Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 688202 times)

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (27-4-2017)
« Reply #1200 on: April 06, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »
-Started at 2008, [V] has always been an example for how a real clan should be.[V]IRUS is built on 3 factors that form the full threat for any other clan: loyalty, friendship, and skills. This clan was started when almost everyone thought that a new clan is an unsuccessful clan. [V]IRUS has passed through different phases to become how it is now, we call each phase of those a "generation". They say what comes easy goes easy, and [V]IRUS, my folks, was not built by chances.

-The Builders:
Those are the members who faced hard times to launch the threat at LWs. Some of these are: jOjO, Bloodster, Cash, Meth, West, Generalhood, Pherox, Vlad, Kolezan, Dani3l, Paul_Jackson, Proeric, Scott, Shade, and Hitsuguya.
Those members/ex-members have agreed that they can do whatever they want, if they want it hard enough. The clan was charged enough to do what it takes to form the full threat. Our main rival at this period was [LW], an old clan that contained most of LWs staff and other regulars at that time. We have to say that it [V] vs [LW] was the most fun war through our history, flaming was not a method to prove yourself, or your clan. Each and every [V] member during this generation was a fresh member who haven't joined any other clan before, we built ourselves by ourselves. After a while, other gangs/clans started to union against [V], and a common gang name that you'd see there was "Antivirus". [V]VOdka_Orange joined [V] at this period. Flaming started to increase @ LWs, and [V] members started to get bored of the flaming routine, it was time to take some rest from LWs. Some members went in-active, but the leaders knew that [V]IRUS was just begining.

-The revolutionists:
Notice that till now, [V]IRUS was built and trained purely at LWs. We decided that we should start our own server to meet and get trained there. We started to realize that this clan is special, whether we were shooting others or not, we were still having fun. Here came The revolutionists, those who joined [V] because they liked how [V] is working, they liked the clan itself before they like it's skills. This mixture of loyalty and skills caused a revolution at [V]IRUS, [V] members became loyal to [V]IRUS like no other. The 3rd [V] leader was introduced during this stage: [V]Deliverance. Members of this generation are those well known [V]s that you see today @ LWs: Bulletinu, Metallicafan, Voodo, Hyp3r, Blackdragon, Friskyy, Redfusion, Irock, Agentphilby, and rockhardy. This generation was completed by the popular sheep of ACE. We became active again @ LWs and since that time, nothing at LWs can stand against our invasions.

-The 3rd Generation:
SRC, MRGreen, Ejxx, and Clashy.
This is the beginning of our latest generation, these members are our hope for [V] to stay at it's best. This generation is still expanding , and there's no doubt that this generation will leave a mark at [V]IRUS, to be told for the next [V]IRUS generations.
jOjO nice story ;]

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #1201 on: April 06, 2010, 06:03:35 PM »
Oh nice jOjO, but what was the name of that guy who was in V, WarShadow or something like that :s I remember being friends with him when I was in V

Aka [V]Hitsuguya.;) The guy who had road trips with [V]jOjO and [V]Ok_right. x)

ahaha yea funny times. That was when V was more of a gang tho, I didn't even know why we wore a [V] rofl

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #1202 on: April 06, 2010, 11:45:20 PM »
my opinion stands still
Skill<fun
Nearly one year V's>new generation
when it was just our 12 nubs we had happy times now with all the members we are no longer more of a together gang as we used to be
know were just some clan members walking around Lw's not helping eachother and shooting for ouselves just to prove we have skills

Offline [V]jOjO.

• Big Fish
  • [V] ..... and only [V] !
    • V Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #1203 on: April 07, 2010, 02:22:13 AM »
Oh nice jOjO, but what was the name of that guy who was in V, WarShadow or something like that :s I remember being friends with him when I was in V

Aka [V]Hitsuguya.;) The guy who had road trips with [V]jOjO and [V]Ok_right. x)

ahaha yea funny times. That was when V was more of a gang tho, I didn't even know why we wore a [V] rofl

It was fun yea. xP For the tag thing, it was for you and Hitusguya, cuz you were fun to play with. xD

my opinion stands still
Skill<fun
Nearly one year V's>new generation
when it was just our 12 nubs we had happy times now with all the members we are no longer more of a together gang as we used to be
know were just some clan members walking around Lw's not helping eachother and shooting for ouselves just to prove we have skills

I think you play at different times nowadays. xP Checkout the screenies from our last meeting @ our server, and ask about the colors day @ LWs. x)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #1204 on: April 07, 2010, 02:34:13 AM »
I got hitsugaya on my steam list and still talk to him every day. and err he still's loves jojo like a butt buddy :D
<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #1205 on: April 07, 2010, 02:57:20 AM »
jOjO nab lol i was Mr.Purple :D

:D
still i like the old days best

Offline bulletinu

• SA-MP Donator
  • Proud V member!
    • Awards
« Reply #1206 on: April 07, 2010, 09:49:36 AM »
MrWhite = me =D..And I agree with Jollyrancher for the first time of my life!
*[V]bulletinu runs

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1207 on: April 07, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »

guess who am i lol
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline bulletinu

• SA-MP Donator
  • Proud V member!
    • Awards
« Reply #1208 on: April 07, 2010, 02:05:13 PM »

guess who am i lol
I bet ur MrBlack =O.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
« Reply #1209 on: April 07, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »
when was that O.o  ;D ;D ;D ;D

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1210 on: April 07, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »
Oh V`s ure sooo coool ure so wonderful oooooooh .... not realy.
And Tony u was MrKiddyVoice  ;D

Offline bulletinu

• SA-MP Donator
  • Proud V member!
    • Awards
« Reply #1211 on: April 07, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »
Disco what are you trying to do? Provoke us to flame you? Fail I wont do that.Next time post something smarter ;)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #1212 on: April 07, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
I just said Vodoo i will repost for everything he write and thats what i do  :-*

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #1213 on: April 07, 2010, 03:15:08 PM »
You're playing with a ban, that's what I think.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
« Reply #1214 on: April 07, 2010, 03:16:49 PM »
disco .. well u are failin xD bah.. i will just say that if u are such a retarted kid in rl , like in game .. ur life is fail  :)

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------