Author Topic: blewert's cannon  (Read 5303 times)

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
Re: blewert's cannon
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 01:09:37 PM »
chris south korea content uploads 2009 3606783168 1a27cded. Thats all i can make out.

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Offline Slide

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 01:32:54 PM »
chris south korea content uploads 2009 3606783168 1a27cded. Thats all i can make out.

^

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 01:56:43 AM »
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KJQrb2PZAhY/S--E-57D5FI/AAAAAAAADic/69AWQeOI-3U/s1600/DSC04898.JPG

here you go. not sure what is up with the last link. you dont have to give me your shitty attitude enzo

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2013, 09:59:46 AM »
you and your useless z0rs.................................

do you have a list full of links to remember all this trash? ;D
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 05:50:12 PM »
no, just the 275 most appropriate ones out of the 5112 z0rs currently online.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 08:12:21 PM »
Good feedback is always good ;p

Sad, I didn't see it ;<