Other > Movies/TV

LOGAN

(1/3) > >>

Maddy`:
Dayum, probably the best movie I've seen in months(spoiler ahead)

The story is fucking awesome(RIP The Wolverine), been a huge fan of this guy since I got addicted to the X-Men series. Too bad that the tracker, Charles and Logan all die. Well, we have ourselves the next Wolverine. Laura!

Did you watch the movie?

Azure:
ye I watched this movie its epic!

I watched it after its release by a day in the cinema. I got to say the end is so sad and it will make u cry for a fake wolverine killed him but eventually he was gonna die due to the poison injected in his body. But I think the X-men series wont end yet, we gout ourselves new X-men team a new generation of mutants. If you look up on google in an interview of the movie hugh Jackman was interviewed and he said that after 8 movies and 16 years of acting he is gonna retire from being the wolverin. They also said that this isn't the end of wolverine its just the end of hugh Jackman's wolverine and we might see another wolverine soon. Hugh Jackman even nominated one: The Bollywood's most famous, SRK

Maddy`:
Ye, it got me emotional when Logan died in the end, I don't think SRK will be playing as Wolverine anytime soon. I certainly feel that those kids are going to be the new x-men

Who knows? Gotta wait for the next movie to find out!

MeltdowN:
Man fuck y'all...you should warn this isn't spoiler free...

BanJack:
WTFFF
I have watched it yesterday at cinema

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version