Author Topic: Canadaball Thread  (Read 14048 times)

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
Canadaball Thread
« on: July 25, 2014, 01:34:39 AM »
Greetings all my good moose fuck...i mean canadian friends ! Here`s some funny canada ball pics

Offline Azal

• Adult Fish
  • VC:MP name:[UF]BloodClaw SAMP name: Silent_Jack
    • Awards
Re: Canadaball Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 06:44:49 AM »
Whoever thinks outlander is a Retard Type +

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 06:58:01 AM »
Everybody does, he's just trying to piss me off, but instead he shows how much of a hypocrite he is. See his signature? Then he posts what he thinks is offensive to Canadian. Poor child doesnt realize that Canadians actually have a sense of humour and don't get mad when being made fun of. Poor, poor child. Maybe I should ban him for racism, and/or xenophibic posts? What do you guys think? Fuck it, I might just ban him anyways, he was warned before. When I get around to it :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:05:51 AM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 07:19:42 AM »
Probably some paki taking revenge from you :D

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 07:23:48 AM »
Actually judging from those pics he might be American, which is arguably worse! I'll leave it to the SA-MP admins though since they seem to have a better handle on what's allowed and what's not.

I can't type today, I had to edit this like four times rofl

Also, I'm starting to enforce this rule as of today: "4) Messages that seem inappropriate for these forums, such as a simple "lol", which are in our opinion classified as spam, will be deleted."

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:45:33 AM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 09:29:07 AM »
Also, I'm starting to enforce this rule as of today: "4) Messages that seem inappropriate for these forums, such as a simple "lol", which are in our opinion classified as spam, will be deleted."
...and the dictatorship starts!  ;D

p.s:How is this even racist anyway?

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 09:31:18 AM »
What I meant by "I dont even understand eahuseahuesae" was "I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND!". ty

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 09:33:23 AM »
Yah, I understand now after trading those PMs. I apologize and I'll take that shit down right now.

Dictatorship starting? I always thought it was common knowledge that I was a vcmp dictator. Clearly I'm not trying hard enough. Seriously though, you can't tell me you don't find it annoying when you go through a thread and you see "lol" or ":)" from the same people over and over again. The worst is when they QUOTE SOMEONE ELSE'S "lol". It's all just to bumb up thier post count. It's been a rule forever, a rule we used to enforce, but for some reason we stopped.
As for how is it racist, I never said it was racist. Neither is making fun of religions, that's my whole point. Islam is not a race is it? So although this post is not racist it IS xenophobic to a degree and even though I really don't care about the post, I'm using this as an example of how people sometimes jump on something, but then let the same thing slide 5mins later.

This however, IS racist:

But that's ok to have in your personal text apparently.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:49:11 AM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 09:55:00 AM »
Another useless topic.....Weren't we disccusing this shit yesterday,and the time before yesterday? Outlander,i would've forum banned you already,but since i'm not a part of the staff team,i can only tell you,that the thing you have as a signature does NOT apply to this at all(neither you),sooo......You're probably lier......Also,creating this to insult/provocate who? Smoke? Good luck man,you'll really need it. :)
The last topic in which Racism was the  main subject has been disccused and it's clear enough so you can understand you're making a big mistake now(or you can't).Acting and looking foolish now,there's nothing you can do about it.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 10:08:11 AM »
Man this has become a provocation's fight, that's all..
Everytime it seems over, someone pops up with a provocative message/topic posted somewhere in a "hot" place just to troll and there we go again.

Unless everyone will have enough of provoking each others, this will go on..until someone will eventually get banned

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 10:13:01 AM »
Ban is the only solution,since we've got some fool playing with us,lol.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 10:16:52 AM »

countryballs are hilarious k

Here have some germanball to calm down:

Offline stormeus

• VC-MP Donator
  • VC:MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 10:46:55 AM »
Polandball? Drama?

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
Yah, I understand now after trading those PMs. I apologize and I'll take that shit down right now.

Dictatorship starting? I always thought it was common knowledge that I was a vcmp dictator. Clearly I'm not trying hard enough. Seriously though, you can't tell me you don't find it annoying when you go through a thread and you see "lol" or ":)" from the same people over and over again. The worst is when they QUOTE SOMEONE ELSE'S "lol". It's all just to bumb up thier post count. It's been a rule forever, a rule we used to enforce, but for some reason we stopped.
As for how is it racist, I never said it was racist. Neither is making fun of religions, that's my whole point. Islam is not a race is it? So although this post is not racist it IS xenophobic to a degree and even though I really don't care about the post, I'm using this as an example of how people sometimes jump on something, but then let the same thing slide 5mins later.

This however, IS racist:

But that's ok to have in your personal text apparently.

Ohh look ! Now smoke is a complete drama queen ! Only a fool will take you seriously , you just edit my personal text apparently.
You know whats the problem with you smoke ? YOU CANT DEAL WITH IT !!!
You are alway ding racist jokes but when someone comes with a racist joke about you or your cuntry you cant deal with it and you never NEVER get banned. Get a life kid.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 03:53:13 PM »
I always thought you were a weirdo, that name fits you well.