Author Topic: NEED QUICK HELP!!!!  (Read 4857 times)

Offline Frost

• Kiddy Fish
  • wtfffff i no kiddy fish wtfffff
    • http://littlewhiteys.co.uk
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Frost_
NEED QUICK HELP!!!!
« on: November 26, 2016, 03:28:34 PM »
HEY,

i have a new motherboard, i need a internet adapter driver for this, motherboard no. is "intel e97379-001" i have no idea how to find it
EDITED: HOW CAN I INSTALL THE RIGHT ADAPTER DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 03:47:23 PM by Frost »

Offline Progaming

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • Contra-props ftw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Seafury
Re: NEED QUICK HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:33:52 PM »
HEY,

i have a new motherboard, i need a internet adapter driver for this, motherboard no. is "intel e97379-001" i have no idea how to find it
EDITED: HOW CAN I INSTALL THE RIGHT ADAPTER DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,Frost, i dont think you need a internet adapter driver for your motherboard as its always preinstalled, unless you talking about a USB wireless modem, in that case
you need a CD in order to install the driver

Offline Frost

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 04:47:21 PM »
wha wha what?

the computer don connect to internet!! when i troubleshoot its say like "install internet adapter Driver" something like that

Offline Progaming

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • Contra-props ftw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Seafury
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 06:02:41 PM »
wha wha what?

the computer don connect to internet!! when i troubleshoot its say like "install internet adapter Driver" something like that

In that case please restart your router and try to reconnect again, try to use an internet cable

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 06:57:23 PM »
Hi Frost

Let me try to help you with this situation, all motherboards has Internet Adapter (Physical one) But sounds like you're talking about non-physical internet adapters a.k.a Internet drivers. I want to ask 2 questions from you.

1. Did you re-install the windows OS ?
2. What OS you use (win7 , win8, etc.) ?

For now you can install Internet Adapters by using a USB, first download internet adapters to the usb from a computer that has working internet, then insert it in your computer with the new motherboard, and install the drivers.

If you installed windows properly, it won't ask for internet adapters. (when windows not installed properly, it ask for many drivers)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:59:50 PM by =_Captain_= »
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Jayce

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »
Check this out. It'll help you to install all drivers.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 07:11:21 PM »
i have a new motherboard,
Did you:
  • Option A: replace an old motherboard in an existing computer with a new one without reinstalling your OS?

In that case, if you run Windows 8.1 or less or any other OS, you will have to reinstall the entire operating system, modern operating systems from Windows XP SP3 upwards fetch the correct chipset drivers from online repositories upon install automatically but will bind their settings to it such that it cannot be changed later and/or will lead to problems with reconfiguring. Windows 10 supports installing new chipset drivers 'on the fly', just run a driver update for your motherboard and/or network interface from the device manager.

• Option B: build a custom computer from scratch with a new motherboard?

In that case, i just assume you did everything above already otherwise that problem wouldn't occur - then you should find a chipset Driver CD that should have come with your motherboard, containing the original chipset drivers for it, and install the drivers from there. If there is no such CD, head to the manufacturers website (ofc using another PC that can internet), most of them have downloads for chipset drivers with search masks per device model. Don't, and i repeat, never install "optimized/or w.e" chipset drivers from sketchy forums. Take the manufacturer's official stuff only.

Offline Frost

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 06:15:17 AM »
FIXED