Author Topic: Ban appeals ??? Why  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Teiker

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Ban appeals ??? Why
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:16:36 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: [VC]Teiker
Time and Date that you were banned: August 21 at 12:30 to 13:30 happened
Suspected Reason (if any): [VC] clan is banned here
IP Address: 190.161.299.142
Admin that banned you (if known): hanney
Extra notes: because I banned ???? Why , I do not understand

Mr. hanney :

the assumption clan, is only part of my nickname username that I have in the game, because they ban clan being that the course does not violate any laws of the game, not that this ranking criterion sir, now if I want to create a clan with these letters is my problem would not have because you sir admin interfere game, but I do not get up any notice about it or any recommendation or warning not to take the initial [VC], it is not fair that I user my ip ban the user all day to not play on your server.

It's unfair what they do, for one small thing restricted leave you on your server playing all day, I expect a reply.
Just do not understand your criteria exercised in this case.

Bye
I expect a prompt response
mr admin

Hanney

Re: Ban appeals ??? Why
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 02:57:37 AM »
Hi there,

Your clan and your fellow clan members have came to our server time and time again repeatedly with different nick names, hacking and ban evading on our server with a range of mods from speedhacks, map mods, weapon mods. We warned your leader Sunny on the official vc-mp forums that if he did not restrain his clan members from hacking on our they would be banned altogether from playing here. Sunny failed to do as we requested and as a result your clan and any members with [VC] tag have been banned from the server. If you are unaware of this, for further reference please look here: http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5546.msg34519#msg34519

Offline Teiker

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 05:38:46 AM »
Thanks for answering my post mr. admin

Ok now everything is clearer, I understand that they were scared because they thought one of the hacker clan players [VC] had returned to his server, on one hand I can understand the reasons for the ban, I regret to say that the ban was unfair for me , it was all a mistake because sunny is not my leader and I have no contact with any of the players mentioned list of Clan [VC] on May 04, 2013 that was banned for reasons you considered hackers, the alleged mafia hacker from China which do not belong! ... I am from Chile from Latin America I have nothing to do with China. Since there are going to realize that, I thought you were smarter to realize that my ip of my computer does not match any of the ips of the Chinese players, sorry for the misunderstanding really put those initials of course Clan believing that I first had created those initials .. but I find the news that is not so, it was a nefarious trap clan who committed the server.

I am not responsible arms hack or teleport hack, map mods, weapon hack, Health hacks, then speedhacks not accuse me of these things because they have the check, I thought you were a more serious admin see not followed up more full blame for some of these causes.
just hope to clarify this situation, it is very good server...and these misunderstandings happen sometimes

good bye

Hanney

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 01:48:57 PM »
Unbanned, you are free to use the clan tag if you wish, however, please note that if you do happen to have any members from China in your clan joining with the tag [VC] confusion will probably occur again.

Offline Teiker

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: thank you mr. admin
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 01:03:39 AM »
hanney admin thanks for your reply to my problem, ah actually been very kind, I removed all the desire to occupy the [VC] as part of my player name in the server because if some of the Chinese players again said server clan and linking them to me and I will bring problems to me that I have nothing to do with the episodes in the server hack mafia featuring Chinese hacker, I'm from chile and I have no relationship with them and not I want to have it, in that I want to be clear and honest I do not want to be associated with them want to be a fair player and I'm not interested in to hack into their server.

Thank you mr admin hanney good to get to a solution that did not understand until cleared all my respect to you and the server.

Good Bye