Author Topic: banned with no reason  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Dani

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
banned with no reason
« on: January 04, 2022, 03:50:54 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Dani
Time and Date that you were banned: 2 weeks
Suspected Reason (if any): shun evading
IP Address: idk
PAC ID:Dani
Admin that banned you (if known):  Grizzy
Extra notes: He banned me with no reason when my shun evading was end, I try in my account DaN!, also when an admin is banning you there is not any way to make evading even if you are Using another nickname I tried with ramdons nicknames making fun of jah when he made evading, I was Unmuted in my account DaN! and sometimes I play with my main acc : Dani, there is not any reason to ban me, I think this admin is abusing too much because of his age he is yet a kid, and I understand him, but my shun was ended anyways there is not anyreason when someone is shunned Can't type with any other names or with the name that was using before getting it, my shun was ended as I said before, this is not funny how admins are trying to give me ban with not reasons when I repeat I did not evading and I don't even know how to fuck evade it I was shunned with all my nicksnames because it is thru the ip not by name and I tried to type with my others nicknames yesterday and I was already shuned but today I was playing and there is not a muted in any names of my nicknames.

Offline Grizzy

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]Grizzy
  • PAC ID: 57461
Re: banned with no reason
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 02:07:00 AM »
You are not banned with 'no reason'. The reason is clearly mentioned and I think its pretty clear. Anyway, I have asked Jke if he unshunned you and he didn't. So it was clearly a shun evading and you are lying in here. The ban will stay. Appeal denied and locked.