SA-MP Server - 54.38.156.202:7777 > Information

Level System 1.0

<< < (5/7) > >>

[R]Qwerbeet_rulstler:

--- Quote from: Aryan on November 21, 2016, 07:14:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: [JOKER]Zaibatsu on November 21, 2016, 07:11:02 AM ---dunno if its because of that update or smthg else but when you type /s it doesnt count anything besides kills - ive done exports, reaction tests, purchased props etc. - all are shown 0

--- End quote ---

yeah, achievement starts counting after you cross level 15.

--- End quote ---

How does this make sense? Especially newcomers on lower levels use things like export and properties to gain money. Regulars at higher levels won't need it anymore.

NiGHTM4RE:

--- Quote from: [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler on November 21, 2016, 07:19:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Aryan on November 21, 2016, 07:14:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: [JOKER]Zaibatsu on November 21, 2016, 07:11:02 AM ---dunno if its because of that update or smthg else but when you type /s it doesnt count anything besides kills - ive done exports, reaction tests, purchased props etc. - all are shown 0

--- End quote ---

yeah, achievement starts counting after you cross level 15.

--- End quote ---

How does this make sense? Especially newcomers on lower levels use things like export and properties to gain money. Regulars at higher levels won't need it anymore.

--- End quote ---
Each export gives you exp individually as well, so levels less than 15 can still benefit from that.

SultanSaleem:
Sometimes when you're on a higher level (eg: 20-25) u spawn with sniper, sawns, uzi, deagle and M4 but when u die, only left is deagle!!! Idk if it only happens to me or others too?! :/

Progaming:
Did Levels got resseted again?

I was level 11 and was afk for like some time and when i reconnected (today) i was level 1

Im not talking about the first reset tho

Update= Level was not loaded properly please spawn for the first time or relog message appeared

I did what was told but didnt receive my levels back

Yes i did several times

Runey:
That message appears on everyone's screen, no matter what level you are or have been a while ago. Level system indeed needs some fixing, and be sure that the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version