Author Topic: How I look. You can post yours too!  (Read 1011631 times)

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: How do I look... You can post yours too!
« Reply #2895 on: July 01, 2010, 11:36:01 PM »
I'm still too young to drink. 21 is the legal age for alchohol in america.
You smoke weed even though it's completely illegal.
But you don't drink a few years earlier than allowed?

logic ftw!

How is that logic? Weed is so easy to obtain, especially when you are in school in America. Alcohol is different. There arent Alcohol dealers standing around on corners, and in reality people aren't that desperate enough to get it since if you have interest in it, eventually you will be legally able to obtain it.

Weed is obviously different. Your "logic" is pretty fucked.

I'm not really interested in Alcohol anyway, but I guess it would be nice to get drunk once in a while. Obviously the only reason anyone drinks, since beer tastes like shit.
*Cough homo *Cough
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2896 on: July 01, 2010, 11:41:49 PM »

logic ftw!
Weed is so easy to obtain, especially when you are in school in America. Alcohol is different.
There arent Alcohol dealers standing around on corners
Well here it aint easy to get weed, and im not interested in it.
Plus, there is many people above 18 that buys to younger people to earn extra money.
beer tastes like shit.
That's something you got to learn to like ;)

Offline S3rs

« Reply #2897 on: July 01, 2010, 11:42:37 PM »
NO HOMO!

Nah he does have a point! The more alcohol a bottle obtains, the more fucked up it tastes. I can't imagine someone enjoying a bottle of pure Vodka without thinking, "Mmmh, I've tasted better." I can enjoy beer, but i mean the stronger liquor without special taste added.

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2898 on: July 01, 2010, 11:46:21 PM »
NO HOMO!

Nah he does have a point! The more alcohol a bottle obtains, the more fucked up it tastes. I can't imagine someone enjoying a bottle of pure Vodka without thinking, "Mmmh, I've tasted better." I can enjoy beer, but i mean the stronger liquor without special taste added.
I have drank vodka and thought, damn, this is a great vodka and in some other cases, damn, this vodka tastes like shit compared to Nemiroff

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2899 on: July 01, 2010, 11:46:45 PM »

logic ftw!

How is that logic? Weed is so easy to obtain, especially when you are in school in America. Alcohol is different. There arent Alcohol dealers standing around on corners, and in reality people aren't that desperate enough to get it since if you have interest in it, eventually you will be legally able to obtain it.

I'm not really interested in Alcohol anyway, but I guess it would be nice to get drunk once in a while. Obviously the only reason anyone drinks, since beer tastes like shit.
*Cough homo *Cough

If you're going to deny that beer tastes like shit because you want to seem "manly" then go ahead. Anyone who actually enjoys beer is forcing it on themselves or is mentally retarded. If you really want to be a man alvar, then start using rogain to restore your hairline, smoke columbian cigars, and shoot heroin. And then I might be impressed.
That reminds me of like 2 weeks ago when Alvar came on pretending to be drunk. How embarrassing.

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2900 on: July 01, 2010, 11:50:39 PM »

logic ftw!

*Cough homo *Cough

If you're going to deny that beer tastes like shit because you want to seem "manly" then go ahead. Anyone who actually enjoys beer is forcing it on themselves or is mentally retarded. If you really want to be a man alvar, then start using rogain to restore your hairline, smoke columbian cigars, and shoot heroin. And then I might be impressed.
That reminds me of like 2 weeks ago when Alvar came on pretending to be drunk. How embarrassing.
I have never pretended to be drunk in game. I am not the one whose virgin, looks like a total nerd no lifer, has no life nor friends, looking like a skinny little guy who doesn't do anything with his life. I'm not the one who makes up stories that he is smoking weed regularly. I keep it real, just because it's internet, it doesn't mean you can make up stuff and have no consequences of your actions. I am just the person I am ingame as I am in real life. I am an egoistic and self defensise person, but atleast I keep it real, unlike you.

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2901 on: July 01, 2010, 11:58:03 PM »

logic ftw!

*Cough homo *Cough

I have never pretended to be drunk in game. I am not the one whose virgin, looks like a total nerd no lifer, has no life nor friends, looking like a skinny little guy who can't so shit ingame and makes up stories that he is smoking weed regularly. I keep it real, just because it's internet, it doesn't mean you can make up stuff and have no consequences of your actions. I am just the person I am ingame as I am in real life. I am an egoistic and self defensise person, but atleast I keep it real, unlike you.

Please. I have never lied about anything online. I look like a skinny no-lifer?  I would fuck you up guaranteed if you ever said any of that to me in real life. Don't know who you think I am but you are fucking wrong you fucking faggot.

I laugh at these faggots who put on a show and pretend to be cool online. You're just a whiny bitch like any other idiot, everything that has every came out of your mouth has been about you and how better you are than everyone. Bitch please. I would break your fucking legs and make you suck my dick. Try me motherfucker.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2902 on: July 01, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »
Jesus christ abnormal you need to lay off the weed you sound like a twat
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2903 on: July 01, 2010, 11:59:28 PM »
....and make you suck my dick.

Quote for homoerotica
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2904 on: July 02, 2010, 12:02:37 AM »
Yeah, and I am the alleged "idiot and faggot".  ;D Your the one with "I'll kick your ass in real life with my 40kg of bodyweight yo" Just proves the fact that your a homo, you want me to suck your dick, eww. :D

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2905 on: July 02, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »
Yeah, and I am the alleged "idiot and faggot".  ;D Your the one with "I'll kick your ass in real life with my 40kg of bodyweight yo" Just proves the fact that your a homo, you want me to suck your dick, eww. :D

I'm straight. Useless to talk shit online.

I usually try to not care about what people say because its the internet, and usually the faggots who come to me are from Europe, but like I said, you definitely would not say any of that shit to me in real life because i'm pretty sure you are aware that I would fucking body you.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2906 on: July 02, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »
because i'm pretty sure you are aware that I would fucking body you.

EPIC QUOTE

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2907 on: July 02, 2010, 12:13:35 AM »

EPIC QUOTE
Is that something like you coming onto me with your huge bodyweight and doing a sandwich to me? :O So, so kinky :D

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2908 on: July 02, 2010, 12:15:29 AM »

EPIC QUOTE
Is that something like you coming onto me with your huge bodyweight and doing a sandwich to me? :O So, so kinky :D

Haha @ me having to educate idiot europeans. Thats fucking nasty.

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #2909 on: July 02, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »

EPIC QUOTE

Haha @ me having to educate idiot europeans. Thats fucking nasty.

Ok while we are on education:

1. @ is not a word.
2. Using weed does not make you cool.
3. Threatening to 'body' Alvar does not make you sound hard it just leads to much mockery on the admin IRC.