Author Topic: [inc]BikerRR1000 two wheel stunt  (Read 2058 times)

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
[inc]BikerRR1000 two wheel stunt
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:56:32 PM »
Really late video, sorry biker i know you wanted me to put this along time ago :P

[inc]BikeRR1000 two wheel stunt

Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
Re: [inc]BikerRR1000 two wheel stunt
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »
An awe-inspiring video correctly concomitant with an awe-inspiring song.

I've had a personal epiphany since watching this, I want to do more, reach further and succeed to the fullest I can imagine. I feel unstoppable, like a tidal wave of happiness and motivation - bringing success, personal achievement and happiness to everyone around me. Nothing provokes goosebumps more than the striking imagery of a car daintily balancing on two wheels, rebelling from the confines of quadrupedalism.

This is the best birthday present I could possibly imagine, and I thank you for making my day.

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:46:53 PM »

I've had a personal epiphany since watching this, I want to do more, reach further and succeed to the fullest I can imagine. I feel unstoppable, like a tidal wave of happiness and motivation - bringing success, personal achievement and happiness to everyone around me. Nothing provokes goosebumps more than the striking imagery of a car daintily balancing on two wheels, rebelling from the confines of quadrupedalism.

This is the best birthday present I could possibly imagine, and I thank you for making my day.

as i was reading this i got lost Xd but your welcome xD
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline Jellyfish

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
All that's missing are possibly the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 05:47:03 AM »

I could listen to this lad, forever.

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:25:44 AM »

I could listen to this lad, forever.
True that.