Author Topic: Littlewhitey's Gang Wars.  (Read 46035 times)

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
Re: Littlewhitey's Gang Wars.
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2016, 03:15:08 PM »
The event's probably gonna be postponed to the next Saturday, since most of the players are unable to attend it today. Including me because of some political event that's going on in my city, which promotes to save electricity, and we've been not receiving power since today morning. If, you (Usmanulamin) agrees. I'll take this to the next Saturday.

Offline KaRaMaT^

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2016, 03:20:00 PM »
Count me in =UFr=KaRaMaT

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2016, 03:31:21 PM »
The event's probably gonna be postponed to the next Saturday, since most of the players are unable to attend it today. Including me because of some political event that's going on in my city, which promotes to save electricity, and we've been not receiving power since today morning. If, you (Usmanulamin) agrees. I'll take this to the next Saturday.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Offline BliTz..

• Tiny Fish
  • LW HATER
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: BLITZZ
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2016, 03:35:41 PM »
Remove my name,I cant attend the events maybe..sorry ???
Biggie

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2016, 04:27:12 PM »

Agreed.

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2016, 05:10:20 PM »
Maddy then please add my name there in any gang.

Credits : KocKex

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2016, 05:22:25 PM »
my pc is kinda fucked up atm so i won't be able to join the event,
replace me with anyone who is interested to join  :)

Offline essex

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2016, 05:57:23 PM »
Sign me please, any skin is good ;)

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2016, 06:06:28 PM »
Camping at door was also not allowed that u guys doing.
Plz any comments Usmanulamin. We are should to avoid shoot to door (in malibu club ex.)?

I dont know where this rule is mentioned ? I thoroughly checked the thread but didnt see if maddy or me mentioned it anywhere or did i miss it ?

This is however, not possible because in Malibu's case, if the enemy is shooting from the outter side, there's no way you cant camp on the door to kill them, i hope you got my point.

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2016, 11:44:19 AM »
Camping at door was also not allowed that u guys doing.
Plz any comments Usmanulamin. We are should to avoid shoot to door (in malibu club ex.)?

I dont know where this rule is mentioned ? I thoroughly checked the thread but didnt see if maddy or me mentioned it anywhere or did i miss it ?

This is however, not possible because in Malibu's case, if the enemy is shooting from the outter side, there's no way you cant camp on the door to kill them, i hope you got my point.

It is impossible for the attackers to even get in.

Offline ELK

• VC-MP Donator
  • Kara Khan
    • VCMP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Woodland
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2016, 02:45:02 PM »
count me in , as Sharks!
Kara Hanli

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2016, 05:24:13 PM »
Maddy i am in or not please tell me ?

Credits : KocKex

Offline OmaRosh

• Kiddy Fish
  • Nature hates change.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: OmaRosh
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2016, 09:17:00 AM »
I wanna register in this .. I choose FBI gang

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2016, 05:20:06 PM »
RESULT:

Prolly the most unfair match between the FBI and The Sharks took place with the FBI having more than 15 members against a mere amount of 7 sharks. But it didn't stop them, made a huge amount of sprees on the FBI but unfortunately, time ran out.

In my POV, this round was totally unfair. It was a massacre out there, no one can even enter with all of you guys spazzing and flaming at the only way to get in. The boss didn't even get hit by a bullet. Dude, the sharks request a rematch.

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2016, 05:43:09 PM »
Maddy, i'm over with this, first of all, the registered players do not take it seriously and do not join game for the event.

2nd, you said that everyone is allowed to participate in today's round so i invited people to join my team and same is what you did but fortunately more of the players joined my team instead of yours, later you said that the number of players per team should be max 10 whereas it clearly contradicts with your statement "everyone can join this event today"

Being a single organizer of the event (with admin powers) plus a defenders of the boss, i could not kick / count / watch / see whose the part of event and whose not / defend etc, all at the same time.

Regarding camping on the door, it is again, nowhere mentioned neither it is possible not to camp, if the attackers are shooting defenders from the outter side of the door and / or right from the door, how come we don't camp on the door - this rule again, clearly does not fits in this event.

If you guys consider this round unfair, then i can also raise my voice against the last match which FBI was clearly winning and on the last minute someone wall glitched to kill the boss, while the rematch, more time was awarded to the attackers with far less defenders.

This debate with go on and on, i'll request it to finish this here, rewards have been given to the event registered players already, if you can't accept the victory of FBI, then consider the entire match as tie.

Regards
Usman