Author Topic: Barcelona Terrorist Attack.  (Read 4862 times)

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
Barcelona Terrorist Attack.
« on: August 18, 2017, 05:36:59 PM »
Yet again a heart breaking event, showing how heartless a person can be.
Many families and friends have been affected by this sorrowful event, including a close friend of mine has lost a family member, may his soul and all the others who have lost their lives in this tradegy, rest in peace.

Offline MeltdowN

Re: Barcelona Terrorist Attack.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »
Yet again a heart breaking event, showing how heartless a person can be.
Many families and friends have been affected by this sorrowful event, including a close friend of mine has lost a family member, may his soul and all the others who have lost their lives in this tradegy, rest in peace.

Amen, nothing to add!

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 07:49:56 PM »
Solo era un pelotudo que mato a esta gente a proposito

Q.E.P.D

Offline KiM4

• VC-MP Donator
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: KiM4_R4
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 08:55:16 PM »
Oh ! I am sorry to know that :(

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 11:36:28 PM »
Indeed a very saddening and heartbreaking occurence. My condolences and sincere apologies to those who have lost a family member or a precious friend. However, Europe has to realize that accepting refugees without actually controlling who passes takes certain amount of responsibility and thus should expect this kind of terrible events occuring every now and then. They are very well aware of disasterous politics they've been supporting which is a clear suicide for everyone in Europe. Nevertheless, i hope those who have suffered will stay strong and learn how to live with it.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 02:09:46 AM »
I absolutely disagree.
For one, the vast majority of the perpetrators of this series of terrorist attacks these last few years were born and bred in Europe and are actually citizens of these countries. The rest are legal MIGRANTS. The Refugees involved are, according to my information, 1. In my opinion, the reason these people swing the wrong path is in the first place because of the lack of education and opportunities.

Secondly, how can you assertively claim that these refugees support radicalism? You can't just put a label on hundreds of thousands of human beings. These people are fleeing a war-torn region, in which, the same atrocities from the same terrorists are happening, only on a daily-basis and on a MUCH larger scale. You think it is easy to leave your literally EVERYTHING  behind and seek refuge else-where. Think twice!

Thirdly, I am not trying to diss but please educate yourself before you claim the European Union doesn't have a solid Asylum plan and is just accepting anybody. Let me walk you through the procedures refugees have to go through before getting admitted:

1- Medical tests
2- Hours and hours of interviews just to process their claims and handle their applications. A background check is also ran independently.
3- The number of applications far exceeds the number of Asylum decisions given with more and more refugees arriving to the hotspots (the big camps in Greece and Italy) every month. Their numbers are so high that even the BASIC life services aren't provided.
4- The European Union holds the right of returning the refugees to the countries from which they came (not their countries of origin) and with the quotas established, these camps have recently become EXPULSION camps.
5- The few accepted refugees are assigned to cities where they are monitored closely to assure a swift integration.
6- Oh and not to mention, that in 2017, there are still no legal ways for refugees to reach camps and I don't think any of us here can even imagine what crossing the Mediterranean in a shitty boat cramped with 40 human bodies hardly being able to breathe (forget moving) just to escape hell feels like. You can obviously imagine the catastrophes that happen on the way though..
How do I know all this? A mix of experience and official information. And in my opinion, the refugee issue is being handled as well as it could be handled given the circumstances and the unexpected dimensions of the crisis

Fourthly, European governments can only blame themselves for the ascension of the war in the Middle East and thus the refugees crisis in Europe. Did you know that some EU members and USA sold massive amounts of weapons to ISIS back in 2010 and 2011? Did you know that the EU is still military involved in the Middle East in a coalition and that all the latest attacks were a response to this involvement? There are many political and military issues that aren't highlighted but are of big importance to the events in Europe.

Not to Runey: All that aside, I think it is our moral duty to help unfortunate people everywhere and anywhere. Let's not be egoistical and use tragedies like the one is Spain to convey our political messages because this is just fkn low and disgraceful. For instance, as a French citizen and active member of this society I despise all the French living off social aids and using these opportunities to blame it on migrants and refugees for the lack of job opportunities and the social problems in France. They are the lower than shit!

Offline habla

• Tiny Fish
  • Return Of The Jah
  • Awards VC-MP Player of the Year (2013)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 09:43:40 AM »
DEY TERK UR JERBS, no but seriously

rip europe, you going down the shitter.

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 12:44:09 PM »
I didn't want to get involved in any of that, that's the way i see it. And let's be honest; nothing would've happened, none of this if EU hadn't supported US idea of arming up ISIS and their militants. Do you seriously think this was planned in a day or a week? US and EU goverment had been planning it out for years and this is just a beginning, i don't even want to imagine what's going to happen next or what will this emerge into. It's the worst mistake EU has made so far and what we're facing today are called consequences of being obedient to governement(s) which main purpose was to cause chaos in Europe and world-wide. Anyhow, if you knew about the bullshit we've been into for 25 years in Serbia, you'd also be aware of the fact they are treated better than Serbs in their own homeland. Not to mention the higher payments they receive from government. Also the crimes they've caused during this 2 year period spent in Serbia that none of them got arrested for. Child abuse, murders, rape and such have become tolerable and their excuse being what?

Putting that aside, i sincerely hope this disaster is going to end really soon as I don't like seeing refugees at each and every corner in Belgrade.

If we disregard all of it, I repeat what i said in the first post and rest my case as I don't want anyone getting me wrong nor critisizing my political statements. I just wish the best for those affected and their relatives.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:46:03 PM by Runey »

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 03:58:20 PM »
The way I see it, it is a few thousands of human lives looking for nothing but peace that are being blamed for all the problems in Europe because it is easier to target them. I'll say it again: the misfits and parasites in Europe are the real problems...I can name at least a 100 persons I know that are benefitting from social aids when they are totally undeserving of these aids because in Europe it is a fact that the poor and rich live WAY BETTER than the middle class people who are the most hard-working in our society. This, right there, is THE REAL problem. YES blaming it on a few thousands of refugees that don't even make 1% of us Europeans is the easier option but is the right solution?

As for the theories you pointed out, I do have mine too but what I am interested is the hard knock facts and whether we like it or not we can only blame our governments for the escalation of the war and crisis in the middle east. I don't like that we complain about them coming to Europe when our armies and governments are participating in the destruction of their homelands but I don't hear anybody complaining about that. You do not wish to be involved yet you don't complain when the EU does :/, sounds irrational to me.

Finally, I very much doubt that the refugees are in any position to commit crimes when they are already being looked down on for simply living with us. I am sure the very few of them that do commit crimes are directly noticed and dealt with. You claim that NONE of the refugees (a minority of them actually that is nothing compared to our dear European criminals but again nobody wants to look at the real problem) are dealt with and I am sure you believe it and didn't make this up for the sake of arguing. However I incite you to choose where you take your infos with care and not choose what suits you as what you are claiming makes no sense at all tbh.

I do not wish to force my opinion on you but I do encourage you to try and put yourself in their shoes and think as to what you would do if you were in their shoes. We are Humans before ANYTHING ELSE. I'll end this with a quote that I learnt in philosophy back in school and stayed with me ever since: “What makes us human is not our mind but our heart, not our ability to think but our ability to love.”

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:02:18 PM by 爪乇ㄥㄒᗪㄖ山几 »

Offline habla

• Tiny Fish
  • Return Of The Jah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 04:12:27 PM »
Kids these days are gonna wake up to a very different Europe when they grow up, we are absolutely to blame for all this, if we don't change and realise it's us or them, Europe will be gone.
It's time to cut down our losses.
Unfortunately 'the good people' always loses.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 04:20:06 PM »
Kids these days are gonna wake up to a very different Europe when they grow up, we are absolutely to blame for all this, if we don't change and realise it's us or them, Europe will be gone.

You've not made a single contribution to this topic. Be explicit and use arguments instead of that bullcrap..

Offline habla

• Tiny Fish
  • Return Of The Jah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »

You've not made a single contribution to this topic. Be explicit and use arguments instead of that bullcrap..

Heh, I was merely voicing my opinion, and I'm not here to argue.
To an extent I agree with you, but nothing I say will change your mind, which is fine.
I happen to live in Denmark, beautiful country, even here I see damage control in full effect, as it should be.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »

Heh, I was merely voicing my opinion, and I'm not here to argue.
To an extent I agree with you, but nothing I say will change your mind, which is fine.
I happen to live in Denmark, beautiful country, even here I see damage control in full effect, as it should be.

To start off, I apologise if my reply gave you the wrong impression, I was not trying to disrespect you or your opinion. I merely wanted arguments and facts because I believe arguing and facing problems is the best way to change opinions and move forward but I respect your choice not to do so. I've only ever seen pictures of Denmark and I have to say Northern Europe is a natural paradise and there are no doubts this whole crisis is damaging the whole region. This is undeniable!

Howdy from France!

Offline habla

• Tiny Fish
  • Return Of The Jah
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 05:02:46 PM »
Hey mate, none taken and nothing but respect from my side either.

You seem like one I would like to get into an argument with ;)

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 05:53:31 PM »
Indeed a very saddening and heartbreaking occurence. My condolences and sincere apologies to those who have lost a family member or a precious friend. However, Europe has to realize that accepting refugees without actually controlling who passes takes certain amount of responsibility and thus should expect this kind of terrible events occuring every now and then. They are very well aware of disasterous politics they've been supporting which is a clear suicide for everyone in Europe. Nevertheless, i hope those who have suffered will stay strong and learn how to live with it.

Leave this place. Go to a school. Get education. Come back. You won't be posting such a bullshit again.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:59:40 PM by [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler »