VC-MP Server - 51.38.93.130:8192 > 0.4 Server

FAQ about VC:MP 0.4

(1/10) > >>

stormeus:
I'll try to update this post as more frequent questions get asked.

Will my stats be transferred from 0.3 to 0.4?

--- Quote from: Darfy on April 15, 2015, 02:35:58 PM ---Transferring money, stats and vehicles is still being discussed. Donator benefits I believe are given to people who had them in LW's 0.3.

--- End quote ---

I get a message about MSVCR110.dll being missing and the game doesn't load, what do I do?
Download and install the Visual C++ 2013 redistributables:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

My game crashed! WTF?
Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard, type %APPDATA%\VCMP\04beta\crashlogs and press enter. Post any crashes in the Bugs and Crashes section of http://forum.vc-mp.org, and not on the Littlewhitey's forum. Include information about what you were doing when the game crashed. Make sure to follow any additional instructions there.

There's some other bug and it's annoying.
Make a post in http://forum.vc-mp.org in the Bugs and Crashes section with information about the bug, how to produce it (if you know) and what you at least think caused it.

I have a widescreen or mouse fix ASI but it's not loading.
Use /setconfig game_allowedmods ASINAME1.asi ASINAME2.asi etc. in-game, then restart your game. ASIs are whitelisted in order to prevent mods that conflict with VC:MP 0.4 (such as VC:MP 0.3 or CLEO) from loading at the same time and causing crashes.

Why can't I spectate? Why are there no weapon pickups?
These are features that must now be implemented by servers, and are not built into every server by default.

The world is blank or empty; textures aren't appearing; players appearing without skins; buildings aren't loading.
Your game is likely running out of texture/model stream memory. If you have visual mods and used a limit increaser, your changes were overridden by VC:MP since the client has its own configuration for it. Try using /setconfig game_streammem 512 or a higher value to specify how many MB of memory should be available, then restart your game.

4kUM45:
What about ping problems? I'm getting kicked everytime for high ping, the problem is my ping went normal 90/80ms, it happens only in lw server, do you have any idea?

stormeus:

--- Quote from: 4kUM45 on April 14, 2015, 09:58:33 PM ---What about ping problems? I'm getting kicked everytime for high ping, the problem is my ping went normal 90/80ms, it happens only in lw server, do you have any idea?

--- End quote ---

That might be a server bug. Can't say for sure, I'd have an admin look into that first.

4kUM45:

--- Quote from: 4kUM45 on April 14, 2015, 08:19:53 PM ---I still don't understand why server kicks me for high ping? I'm just here to find any support from administrators about the case:
- My ping on 0.4 around 90/80ms, so I can't get kicked from the server.
- This problem happens always ONLY on lw server, I don't find any problem on other 0.4 servers.
- I was re-installing the client but I didn't found any solution about this annoying problem.
- My FPS is actually 30, maybe FPS affects on ping but I don't have a low FPS to get a high ping I thought.

--- End quote ---
Well, already posted about it but no one respondes...

The Milko:
I wouldn't know what's happening on your side. You'd be better off asking adtec via irc or forum pm (tho, you might no get a reply soon).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version