Author Topic: [DENIED] SWITCHING WEAPS  (Read 8549 times)

Offline Sanquentin[S]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: SWITCHING WEAPS
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2008, 10:34:27 AM »
still you should be aloud to switch with out exploiting the non reload....

please do not remove my post i didn't say anything wrong and that is a huge piss off

Offline Backstabber

• Tiny Fish
  • Snitch
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2008, 12:04:17 PM »
I've noticed there's lot confusion what the exact definition of switching is (even among regulars as you can see here http://gta-mp.littlewhitey.com/index.php?topic=1436.msg27274#msg27274). What is considered switching? Is shooting sawn and directly changing to tec switching even though you reload the sawn when you cycle back (and vice versa)? In the end you will reload before firing it again anyway, so you don't gain any advantage imo. And I've seen mod's/admins do this as well, shooting with tec and waiting for you to enter ammu/24 on low health then quickly switching to sawn to kill you while entering. I personally don't consider this switching.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:10:38 PM by Backstabber »

They all <3 me.

Offline PuBerZz

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »
This is 'switching' aka 'fighting with no reload'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmc1F40lleA
I've also noticed people getting confused on this issue.

Now, Shooting 4 sawns/shooting 100tecs then reloading sawns and shooting 4 again is how I fight and how I have fought since learning fight in LW. Never been kicked or reported as far as I know, and its how alot of regulars fight.

I also don't see the big deal in to reloading uzi unless you plan on using them for the while fight.
People also shoot 4 sawns,reload, use Uzi and then shoot 4 sawns, nothing wrong with that but people have been reported for it :/

Sneaky

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 12:26:31 PM »
"I would think that the current rule in place is fine for LW, the mood for LW is more of a laid back kind of server were new players can play and get used to online SA MP, while more veteran players can just mess around (while still getting into skilled fight). Although a lot of people say that LW would be better if it allowed the switch bug, I'd say that I am more in agreement with you, it would be a bit too powerful and at the same time alienate newer players who are just learning how to play (who are already at a disadvantage)."

Locked based on that, stop making topics about switching rules. LW = LW, if you dont like the rules pick another server, get over yourself and stop crying.