bringing things up from 3 years ago.

December 16, 2019, 10:22:52 AM is when i made that appeal back in 2019 this is ridiculous to even bring this up
this was ages ago are you still upset about it?

just give it a break this is a 20 year old game and your being too harsh about this being so strict just relax chill out.

--

im sorry bro all im asking is for another chance please ive been having fun on the game
ive been nice to the people i dont wanna cause problems so why is this admin alpays
bringing up a unban appeal i made 3 years ago why are you so upset over something so small.

i said im sorry bro ok why are you even bringing up something from 3 years ago.

--

please man like your taking a game too far your policing your server too hard.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:52:53 PM by Alpays »

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Alpays
  • PAC ID: 62033
Re: unban application name: ssds
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2021, 01:38:15 PM »
I apologise for ban evading case however, the ban for cheating is going to stay. You are calling me harsh for banning you but i think what you don't understand is that you are not so innocent for using a cheat which makes you walk/drive on the water (which is of course advantageous doesnt matter how did you use it) especially after getting banned for cheating before which shows you are completely aware of the rule. I have already reduced your ban to 15 days don't ask me less than that but if i knew that you were banned before i probaly would keep it 30 days.

p.s. dont multiple post and use edit button, i have combined your posts to one

Edit: Permanently banned for ban evading.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 04:19:56 PM by Alpays »
"old games don't stop being good" -p4t, 2020