Author Topic: An option for the command "givecash"  (Read 9124 times)

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
An option for the command "givecash"
« on: August 02, 2019, 08:23:08 PM »
Hey, as I know "!givecash" is no longer a command of the server, since the latest situations that happened.
I would like to suggest to use the PAC System of friendship, to give money only between your friends.
It would be like this:

>>!givecash Niko <(IDserver)or(IDPAC)>"1/16699" <amount>"50000"
Niko's profile

If we use like this, the comunity will be forced to use the system of pac, and that would be great for make the things easier :)
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Drakola

• VC-MP Donator
  • ThanKs To Allah FoR EvEryThinG!!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: .DraK.
  • VC-MP: [VU_R]Drakola
Re: An option for the command "givecash"
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 09:41:29 PM »
Great idea. +1
Credit: [VU]RoyStang

#VU4Life

Discord : Drakola#9012

Offline NSXtreme95

• VC-MP Donator
  • The cake is a lie
    • Invasión Latina
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]NSX
  • PAC ID: 20754
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 01:21:53 AM »
bien prro, te hiciste una xd
+1

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 05:54:41 AM »
Hello fellows. But excuse me may I know what is going on right here? Is it that !give or !givecash cmd has disabled in the server recently? If that's so may I know what's the reason for it?
"...And when I am in Vice City and want to listen some power ballads about crine alert in a wind tunnel, I listen to Emotion."

-Phil Collins, Emotion 98.3, 1984

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 06:32:06 AM »
yes

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 07:42:03 AM »
"...And when I am in Vice City and want to listen some power ballads about crine alert in a wind tunnel, I listen to Emotion."

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 08:08:39 AM »
yes

Can I know what's the reason..?
Because If I am interested to give some money to any friend, should I'll be allow.

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 08:32:30 AM »
yes

Can I know what's the reason..?
Because If I am interested to give some money to any friend, should I'll be allow.

Yes I understand. I mean why !givecash cmd was suddenly removed while it had been used for a long time..

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 10:19:50 AM »
I actually liked the idea but if that's happening, I think transfer of money should take place via PAC website instead of being in game command. Basically, the reason i see for the removal of "givecash" is mainly due to scams taking place every other day in server especially with newbies. So, if method will be a bit complicated, there will be less possibility of such dilemmas.

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
Well Siezer. Read my post: Poll of enable again or remove the cmd !givecash

Additional: Btw, this An option for the command "givecash", to be honest, it won't help solving any problems anyway. Because later on any scammers can also scam money from other players through this way, but this just makes the transferring process being more messy, so the thing is players have their own responsibilities to keep their minds on their cash. Aside from that, if this happens this would make the server-playing being more complicated, and as a result Littlewhitey's would get away from it's usual way of 'being simple', and finally becoming not a most suitable server for most players to be playing on. At the end of the end, LW's only got two ways to go now, either keeping everything as it usually does, or going the way that can never turn back. The choice is yours now.

Therefore, it should be remaining !givecash.

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 01:00:55 PM »
To be honest, I don't think this affected player count or any such thing but it is certainly something which reduced the asking pattern in server, lol. There were a lot of people who kept asking for money every other day owing to a massive spam and nothing substantial. If we cast our mind back, scam used to occur and players used to cry over such thing to the staff members which initiated a spam at forums too and making things harder for staff while making fair decision. Trust me, it's a very headache thing to deal with it when players screw up on their own and later make a huge fuss out of it asking staff to get this sorted out.

Anyways, I suggested a bit complicated method to transfer money so that we can get rid off the thing, I've mentioned above.

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 01:51:34 PM »
Do you really understand me there? Scamming cases can still appear all the time even if you put the most complicated method to it. If there is a way to transfer cash, there will be a chance of player being scammed. Even if this happened of players need to transfer cash through PAC, scammers later can still scam the player by the step of scamming the player adding him to be a friend first and just do the same thing now. If you are saying that complicating the way of transferring is the way to avoid this problem, I will tell you this is completely useless. If you want 100% no more scamming cases appear and want a goddamn happy world, then disable the whole money transferring system here. YEAH!!.. but next you will think of what is the reason you are playing this now, while you don't even have the liberty of taking care of your own cash.

So while the result is the same (remains !givecash / PAC transferring), then why can't the server just be simple as usual? Just to keep !givecash.
And just deal with any unfortunates when it happens.

Otherwise just damn it! Disable !givecash forever! And don't try to complicate anything.

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »
I am in favor of disabling the command but If and only if they consider bringing it back, I suggested that method because some significant and new people are unaware of PAC and so it's functioning and login process. So, they don't bother if you understand what i am trying to say?

One more recommendation to get rid off this can be if we allow the command for a specific time span like a player would be allowed to transfer money for once in a month or maybe 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 02:55:48 PM by Siezer »

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 04:14:58 PM »
Sorry Siezer but I think I have to stop this useless discussion with you while your opinion is totally violating to that of mine. Through out the whole talking between me and you, my stand is clear to mean that the gaming-experience shouldn't be limited, players deserve all rights and that includes the freedom of transferring process. But your stand on it, is to do anything like whatever it takes, and just to reduce the unfortunate cases and not to consider most our players (especially old players that always keep the server crowded) gaming-experience.

At last, I just wanna tell you, please, please don't take it too serious, it's just a game. I mean, what the heck! We are not running a bank, this is just a virtual world we are playing on. Things don't need to be that complicated. We play games just for fun for chill, and not for a pain situation like now.

Admins and management, please, and I mean please, bring back the !givecash cmd, otherwise this game isn't that worth to play on.

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »
gr8!
ahh admins can ban anyone trying to breach into other accounts and return everything back like it was  breaching in lw is so rare , so removing give command wasn't that good.
+1
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .