Author Topic: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3  (Read 15992 times)

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:34:18 AM »
Hai! I got MW3 two days ago.. game looks omfguberepic awesome! Just like every new CoD!

And I made a gameplay video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNa3XGWPMc Woot!
I know Im bit late but I didnt have time to make it and upload it earlier and I was also playing samp and had private life.
That was the game rating. Eat that Battlefield! x) Opinions.. ?

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline Dejo^

Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 07:33:41 AM »
Nice... :)

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »
Ive got both Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. Ive played MW1 and MW2 before hand and i gotta say... They all look the same.. Same graphics, Same play style. MW3 in my opinion is just a reinvented wheel... It also runs on the same game engine MW1 and MW2 run on. It has no strategy, its simply run and gun. Weapon customization is weird and not very userfriendly.. Eventhough its just a Mindless run and gun game for 12 yr olds. Weapon reloading is super fast and not realistic neither are the gun sounds they all sound the same. Its fun for like just an hour like once a week if u got nothing to do but thats about it.

Battlefield 3 on the other hand has much better graphics than MW does. Gameplay is alot more complex. Strategy is a must otherwise you will fail as a team you cant run and gun because if you do you will get shot down even when your in a tank. The maps are bigger. Game balance could be done better but its the same as in every Battlefield game. It runs on a new game engine so thats a plus. Battlelog is awefull but it just takes getting used to i guess.

Battlefield 3 outranks MW3 by far in my opinion.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 03:18:03 PM »
Yesh.. I played CoD since CoD! And I cant say they all look the same.. for example, alot of things changed since MW2 to MW3. Like when you just walk around.. noticing other people there.. alot of in movements and tactics has changed. Graphics are improved.. and everything else. And no, Im not saying this just becouse CoD broke all the records in sales with every new release. And Im not saying this just becouse MW3 has sold 6.5 millions in first 24 hours in US and UK only. Black ops sold 6.1! Woot!
But I cant avoid those numbers! Like WTF!? Im not saying this just becouse Im a huge fan of CoD series. Im saying becouse this game have something that slaps me across my body with excitment! Im saying this becouse after every second of playing this game I wish I was there! Shooting! No Im not a war type guy, I survived one.. but still.. as much as Im avoiding and hating wars, after CoD I wish Im THERE! Not every game make me feel that way! I love CoD for many reasons! Not just cuzz I jizz my pants! But the fact this game is fucking great! MW3 is something new, something fresh.. even it looks almost the same as previous ones. Yes, its just shoot,run,shoot game.. but thats the point.. I dont like boring long mission and storylines.. when I get out there I just wanna kill! And fuck those terrorists! lol
Battlefield tried to be better then CoD.. so they put some huge maps, destructionable stuff etc... but they missed the most important thig, like alot of games miss. Thats the thing cant be explained correctly.. you just have to feel it! x)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:20:31 PM by 665 »

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 03:50:27 PM »
Yeah compaing SUX i thought Modern Warfare 3 gonna fail, but i was wrong when i played spec ops i was like WTF, there new good maps and Survival Mode etc...
(COD = FUN), because people played battlefield 3 beta before MW 3 release doesn't mean battlefield 3 better

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 07:43:50 PM »
How can you say Compaign SUX!? :-\ Lol.. did you follow the story? Or you skipped all movies? Sad to hear that cuzz I rly love CoD storylines.. and stuff.
Yeah, MW3 brought some new modes, in online mode also.. didnt try going online yet. Story is grat.. world war 3! You are doing random missions all across the world.. including destructions of the world most popular places.. like New York, London, Paris etc. You are in a hunt for the main man called Makarov, on that way you are protecting some vice president, then u loose him, then you are saving his doughter, then you get ambushed, then you shoot from another side, then you are in the sky, then again ur on foot, then you do some sneeking, you must follow your team or you get fucked, maps are small but its easy to get lost if you dont follow the instructions your team is getting from the sky, or when you are in the sky, you need to listen people on the ground, so much mixups there.. you need to be there! What the point is of this games.. you need to get into the skin of every soldier you are gonna meet during the compaign! Its freaking awesome!!!

Yeh, Battleffield 3 got out earlier and beta things and wah.. but the only thing I liked about Battleffield is the trailer featuring Jay-Z! :D
Everything else is a fail.. like fifa. EA! They are flying too high so when the hit the ground, they hit it pretty hard! x)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:22:17 PM by 665 »

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 08:20:39 PM »
How can you say Compaign SUX!? :-\ Lol.. did you follow the story? Or you skipped all movies? Sad to hear that cuzz I rly love CoD storylines.. and stuff.
Yeah, MW3 brought some new modes, in online mode also.. didnt try going online yet.

Yeh, Battleffield 3 got out earlier and beta things and wah.. but the only thing I liked about Battleffield is the trailer featuring Jay-Z! :D
Everything else is a fail.. like fifa. EA! They are flying too high so when the hit the ground, they hit it pretty hard! x)

Atleast EA isnt milking their franchise out like Treyarch/Infinity ward does lol. Black Ops is still 60 euro after a year...  Bad Company went down to 30 euro after a year since its release.

Atleast EA is going with new developments. All that MW3 is is a MW2 version where bugs have been fixed and some new things have been added (missions and modes). The entire MW franchise has been done on the same engine same sounds its pathetic really to label them entirely new games. Should have been like this  MW1 (MW1)  MW2 (MW1.2)  MW3 (MW1.3)

Its like minecraft release a beta version every now and then till you release the final version of the game. And milk it out as much as possible so u have enough to cover your ass for the next horrid installment of the franchise.

665 you simply like MW3 over BF3 because you are the new generation of kids that want mindless shooting. But ull get bored faster and thats why CoD appeals to you cuz they pump out CoD games faster than any other game developer.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 08:34:02 PM »
665 you simply like MW3 over BF3 because you are the new generation of kids that want mindless shooting. But ull get bored faster and thats why CoD appeals to you cuz they pump out CoD games faster than any other game developer.
Ill just quote this thing here! And say ;D !!!

Oke shurr.. Im new kid on the block.. like JLo! For me.. CoD was never mindless shooting, for me.. mindless shooting are games like Quake,Halo,etc. I dont like Battlefield for many reasons.. like: EA cant make proper game for 10 years! Battlefield is a mindless shooting with useless addons that noone actually uses. MW3 is on old engines etc. Both got same ratings after releasing, difference is in sold copies. That tells me something.. even on old engine CoD still kicks but! Noone got dissapointed with none of the CoD series. EA is still dissapointing with every game they release. CoD still keeps his feet on the ground. And its still better than any other FPS out there. Battleffield got his dust up with new engines and with releasing betas and complete game 2 weeks before CoD did! But thats all the did! Fart!

About developing.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMjOnPjUck to save my time typing. After all wars inside Activision.. CoD still kicks asses! So <3!
btw. I updated my previous post in the maintime! xP

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 08:48:23 PM »
Im not even gunna bother replying to that as i can already tell your one of those CoD fanboys who never truely has played any of the Battlefield games and just spits bullshit because his first FPS game was a CoD game.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:50:15 PM by WildStyleZx89 »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 09:06:19 PM »
Hauhea I love that new word "fanboy" .. saw that first time on PES vs. FIFA warsthis year. I love those kids comming and saying yeah Im a PES fan for many years, but this PES has dissapointed me! I was like.. go away FIFA troll! ::)

Ontopic: My first serious FPS game I played was Medal Of Honor: Underground. Played alot shooting games before that.. quake, doom and stuff.. the resident evils.. then splinter cells.. or something.. then my first CoD was CoD2. And Im still playing that.. online! I fell in love with that game.. I dont know why so yeah, oke Im a fanboy! Becouse I just cant avoid the defeating truth that whole world is celebrating new CoD release. Even 5 days later. And it will continue next few years. Battlefield 3? What? lol.. oh btw. I played and finnished Battlefield 2. Game is cool, but not that cool. Also played Battlefield 3.. not much, but it looks cool.. something like Crysis. Still not cool enough! I also played some newer Medal Of Honors.  EA is simply overrated logo. And I hate it.. since/after NFS. Underground 2.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:07:59 PM by 665 »

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 10:53:34 PM »
I went from loving COD over any other fps to loving BF simply because you cannot go on a massive killing spree on it like your some kind of rambo, it requires alot of tactics and teamwork

MW3 should just be named MW2.5, but thats not a bad thing, MW2 I really enjoyed, its just whichever appeals to you: instant fast paced fun and domination, which MW can give, or the thrill and rush of storming houses with friends or parachuting down a cliff heading into combat or pretty much the endless tactical possibilities in which BF3 Provides excessively

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 12:06:00 AM »
Wow Nemsesis.. you really do talk like a politician. I dont understand anything! :D

Anywhore: Just wanted to say that Battlefield 3 is one bad copy of CoD:MW series.
Like CoD:Black Ops is one omguberepic awesome copy of Black(PS2).

So to finnish my post I will say that Battlefield sux. And no FPS game will reach as far as CoD did. They can all look great, have amazing graphics,sound,physics and eat your PC like a boss.. but they will never,ever be as fun as every CoD game is.

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »
Roflmao  ;D

ANYHOW i dont give a fuck about BF vs COD
i will play the both games if possible, so guys......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 03:30:40 AM »
Shut up! CoD kicks Battleffields ass all day long! :P ..Who started this anyway? Oh, Mr. Imperfection!

ps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzaxlddWbk
Thats what Im talking about yo!

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 10:02:44 AM »
CoD came long after Battlefield btw....

First CoD was released on October 29th 2003

First Battlefield (Battlefield 1942) Was released September 10th North America and September 20th Europe in 2002 (thats 1 year in between)

Battlefield Vietnam was released somewhere in between BF1942 and BF2

Battlefield 2 was released june 24th 2005

Call of Duty Modern Warfare was released October 30th 2007 (thats more than 2 years in between)

So this thing you said about Battlefield copying Modernwarfare is bogus 665 as its the other way around...
And what nemesis said is exactly right. CoD is fast paced mindless killingsprees for those 12 yr old kids. Battlefield involves itself in tactics and strategies which CoD has nothing to offer for.

Im not hating on CoD i like some of their releases, but what ever argument you had against Battlefield vs CoD is just bogus 665
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 10:05:27 AM by WildStyleZx89 »