Other > Off-Topic

Get to know your fellow forum goer's

(1/54) > >>

The Reaper:
I thought I'd have a little database of people on the forums here and get a picture of who we play with on these servers. Personality behind those comical gta skins as it were :D. So I thought I'd set out a questionairre in the form of those myspace questionairres we all see it those bulletin thingies. HaHa I put 26 instead of 30 on my thing :( I copied it from an old one ahh well changed now lol.

Fill out what you want and leave blank what you dont wish to answer by copying my format and deleting my information and adding your own.

Nick in game: The_Reaper666
Town/country: Middlesbrough, England
Which GTA Multiplayer do you use: SA-MP
How many games do you own including console games: Havent recounted them in a while, got rid of some gained some.
Favourite TV programs: Smallville, Top Gear, Who's line is it anyway, Deadliest Catch, Mythbusters, American Chopper, Red Dwarf, NCIS.
Favourite films: Lord of the rings trilogy, Blues Brothers, Army of darkness, The Stand etc, The Avengers, The Hobbit, Dredd, Book Of Eli.
Do you read: Yes
What are you reading at the moment: Lord of the rings: Fellowship Of The Ring
Favourite bands of the moment: Ac/Dc, Guns N Roses, Pantera, ZZ Top, Queen, M83, Tristania, Paradise Lost, Kasabian, Kings Of Leon, Evile, Daft Punk and more.
Do you own any consoles/What are they: Yes PS3 and PS2.
What's your favourite food: Chocolate.
What would you do if you became a millionairre: Open a small film/animation production company.
Favourite games: Grand Theft Auto san andreas, GTA IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, ElderScrolls: Oblivion, Unchartered: Drakes Fortune, Mercenaries, Morrowind, Saints Row 2, GTA V, Skyrim, Star Trek Online, Lord Of The Rings Online, Lego Lord Of The Rings, Champions Online, Mafia 2, PS3 Home, Red Dead Redemption.
How many servers on samp/vcmp/mta do you roughly visit: Used to attend 6 on samp however I do not use samp anymore as I do not have it installed and have moved onto console gaming or other pc mmo's (see favourite games).
How do you describe your playing style on samp/vcmp/mta: Racer and Stunter

Please join in, it would be nice to see a little bit about everyone regardless of which version of gta multiplayer you play.

winni4tubes:
Interesting... Here goes!!!

Nick in game: winni4tubes (the 1st)
Town/country: Galway, Ireland
Which GTA Multiplayer do you use: SA-MP (Tried VC-MP but my compu hates VC it seems ??? )
How many games do you own including console games: Over 200 but havn't bought any (nor D/L'd for that matter) in a long time.
Favourite TV programs: Oz, The Wire, Ulyses 31, The (old) Twilight Zone.
Favourite films: Bad Boy Bubby, The Holy Mountain, Night of the Hunter, In Cold Blood... Too many to mention lol!!
Do you read: Love to!! Do you read: Too much!!
What are you reading at the moment: C.W.C. Oman's classic "The Art of War in the Middle Ages" http://www.amazon.com/Art-War-Middle-Ages-378-1515/dp/0801490626/ref=tag_tdp_sv_edpp_i and Harold Elleston's "The General against the Kremlin: Alexander Lebed - Power and Illusion" http://www.amazon.com/General-Against-Kremlin-Alexander-Illusion/dp/0751526630/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214706542&sr=1-2
Favourite muzak of the moment: Ulyses 31 OST, Cymande, Can.
Do you own any consoles/What are they: Nintendo Game Boy 1.0.
What's your favourite food: Human Pinkies.
What would you do if you became a millionairre: Pay my arrears and peers.
Favourite games: Cauldron and Cauldron 2. www.cauldron-2.com
How many servers on samp/vcmp/mta do you roughly visit: 10+ on samp
How do you describe your playing style on samp/vcmp/mta: an interesting fight, a gd lay and a flaming ass.

jinx:
Nick in game: uberfox[S ]
Nick IRL: Swampy (i think you saw my living room... :x)
Town/country: San Diego, California, United States of America
How many games do you own including console games: liek 20
Favourite TV programs: Top Gear, Who's line is it anyway (with drew carry, not that londonese guy) Deadliest Catch (go time bandit!), Mythbusters (yoink), Wipeout!, Maximum Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC), I Survived A Japanese Game Show
Favourite films: K-9, Black Hawk Down
What are you reading at the moment: Thunder Run: The armored assault to capture Baghdad, The Art of War, Not a good day TO DIE: The untold story of Operation Anaconda, 1991: The full account of the Gulf War, World War 1: A Complete History (published and authentic from 1918!), Our Nation's Navy (as of 1971), Left Behind: Army Atrocities behind Enemy Lines, Army Times, Navy Times
Favourite bands of the moment: AC/DC, System of a Down, Depache Mode, Rammstein
Occupation: Infantryman, Federal Bureau of Investigation agent [/b]
Do you own any consoles/What are they: a PC D:
What's your favourite food: Edible food
What would you do if you became a millionairre: Blow it on paintball and $20,000 computers, move to Alaska, never work again.
Favourite games: Grand Theft Auto san andreas, GTA IV, Call of Duty: 4, Black Hawk Down, Battlefield 2, Battlefield: Vietnam, World in Conflict, Command and Conquer 3, BioShock
How many servers on samp/vcmp/mta do you roughly visit: 3
How do you describe your playing style on samp/vcmp/mta: Killa, chataholic

d:

[JOKER]sugar:
Nick in game: [JOKER]sugar
Town/country: Newcastle, England
How many games do you own including console games::S im not going up in the loft to count
Favourite TV programs: Two pints of lager, Deadliest Catch, Mythbusters,How its made,soaps FTW
Favourite films: THE EMPIRE OF THE SUN
What are you reading at the moment:last book i read was poohs big boook of goodnight stories :P
Favourite bands of the moment:Not fussed on music any thing goes really
Do you own any consoles/What are they:PS2,hmm think theres an old nintendo and sega up there sum were
What's your favourite food: Beetroot strangely
What would you do if you became a millionairre:Blow the lot on shite
Favourite games: Grand Theft Auto san andreas,super mario world rofl ,alex the kid i loved that game
How many servers on samp/vcmp/mta do you roughly visit: 4 on samp
How do you describe your playing style on samp/vcmp/mta:i looove my m4 ,but usually i just natter

Ez:
Nick in game: [Ez]
Town/country: Christchurch, New Zealand
How many games do you own including console games: about 5
Favourite TV programs: Entourage, The Simpsons, Futurama, LOST, Prison Break, CSI
Favourite films: Lord of the Rings, King Kong, Star Wars
Do you read: hardly, unless i have to for school
What are you reading at the moment: nothing
Favourite bands of the moment: Black Eyed Peas, Kesha, OneRepublic, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown
Do you own any consoles/What are they: PC, Xbox 360
What's your favourite food: Fast food
What would you do if you became a millionairre: Move to somewhere nice and warm and buy a massive house, then probably get myself a private yacht  :)
Favourite games: GTA, GTAIV, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Silent Hill.
How many servers on samp/vcmp/mta do you roughly visit: LW's, Partyserver, GamerX
How do you describe your playing style on samp/vcmp/mta: Admining

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version