Author Topic: [DENIED] SWITCHING WEAPS  (Read 8551 times)

Offline Sanquentin[S]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: SWITCHING WEAPS
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 05:23:13 AM »
i cant say thats what i was going for.. i want it to be controlled  there is a line between bug switching and switching can you people not see that skipping reload over and over and over is a bug and you should be banned but switching you weaps once in a while is not... in any other game you run out of your bullets you pull out your hand gun because its faster to do that then it is to reload your main wep i dont want this great server to become like LVP.. switching weps is one this but when you allow switching back and forth back and forth back and forth you are bugging the system by skipping the reload constantly.. the only point ive been trying to make is there is two different types of switching the bug way (which your all want) and right way(the way your should be aloud to switch your weps)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 05:32:32 AM »
so what you mean is shoot saws then go to tec9 but use for some time then go back to saws...
<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline [BA]iMmOrTaLiTy

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 05:46:27 AM »
yea sure KmanN i can teach u if u want  8) 8)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 05:48:54 AM »
then get on msn o and to sanq if your mad at me plz stop flaming me and just fight me. im sick of you flaming me all the time get over it move on.

Offline Sanquentin[S]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 06:06:53 AM »
then get on msn o and to sanq if your mad at me plz stop flaming me and just fight me. im sick of you flaming me all the time get over it move on.
its just a game and if you cant handle it go play ruin scape your not a good player by any means actually i looked at the all time deaths today kman your right up there and by the time im done with you you will lead the all time deaths board. and frankly i try to fight you and you just jump in a plane and fly around the map or you swim back and forth in the river so i cant kill you maybe your the one that should grow some balls and take the beating and stop giving me reasons to flame you. btw im going to make you quit the server just wait and see because your my only target in this game and i will not stop coming do what you want get me banned over and over but the fact still remains im better then you in game and irl. ps [IBFN] like you

keep on brown nosing the admins boy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 06:08:33 AM by Sanquentin[S] »

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 06:13:05 AM »
1 dont know what [IBFN] is
2 lol some admins dont like me a whole lot so ok w/e
3 grow some ball LOL!
4 make me quit the server gl i dont care if i die i dont give a shit
5 lol i only flew around the map once that was because it was 5 on 1 and well i like to fly
6 im on top death because i have been using this account sence i started and back then i couldnt shoot for shit.
7your better then me  irl hhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhaha! as if.
8 i never gave you a reason to flame me and im getting sick of it.

Offline Sanquentin[S]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 06:19:43 AM »
you've been using this account sense you started wow me to oh wait my first name was cheifni**a then i got banned for that and the was 3 years ago.. ps [IBFN] like you

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 06:21:56 AM »
you've been using this account sense you started wow me to oh wait my first name was cheifni**a then i got banned for that and the was 3 years ago.. ps [IBFN] like you
wtf is [IBFN] !

Offline Sanquentin[S]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 06:38:34 AM »
wtf is [IBFN] !

[IBFN] = I BUTT FUCK NOOBS .... like you

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 06:44:23 AM »
wtf is [IBFN] !

wow that is the lames thing ever

Offline Sanquentin[S]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 06:47:37 AM »
wtf is [IBFN] !

wow that is the lames thing ever

and you are the lamest player ever for getting me banned every other day for saying a few hatefull words on the interwebs 
ps. [IBFN] like you

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 06:50:46 AM »
SOME ONE PLZ LOCK THIS NOW HE IS FLAMING AND GOING WAY OFF TOPIC.

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 07:59:44 AM »
ok try and have me banned i done nothing wrong

Offline Caturday

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Im back baby!
    • best song ever
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 09:00:50 AM »
If it was allowed:

People would switch, new people would start leaving because they are dieing quicker meaning we LOOSE players and the second its gone back to normal (aka no switching) people will then scream "OMG I WAS ALLOWED TO DO IT LAST NIGHT!!! STOP KICKING ME" on and on and on...

Its simple - if you cant wait for your weapons to reload and you switch then its a cheap kill

Member of LW since before 0.1b - Terrorising people as a admin shortly after

Offline [JOKER]sugar

• Adult Fish
  • i finally found a cool avatar but it aint working
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 09:33:39 AM »
i cant switch i was in lvp for like an hour and the whole time i just couldnt switch  :-\
even tho i was tying lol  ::)  i been playing with reload for a long time and id prefer just to keep it that way  its all that im used to it may be a little unfair on the ppl who cant switch but i suppose if the managment say aye then aye it is

if it aint what i wanna hear then dont say nothing at all x