Author Topic: Pls Please forgive me once time  (Read 1098 times)

CatCatCar

Pls Please forgive me once time
« on: March 20, 2022, 05:25:15 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Sidemechal
Time and Date that you were banned: 2years ago
Suspected Reason (if any): CatCatCar ban evade
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): halcther/ Alpays
Extra notes: I used to use cheats and annoy other players with it in all servers but I have changed myself not by words but with actions. I am unbanned in all vc-mp servers and have been playing cleans since 2-3 years(you can confirm that however you want if that even matters). as for LW, I admit I have recently been banevading but not with the intention to use cheats or annoy players but to just play I'm really bored into the other server, I'm wasting a lot of time, I play with others and I don't enjoy it as much as LW, I have made a big mistake. I admit you forgive me, Have mercy on me,  I am very ashamed of my own mistake First I went to pubg I was getting very bored in pubg I started vcmp year later So I remembered VCMP again Now I realize my mistake I was just bored in pubg not in vcmp, Halcther Give me another chance I will never make such a mistake again I played all the servers but I still did not feel calm I admit it's my fault Please do not apply denied I promise I won't repeat my mistake in my future I admit I made a mistake But i don't know Why did you give such a reason ban evade
 https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=34717.msg308038#msg308038
One thing I don't understand here is that I never did ban evade, Please forgive me once and I will not make such a mistake again. Please forgive me for the sake of Ramadan, Please forgive me this time,  I admit that you have given me a lot of time to improve But I am compelled. Please forgive me once time

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Alpays
  • PAC ID: 62033
Re: Pls Please forgive me once time
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 06:12:04 AM »
I and Alpays decided to keep you permanently banned in the end since we see no point. It doesn't matter how nice we are and what we do for you, in the end you always evade the ban no matter what.

We are not going to lift your ban so please, stop making ban appeals
"old games don't stop being good" -p4t, 2020