Author Topic: How I look. You can post yours too!  (Read 1011351 times)

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
Re: How do I look... You can post yours too!
« Reply #2790 on: June 09, 2010, 09:21:27 AM »
I don't think ella is fake :-X

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #2791 on: June 09, 2010, 12:54:20 PM »
ive saw plenty of kids act as if they were female on samp, one kid even had relationship problems, a house and a miscarraige .... all fictional.

unless u physically meet the person assume they are a faceless sexless robot things. like dugi, our best irc and web bot ever made

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #2792 on: June 09, 2010, 03:52:18 PM »

nancy was probably kmann, btw
that is a big ass lie.
<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #2793 on: June 09, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »
unless u physically meet the person assume they are a faceless sexless robot things. like dugi, our best irc and web bot ever made

wow jeez  :o

Offline Bellaroo

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2794 on: June 09, 2010, 05:12:14 PM »
same for Ella/Nado/whatever his name is, shes fake too

thank you for that. If thats what you wish to believe, you go do that. I don't really care : / I know who i am... as do my friends. Also i might aswell add that 'Nado' is actually my older brother. Once again, it's ur choice if you wish to believe that or not. I know it's the truth, but i guess you have the right to differ. So go for it, knock yourself out.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #2795 on: June 09, 2010, 05:41:22 PM »

thank you for that. If thats what you wish to believe, you go do that. I don't really care : / I know who i am... as do my friends. Also i might aswell add that 'Nado' is actually my older brother. Once again, it's ur choice if you wish to believe that or not. I know it's the truth, but i guess you have the right to differ. So go for it, knock yourself out.
please, dont get me started.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/JOK3R/index.php?showtopic=1633
1. you were in a fucking hospital, in a COMA for crying out loud. the day after you woke up you got out and went to a party? the fuck?
well i plan to do 6 form at wisbech (the collage of west anglia) then maybe become a hairdresser after :)

hehe, well ill eirther become a dancer, go to london and so on from there, or ill be a mathematics nerd hehe... as im only at GCSE level at the moment (16) and im currently getting degree (21-25) mathmatics questions right. Hard but after a few mistakes i started getting them right :)
2. who changes their thoughts that fast? and they're completely different too. maybe stuff like that happens but why would you become a hairdresser if you have the brains of a math nerd? i'd become a baker if i wasnt ''smart'', but im glad i am and im going to use it (gotta love being cocky)
3. when i ''returned'' to lw begin 2009 i saw a ''nado'' playing. since i knew a [PvA]Nado from my pva time i said hey sup, long time no see and all. some days later you said ''im a girl..yeah i dont want people to know it since i dont want to get all the attention''. now youre posting pics of yourself all over the place. also, some weeks later the same nado was playing and you denied that you were in PvA since it was ''your brother''.
4. http://z3.invisionfree.com/JOK3R/index.php?showtopic=1612&hl=
doing other stuff? i thought you were ill and all? and you told me once in those ''couple of months that you were ''ill'' (what you said in your almost dead topic)  that you were busy with all kinds of sports. o well
5. you know a damn lot about scripting and computers for a girl who wants to become a hairdresser

youve posted 1001 pictures of yourself, just post one of yourself holding a sign saying ''dominator is a cocksucker'' and you wont hear me again about this subject
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2796 on: June 09, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
For teh lolz

youve posted 1001 pictures of yourself, just post one of yourself holding a sign saying ''dominator is a cocksucker'' and you wont hear me again about this subject

And yes I did forget how mirrors work at the time of printing.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline LilJoN

• Adult Fish
  • -.-
    • Awards
« Reply #2797 on: June 09, 2010, 06:09:50 PM »

please, dont get me started.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/JOK3R/index.php?showtopic=1633
1. you were in a fucking hospital, in a COMA for crying out loud. the day after you woke up you got out and went to a party? the fuck?
well i plan to do 6 form at wisbech (the collage of west anglia) then maybe become a hairdresser after :)

hehe, well ill eirther become a dancer, go to london and so on from there, or ill be a mathematics nerd hehe... as im only at GCSE level at the moment (16) and im currently getting degree (21-25) mathmatics questions right. Hard but after a few mistakes i started getting them right :)
2. who changes their thoughts that fast? and they're completely different too. maybe stuff like that happens but why would you become a hairdresser if you have the brains of a math nerd? i'd become a baker if i wasnt ''smart'', but im glad i am and im going to use it (gotta love being cocky)
3. when i ''returned'' to lw begin 2009 i saw a ''nado'' playing. since i knew a [PvA]Nado from my pva time i said hey sup, long time no see and all. some days later you said ''im a girl..yeah i dont want people to know it since i dont want to get all the attention''. now youre posting pics of yourself all over the place. also, some weeks later the same nado was playing and you denied that you were in PvA since it was ''your brother''.
4. http://z3.invisionfree.com/JOK3R/index.php?showtopic=1612&hl=
doing other stuff? i thought you were ill and all? and you told me once in those ''couple of months that you were ''ill'' (what you said in your almost dead topic)  that you were busy with all kinds of sports. o well
5. you know a damn lot about scripting and computers for a girl who wants to become a hairdresser

fuckin class son.

Offline Carolicious

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2798 on: June 09, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »
good old women vs. technology stereotype, thanks for bringing that up.

SUPERBAD

« Reply #2799 on: June 09, 2010, 06:17:30 PM »
yo, I am sure we had some girls playing on lw`s.

I am 100% sure Jenna and Zaina are woman
I am pretty sure Twinkle, Lilly, Caro and lilly/xlisa are women. Okay with Caro i am not too sure...

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #2800 on: June 09, 2010, 06:21:03 PM »
For teh lolz

And yes I did forget how mirrors work at the time of printing.
fixed, and thanks for making my day

good old women vs. technology stereotype, thanks for bringing that up.
yeah ok, but still, and in a leaving topic of nado's ''brother'' he said  thanks to Tunefish for all the scripting help, i doubt his brother would learn his sister all this.
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2801 on: June 09, 2010, 06:22:01 PM »
lmao splatter <3

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #2802 on: June 09, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 12:32:52 PM by MidNight »

SUPERBAD

« Reply #2803 on: June 09, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »
[...]2. who changes their thoughts that fast? [...]
that is pretty typically for women

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
« Reply #2804 on: June 09, 2010, 06:47:58 PM »
FUCK YES NOW THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday